TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 11

I loved tonight's episode. It felt like a old South Park episode and I think thats what I loved the most out of it. It was just overall great.

A great episode to top-off the current season. As Scroby said, this felt like an old episode. Kenny being killed for the first time in eternity (wasn't the Mister Jefferson episode from 3 years ago the last time he was killed?), Stan puking on Wendy (complete with new High-Res Puke), even the outcast ugly kids had me rolling. I just want to know where Timmy has been lately.

Fuck Eric you stole the joke I was going to make!

Great episode, operation: cannot possibly fail was a stroke of genius. The whole episode had me laughing so hard!

The way South Park has been heading, I was half expecting an episode about the Writers Strike.

Does anyone know the last time they did an episode where it wasn't making fun of a current topic?

finally saw episdoe 3, great ending with butters being grounded and the last line "oh shit!" (i was expecting him to say "hamburgers" or osmething like that so I was surprised) I missed the last 2 episodes, got to see them

anyone else get the "xmas time in south park dvd"? I got it only, cuz I dont have any of the seasons sets yet (just "the hits, volume 1") it has all 7 of the xmas episodes. it comes with a xmas greeting card too.

'Does that sparkle with everyone?'

Sunshine!

Fuckin luke stole my joke!

Deleated Ending was awesome.

Edit: We should totally do the Sparkle/Sunshine thing as a inside joke.