TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 11

Guest Vitamin X
Once again, Randy is the best thing about the episode.

And again, a great episode.

I'm not up on America's news, so is there like a big homeless problem at the moment or something?

Yes, especially on major cities on the west coast. It's really annoying, I can actually relate to the "I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE.. MY GOD IIII DON'T HAVE AAANY CHAAAAANGEEE" part. Or the guy still asking for money after Kyle gave him $20. Hell, the other day some hobo was asking me and my friends for $5. What the fuck? Who does that. You just say "spare any change?" like any other hobo, you don't go right off asking for your main goal right away. amateur.

It's especially a problem on the west coast, by the way, because cities and cops here tend to run an extremely liberal attitude to want to help these people out. Of course, what people don't realize is that if everyone just didn't give them change, they wouldn't stick around and might even-GASP- try to find assistance to enter back into society.

Once again, Randy is the best thing about the episode.

And again, a great episode.

I'm not up on America's news, so is there like a big homeless problem at the moment or something?

Yes, especially on major cities on the west coast. It's really annoying, I can actually relate to the "I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE.. MY GOD IIII DON'T HAVE AAANY CHAAAAANGEEE" part. Or the guy still asking for money after Kyle gave him $20. Hell, the other day some hobo was asking me and my friends for $5. What the fuck? Who does that. You just say "spare any change?" like any other hobo, you don't go right off asking for your main goal right away. amateur.

It's especially a problem on the west coast, by the way, because cities and cops here tend to run an extremely liberal attitude to want to help these people out. Of course, what people don't realize is that if everyone just didn't give them change, they wouldn't stick around and might even-GASP- try to find assistance to enter back into society.

San Fransisco sucks when it comes to the homeless. I really don't go to SF all that often, but I had to for this training thing and I walked down this street and got disgusted because the street was just littered with homeless people and was just filthy as all hell.

Trey & Matt must of really hated the Land of the Dead movie and John Leguizamo.

It came of to me, that they hated the dotd remake more.

Ving Rhimes can do no wrong.

Trey & Matt must of really hated the Land of the Dead movie and John Leguizamo.

It came of to me, that they hated the dotd remake more.

Ving Rhimes can do no wrong.

True, but every other fucker in that film could and did do.

'Oh no, he's a war vet. We're going to have to give him some change!'

I loved the homeless expert fucking up trying to kill himself.

Dotd remake kicked fucking ass. Kicked FUCKING ASS.

I think alot of people missed the point about how easy it is to become homeless though. Sure...it was an excuse to blow glens head off, but I think a point was being made there.

"SIT......DYOOOOOOWNNNNN!"

Best part of the episode for me. Actually, I really liked the "Kyle, getting Cartman to jump homeless people is not the solution!" running joke.

"SIT......DYOOOOOOWNNNNN!"

Best part of the episode for me. Actually, I really liked the "Kyle, getting Cartman to jump homeless people is not the solution!" running joke.

Yeah, the Sit down did get the biggest laugh with me and my girlfriend.

I loved when Randy refused to give change to the one homeless guy who said "god bless you" and he got guilted into giving change. I've been there.

"No, sorry, I don't have any change..."

"God bless you, sir."

"Oh God, now I feel bad!"

Also loved the chained up Hobo-

"Change? ....Change? ...Is that some spare change?"

New episode is on right now.

That episode made me sides hurt. The tourettes stuff was constantly funny and then the second half with the Chris Hanson stuff was hilarious as well.

Butters peeing with his pants down always has me dying.

And I laughed at some of the tourettes stuff like Cartman getting on Kyle's mom.

But yeah, the ending was good.

"Hey, there's no brownies." gunshot

That Catch a Predator stuff was awesome. That one guy in a white shirt was definitely modeled by this one guy on the actual Catch a Predator who got busted twice.

Anyone notice those toys that Cartman was holding resembled Jakks WWE figures?

This was easily become one of my Top 3 South Park's ever. It seems like a lot of the content was taken from the old tourettesguy.com website, which I'm perfectly fine with. The "To Catch a Predator - with Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Haaaaaaaaaaaaanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" stuff was hilarious as well.

It was also interesting to see that Trey and Matt have decided to be liberal with their use of "shit" again. The word has been consistently beeped ever since the, "It Hits the Fan" episode.

This was easily become one of my Top 3 South Park's ever. It seems like a lot of the content was taken from the old tourettesguy.com website, which I'm perfectly fine with. The "To Catch a Predator - with Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Haaaaaaaaaaaaanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" stuff was hilarious as well.

It was also interesting to see that Trey and Matt have decided to be liberal with their use of "shit" again. The word has been consistently beeped ever since the, "It Hits the Fan" episode.

Which is odd since they said in an interview they could never use it again because of what they did in that episode. It's actually sorta strange they would just abandon it now but I guess they consider this the exception episode. If not, well I guess the swear dragon is off on vacation.

Which is odd since they said in an interview they could never use it again because of what they did in that episode. It's actually sorta strange they would just abandon it now but I guess they consider this the exception episode. If not, well I guess the swear dragon is off on vacation.

Yea, the Swear Dragon, "Geldon" or whatever his name was, is on vacation with the "Knights of Standards and Practices"

Piss out my ass had me laughing the most.

That and, "my cousin and I touched weeeiiii, weeeeiiii, wiiiinter is a cold time of year!"

I was thinking about this episode on the train yesterday and one of the stick out moment for me was Cartman picking the toys out.

I was thinking about this episode on the train yesterday and one of the stick out moment for me was Cartman picking the toys out.

I loved that part too..what was the first action figure's name? Big Wayne Slammer? Whatever it was, it made me laugh.

And also, when Cartman says something in class and the rest of kids laugh..and he's like "You guuuuys, don't laaaaaugh.."