TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 11

I thought at the end when the Arab parents took their kid from the group and said "Get away from that kid!", I thought they were going to pull a switch joke involving getting him away from Kyle

I agree that "A Million Little Fibers" (the Oprah episode) is the worst I've ever seen. Though last week's lice episode comes close. Seriously, Cartman makes this show. I've never loved an episode he wasn't in. When Bahir came into the classroom last night, Cartman's reaction was HILARIOUS. "UH OHHH!" followed by him squirming out of his chair onto the desk..lmao.

That epsiode had me in stiches.

I also think it's funny how that episode has been more exciting than ALL of season 6 of 24, which, lets be honest, has sucked balls.

It's the only episode in the history of South Park that I turned off half way through and never watched again.

I will go on record as saying that any episode of South Park that features:

- A nuclear weapon in Hilary Clinton's vagina

- The British navy invading America with old wooden ships

- The Queen of England shooting herself in the head

...is undeniably a good episode.

I like how they even got the 24 shakey camera movements perfect.

And for the record, the Oprah episode sucked.

Yeah, just saw this week's episode. Hilarious!

The best part was the beginning where Cartman gets the stunned look on his face and says "funny, he told us his favorite band was Blink 182" and you get the clock and you first realize that it's going to be a 24 parody. And then Kyle answering his phone with the CTU ringtone. Basically, they got all the little ridiculous things about 24 right to make fun of, down to Kyle using the perfect Chloe voice when he was talking about "crossreferencing MySpace with YouTube". It did drag a little bit toward the end, but the good parts were so good that they outweighed anything bad.

Fantastic Easter Special" April 4, 2007

Determined to get the real story behind why he has to decorate eggs for Easter, Stan falls in with an eccentric society that guards a legendary secret.

heh, sounds pretty good.

Man, how many times can Randy prove his awesomeness?

Great stuff, and a good parody of "The Da Vinci Code" without being too obvious of a parody. This is turning out to be a great season.

Guest Vitamin X

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

the fake pope getting sliced in half in slow motion was fucking cool.

Great episode. definlly one of my favorite seasons so far.

Ah we should have seen that coming!

Great episode, the Da Vinci code spoof was fucking hillarious.

Pissed myself at the double cross and Kyle having to kill Jesus. This show is peerless these days.

yea, I kept expecting cartman to show up to see kyle kill jesus.

anyhow its been awhile since jesus has been on SP so it was a good return. this ep had me in stitches (but then again what do bunnies and eggs have to do with jesus?)

just saw the mass at the vatican this morning and actually said out loud " hey where is snowball, get rid of that pretender" , which confused my dad sicne he hadnt seen sp this week.

I didn't think the Easter one was that great, but I was never big on the whole DaVinci Code phenomenon

I think the next episode should satirize the whole UK soldiers in Iran situation

It should be about the whole Anna Nichole Smith whose the baby's daddy media craziness.

and it should start like the post 9/11 episode with Sharon Marsh laid out on the couch watching the news coverage and Randy trying to get her to stop.

It should be about the whole Anna Nichole Smith whose the baby's daddy media craziness.

and it should start like the post 9/11 episode with Sharon Marsh laid out on the couch watching the news coverage and Randy trying to get her to stop.

I think it should be the other way around this time with Randy on the couch.