TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park: Season 11

I liked the episode. And the lice's voice was the funniest thing to me. Everytime he said "Kelly" or "Baby" I laughed and laughed hard. Plus the kids looking each other up and down while saying "Yeah....or it was you." had me laughing.

I wish they had gone with someone else for the crotch lice though. Jolie? Really? What did she do to anyone.

When they panned out at the end and you could figure out it was going to be crotch lice, I thought it would be on Paris

I thought it was better than last weeks episode.

The lice was great, his "hard man" voice was hillarious.

The much talked about parody of "24" is on, and its a riot.

Er, maybe this is funnier to fans of 24, but this really isn't funny to me. I've never seen an episode of 24 in my life, so maybe I just don't get it. I dunno. This is like the fourth or fifth time they've done Vagina jokes, the most recent one being that unspeakably horrible Oprah episode, and it really isn't ever funny.

A++++++++.

"Who are you? I have no qualms with you. Get back from me! It's eating my head! It's eating my head!"

A snuke. LOL.

Didn't really strike me as funny. And I am a 24 fan.

It was pretty much "hey, they are doing a 24 episode...only its CARTMAN" which was funny at first but pretty much a one note joke. So I will say, it wasn't bad, it wasn't good. I was just kinda...there.

Although them using internet sites like CTU uses complicated government sites was funny.

I have to agree with spman -- whenever they do vagina jokes, it's not very funny, like the Oprah episode. It's more crude for the sake of being crude, which I guess is cool in a postmodern sort of way, but it detracted from an otherwise enjoyable episode.

The worst thing is that they spent the first six seasons making occasional comments about Hilary Clinton's ass getting bigger and bigger, just little quick one-liners. "And New York residents will be forced to evacuate if Ms. Clinton's ass gets any bigger. In other news..." Then they give a rendition of Hilary with a huge ass. So where is the bomb? In her vagina. Just felt like a missed opportunity.

The Kyle/internet stuff was good, and the payoff (12:00:00) was funny, but not a great episode for me.

Didn't really strike me as funny. And I am a 24 fan.

It was pretty much "hey, they are doing a 24 episode...only its CARTMAN" which was funny at first but pretty much a one note joke. So I will say, it wasn't bad, it wasn't good. I was just kinda...there.

Although them using internet sites like CTU uses complicated government sites was funny.

I would agree. I'm getting that feeling with a lot of the more recent episodes.

No Rudo, that was the worst fucking episode in the history of anything. The only highlight was Gary dieing.

Yeah, that was pretty good. But it doesn't exactly overshadow the deity that is Randy "That Nigger Guy" Marsh.

No Rudo, that was the worst fucking episode in the history of anything. The only highlight was Gary dieing.

Which COMPLETELY VALIDATED IT.

Mingie: I mean it! Hostages are gonna start dyin' if you don't listen! [the hostages run through the bank and out the back doors]

SWAT Officer 4: Hostages are clear!

Lt. Nelson: All right, that's it. Take it out! [O'Reilly shoots]

Oprah: AAAAaaah!

Mingie: What the? Haha! You missed me, you stewpid buggers! You see that Gary? They can't even aim!

Gary: [softly] Min... [louder] Mingie.

Mingie: Gary, what's, what's wrong?

Gary: They got me, Mingie.

Mingie: No... Oh no!

Gary: Aye. They got me bad. Oh, the blood.

Mingie: Try to hang on, Gary!

Gary: Ih... It's gettin' dark, Minge.

Mingie: Oh Gary! What have I gotten ya into?

Gary: I've seen muh life flash before me eyes. Mingie!

Mingie: I'm 'ere, Gary!

Gary: Where... where are we, Mingie? Are we in Paris?

Mingie: Yeah. Yeah, we're in Paris, mate.

Gary: Ahhh... Is it as wonderful as I 'oped?

Mingie: Ih, it's beautiful. We've finally made it!

Gary: Tell me what you see, Mingie.

Mingie: [getting emotional] Well, there's the... Eiffel Tower right in front of us. The Louvre, right over there behind ya. And f-fresh baguettes all around.

Gary: Ahhh... I can smell them, Mingie. At least I got to see Paris before I- [and no more is heard from him]

Mingie: Gary? Gary, say somethin'. [Gary craps his last, or maybe it's just a final fart] You killed him, you bastards! He didn't even want any part in this! This is all your fault, you stupid cow! You never gave your ol' Gary the time of day and now he's gone! Life ain't worth livin' any more! What's the use?! ...I'm comin' to see you, Gary! [the gun is cocked] I'm comin' to see ya!

That last sound from Gary was him crapping his pants after he died. But yeah....there was a whole lot of suck there.