TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread

I had heard that been announced at some indy show that he was a future WWE Hall of Famer, so this is no surpise.

And what the hell happened to Jim Brunzell?

Guest NYR10

I understand honoring the older wrestlers...

But for this hall of fame thing to work, you have to induct people that the current fans actually give a shit about

But for this hall of fame thing to work, you have to induct people that the current fans actually give a shit about

That's why you got JR/King, Rhodes and Perfect already. Also, for a HOF to work...you'd have to induct...the older class. Which is generally the purpose of a HOF in any sport.

It adds that little shred of credibility to it when you add people like Bockwinkel.

Uh.....alot of current fans are 15 years old.....or just watched WWE, that wouldn't exactly be easy. There are alot of WWE fans that don't know who Mr. Perfect was I mean cmon.

Guest NYR10

That's why you got JR/King, Rhodes and Perfect already.

Lets be honest, to most marks, Dusty Rhodes means nothing.

Randy and Edge actually did a good job capturing a relationship near it's end when there's still a really small glimer of hope for reconciliation.

Would like to induct people still wrestling? ALot of fans right now don't know of anything prior to 98.

Ummmm, no. It would then just be a mockery. I think it's a good thing they're honoring pioneers of wrestling even if their names don't hold up to well these days.

So, explain why his dvd sold well. Or why he still gets a big pop when he appears. Dusty is a legend and in a good deal of the country, Rhodes was similar to Steve Austin. A guy who you apparently worship.

You'd probably want to throw current wrestlers and the rejects of the attitude era into the HOF just so you can mark out.

Randy and Edge actually did a good job capturing a relationship near it's end when there's still a really small glimer of hope for reconciliation.

So when do the lawyers get involved to decide who gets the fine china and silverware?

That's why you got JR/King, Rhodes and Perfect already. Also, for a HOF to work...you'd have to induct...the older class. Which is generally the purpose of a HOF in any sport.

It adds that little shred of credibility to it when you add people like Bockwinkel.

Given the short life span for many wrestlers, I think it's a good idea to get the older greats in the HOF ASAP.

Also, in theory the WWE HOF should have a shelf life for as long as the WWE exists. They'll get to people like Austin, 'Taker, HHH and Foley in due time.

Let's get the stars of the 70's, 80's and early 90's in first and establish a fucking legacy to the thing.

You'd probably want to throw current wrestlers and the rejects of the attitude era into the HOF just so you can mark out.

X-Pac so needs to go into the HOF this year.

Either him, or just induct him in as a group with X-Factor. Either way will work dood!