TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

The Shield

Shit I dont even download torrents and im bout to get all these. For anyone who watched all the eps would you mind sending me a PM with the spoilers of the season??? Im really busy and would rather just find out than worry about watching every week. Also, ive seen up to episode 6. Thanks...

Just finished the ep, and all I can say is fuck I want it to be next year NOW! This is gonna be the worst wait yet, can't believe it's gonna be the final season, but the shit is gonna go down! I have no idea how things are going to end, but it is going to be one hell of a ride getting there.

Jesus, that was awesome. DEFINITELY the best season of the Shield and maybe the best seasons I've ever seen on TV (and I watch a lot of TV).

Damn, I was kind of close guessing what Cruz is doing. Instead of the 09ers, it is the Mexican mob, which is obviously much worse.

And this is completly different direction then I thought they were going. I love how stuff from early in the series has come back to be the big plots, something you never see on TV. Just shows how good they are at pacing and telling a good story.

A whole year, way too long.

Season 5 part 2 my ass. It's a new season to me when it starts in freaking March, like every season lately.

Thankfully FX will have Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck to keep me busy on Tuesdays after the season wraps up.

I could not agree more. I've liked everything FX has done.

Rescue Me

The Shield

Thief

Over*There

Lucky

The Riches

Nip/Tuck

I've yet to give Dirt a view yet though

I just finished watching the finale.

It didn't have that huge, climactic moment like seasons 2, 3, and especially 5. But there was some good tension involving Shane and the Armenian hit, and a pretty big setup for season 7.

"Dont worry, it's not a live grenade or anything."

I missed two parts. What happened when Claudette visited Gilroy's wife, and what was said about Hernan? I thought I heard that his cover was blown.

My fucking FX was cutting out every 5 minutes. I missed who was dead at the gast station at the end. Was it an Armenian?

Anyway to answer your questions Aero:

Gilroy's wife told Claudette that Vic had asked for the info on Mexican contacts and that Shane had recently been asking about it too.

Hernan didn't show up to the meeting they had arranged, they assumed his cover had been blown.

My fucking FX was cutting out every 5 minutes. I missed who was dead at the gast station at the end. Was it an Armenian?

I believe it was the guy who owned the gas station/Shane handcuffed through that little window thingy.

My dad is pumped because I put the last three episodes on DVD for him. It took a while to explain how I got them because he doesn't get computers that much.

I missed two parts. What happened when Claudette visited Gilroy's wife, and what was said about Hernan? I thought I heard that his cover was blown.

Claudette brought by something of Gilroy's as an excuse to check up on her after seeing her upset at the station. She told her about Vic and then Shane showing up with Claudette saying there wouldn't be any issues, which was followed by a conversation about their kids. Hernan didn't show up at the meeting with the federal agent freaking out about him not answering the phone until Vic reassures him it was a secure operation.

For those that missed it

Dutch caught Hiatt fucking Tina

Vic has leverage on Aceveda-he's got a photo of Aceveda sucking cock.

Shane sold him to the Armenians. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Shane you motherfucker...

Next week looks insane. When the Armenian woman told Shane that she was going to have Vic killed, it sort of looked like Shane is realizing that he crossed the line.

I'm spoiler tagging this just in case, but it's just speculation based on the preview for next week.

So they found blood in Corrine's house, and Shane obviously kidnapped them or whatever. I'd guess that Shane just staged Vic's family's death to appease the Armenians, but Vic will obviously still be pissed.

And as usual... poor Dutch.

Is next week a 90 minute episode, or just the usual?

I think it's two hours but I may have pulled that out of my ass and fuck Shane's schemes, Billings is one brilliant fucker.

Maria Quesadilla was workin' it tonight. I always forget how delightfully explicit this show's sex scenes are for basic cable.

Hate to break it to ya, but that was her double.

ugh, un-Shield related, but I'm annoyed that Rescue Me is moving to Wednesday nights so that a new show can have Tuesdays. I like having my Tuesday night FX shows

This season has been really frustrating, for some reason my FX channel keeps cutting out for a few seconds at a time pretty regularly. As far as I can tell this ONLY happens with The Shield - very annoying. I missed a lot of the Billings stuff this week, I got the general drift of it but only about half of the actual conversation.

Poor stupid Shane - lol. Shane is just not very bright, I love it.

ugh, un-Shield related, but I'm annoyed that Rescue Me is moving to Wednesday nights so that a new show can have Tuesdays. I like having my Tuesday night FX shows

I like that FX isn't sticking everything at the same slot like they used to as if Tuesdays at 10 was the only worthwhile time on the network. It seems they are adding more and more shows and I approve. Any show with Jimmy Cooper makes me a happy man.

That was a pretty awesome season finale.

You really gotta feel bad for Dutch.