TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

NCAA Basketball Tournament 1st/2nd Round Thread

I have Texas winning it all, and your sig is bursting with faggotry.

Faggotry...nice word.........I'm sure you'll be happy when Texas loses.

I've seen Texas play alot this year and great is stretching it.......they have a great player but they aren't a great team.

Texas isn't great. Durant is great but Rick Barnes is terrrible and will refuse to give the ball to Durant in the 2nd half and Texas will eventually lose through bad coaching.

909 cursed me. I hadn't lost a game until LBST decided to tank this. Luckily, WISCO is out in the second round for me and I know alot of people in my big money pool took them deep. I got the rest covered as well, so I'm quite happy.

I just wish I knew 909 took LBST beforehand.

I took USC to beat Texas (and so did Doug Gottlieb)....but don't look at me as a model for rash predicitions working out.

That Long Beach State pick was dick. I still think they would have had a shot if Tennessee didn't come out like the Phoenix Suns.

Tennessee's not gonna be too bad next season, either. Everybody but Dane Bradshaw returning and a 315-pound recruit to finally give us some inside dominance.

Tennessee 121-Long Beach State 86

*shakes head*

Should I just put a compilation of my LBSU posts in my sig, or does anyone want to be cruel and punish me with something awful. I deserve punishment.

TAMU-CC's hanging tough. Wisconsin keeps trying to get a run going, but the Islanders aren't fazed at all. I really hope they can hold on for the win.

Guest Eagle Man

I'm torn. I picked Wisconsin to win, but I want them out because they're Wisconsin.

I'm more concerned about the Nevada game......I have them winning another game they need to win.

I'm torn. I picked Wisconsin to win, but I want them out because they're Wisconsin.

How you think I feel? Oregon will probably win me a huge shitload of cash as long as they reach the sweet 16 if Wisconsin falls but I don't want Oregon to win the first round.

Right now, Oregon is missing everything and Miami is just playing MIAMI BALL.

I tear myself in half, the way I bet against my brackets.

I'm obviously talking about Nevada/Creighton.

Guest Sabu

I have Oregon-Wisconsin in my sweet 16, this would fuck my bracket up so bad if they both lost