TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

TSM Tournament Pick 'Em

Im going own you all with my awesome picking based soley on a secret formula I just devised 2 seconds ago that has Maryland winning their 2nd National Championship in Atlanta again.

Sweet 16

East

#1 North Carolina vs #4 Texas

#2 Georgetown vs #6 Vanderbilt

South

#1 Ohio St vs #5 Tennsessee

#2 Memphis vs #6 Louisville

Midwest

#1 Florida vs #4 Maryland

#2 Wisconsin vs #3 Oregon

West

#1 Kansas vs #12 Illinois

#3 Pittsburgh vs #10 Gonzaga

Elite 8

West #1 Kansas vs #3 Pittsburgh

Midwest #3 Oregon vs #4 Maryland

East #2 Georgetown vs #4 Texas

South #1 Ohio St vs #6 Louisville

Final 4

#1 Kansas vs #4 Maryland (rematch of the 2002 Semifinals!!!)

#1 Ohio St vs #2 Georgetown

Final

#4 Maryland vs #2 Georgetown

Right now, I have Florida, Texas A&M, Kansas and Georgetown in the Final Four, with Georgetown over Kansas in the championship game.

It seems like 90% of people have this as their Final Four, including me. Because of that, I'm sure at least two of those teams will lose this weekend and screw up everybody's bracket.

Guest Queen Leelee

I'm disappointed in the number of A&M pickers... they're a good value pick.

Most are probably choosing them because the regional is in San Antonio. Bleh.

Hey, I just noticed they brought back the West, Midwest, etc... names for the regions. Good.

Too much love for Georgetown's coach and Patrick Ewing Jr. and what's the deal with Florida's star player is his name pronounced redneck style Joe Kim or is it suppose to be Spanish Joaquim?

Guest Queen Leelee

It's properly pronounced Joe-ah-Kim. His dad Yannick is African and French, so I have no idea where the name comes from.

It's properly pronounced Joe-ah-Kim. His dad Yannick is African and French, so I have no idea where the name comes from.

I believe it's French for "Douche Bag."

And so I'm actually contributing, I've got UNC, UCLA, A&M and Maryland in the Final Four. I like UNLV to make a deep run, Winthrop to get to the Sweet 16, and VCU to beat Duke.

Why is everyone lovin' A&M?

I decided to stick with my initial Wisco/UCLA/Texas/OSU final four.

Bill Gillespie can coach. Good defensive team, and Acie Law is a bonafide stud. Plus I think that bracket has the weakest 1-seed and the second weakest 2.

Guest Queen Leelee

A&M has a complete team. One of the best backcourts in the nation with Law and Carter. Solid hoss with Jones. Matchup headaches with the Euro guy. And they're all experienced. If they shoot well, they'll be a handful for anyone.

A&M has a complete team. One of the best backcourts in the nation with Law and Carter. Solid hoss with Jones. Matchup headaches with the Euro guy. And they're all experienced. If they shoot well, they'll be a handful for anyone.

Their entire starting five averages in double-figures, and that's WITH a true superstar in Law. There's a lot to love about this team. It's not like Texas who's likely boned if Durant gets doubled and Augstine isn't playing well.

No Sweet 16 teams gone. I expect to lose UCLA considering there haven't been any upsets yet.

I got hosed on Texas Tech, other than that I was good. 7 of 8.

UCLA seems to be having a tough time early with Weber St., if they lose it helps me since I had Gonzaga beating UCLA in the 2nd RD, and I have MSU over Marquette which seems to playing out that way early.

Go me or something.

Fuck, I didn't pick a winner for some reason.

And in my Facebook bracket, I didn't have Stanford beating Louisville. I don't know why I did that here. Ohhhh well.

I did some accidental shit where I put Marquette in the Elite Eight. Hopefully Michigan State corrects this problem by beating UNC on Saturday.