TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

91/3 rof setoN revresbO gniltserW

Don't expect to see JBL wrestling this Monday. He still can't wrestle and he doesn't really want to either, although Vince would like JBL to come back.

It is believed by people who know Mistico that he could get out of his CMLL contract and go to WWE. Mysterio is really pushing for them to sign him because Mistico reminds him of a younger version of himself. If Mistico does come in, Stephanie wants to unmask him and give him a new name because she wants Rey to be the only masked luchador they have.

Speaking of Rey, he should be back in May.

The feud in ECW between the New Breed and the Originals will likely end at Wrestlemania with the new guys winning. Dave makes it sound like Sabu and Sandman might not be around in WWE for long. Dreamer may be kept because he's friends with Shane McMahon and he may get his old job as #2 talent relations dude back since people don't like the job Mike Bucci is doing.

ONS was moved from the Hammerstein Ballroom to Jacksonville because WWE was afraid of the fans goin' all smark and doing negative chants, as they have been known to do.

HOF News:

Steve Austin will induct JR.

Don Muraco might induct Mr. Fuji

Afa and Sika will be inducted by their respective sons, Samu and Rosey. Presumably RavishingRickRudo will have a reason to watch the HOF ceremony to hear Rosey's deep, powerful voice. (There's an aside which won't make much sense when this post is inevitably copied and pasted to the sohh.com forums and other rasslin' boards!) However, he will have to watch it on wwe.com because it's not likely to be on USA.

WWE has HIRED former ECW personality Sign Guy Dudley as an agent booking arenas. (I initially wrote fired, which was a typo. Sorry.)

WWE has signed a new model from the Hawaiian Tropics agency named Christine LeMaster. Here's her MySpace: www.myspace.com/christinelemaster Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I would suggest that if you want all the best in rasslin' and MMA news, go to wrestlingobserver.com to find out how to subscribe to the Wrestling Observer newsletter. Seriously, it is totally worth it.

Don't just say thanks, comment on the news. C'mon c'mon!

Sure makes me glad I'm going to Smackdown/ECW Tuesday to see one of Sandman and Sabu's last appearances on a national wrestl . . . sports entertainment program.

.stibdit eht rof sknaht dnA

Oh, well Dave didn't say that they were going to be gone, like, immediately after Wrestlemania. He said that if RVD doesn't re-sign, then probably none of the "ECW originals" will be on WWE television by the end of this summer.

WWE has signed a new model from the Hawaiian Tropics agency named Christine LeMaster. Here's her MySpace: www.myspace.com/christinelemaster

Well she is definitely easy on the eyes. Like everyone of the other models they bring in you have to wonder if she has any wrestling ability or charisma.

Sabu's stock sure crashed. When he came in, Vince was crazy about him and pushed him hard. Then the dumbass got arrested and grew lazy and stopped caring. Typical Sabu.

Well she is definitely easy on the eyes. Like everyone of the other models they bring in you have to wonder if she has any wrestling ability or charisma.

You don't come in with wrestling ability. If she has the drive that Candice had, then it's great. If not, that's fine.

I'm just glad they have made an effort of making most of these girls different and have their own special place. Two years ago, these models were just randomly appearing for no reason. Now all of them have a reason and for the most part, are capable of it.

Why would they announce JBL if they had no intention of him actually wrestling. Unless this was done with out JBL's okay as a way to entice him back into the ring. JBL is teflon and can do whatever the hell he pleases, because at the end of the day he's rich with or without the wwe. I wonder who will wrestle HBK in JBL's place. Who else has Cena fought at Wrestlemania's? HHH, Big Show and JBL are his three opponents by my figuring. So there's nobody else - Will HBK be behind this idea, having Cena fight Benoit knowing full well that there is nobody from Cena's WM past for him to fight?

Stephanie is ridiculous if she wants to de-mask Mistico. If wwe ever does launch their Latino brand, keep her the hell away from it.

So the plan is for the New Breed to go over the Originals? And then to release Sandman and Sabu, with RVD already having a foot out the door? Sandman does have some sort of heat on him as he, along with over ECW wrestlers, change with the enhancement talent. I've always liked Sandman, but he's very limited in the ring and on the mic and without Enter Sandman - what's left? I'm glad he at least got one full year of wwe salary, and the exposure should increase his indie contracts for a little while. With ECW supposedly set to get tag titles, why not stick him in a tag team with Dreamer?

Why not make the Originals vs New Breed match a "Loser leaves ECW" match? RVD's contract is close to being up and it sounds like he wants to give TNA a try. Sabu's style is not compatible with wwe's touring/house show schedule and he wants out as well. If Sandman is close to being fired and Dreamer taken off televsion, might as well make it an angle.

ECW better get one hell of a talent enfusion as nobody really cares about the New Breed fighting each other. I mean CorVon vs Striker, Burke vs Thorn - who cares?

Oh, well Dave didn't say that they were going to be gone, like, immediately after Wrestlemania. He said that if RVD doesn't re-sign, then probably none of the "ECW originals" will be on WWE television by the end of this summer.

That's sleazy as hell if they are putting the fates of Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer and Balls on the shoulders of RVD, using it as a bargaining chip to get him to re-sign. Why couldn't they just have RVD and Sabu leave, and have Dreamer and Sandman team-up and get smoked for a few weeks before bringing in some re-enforcements - Chris Benoit and Super Crazy.

Why would they announce JBL if they had no intention of him actually wrestling. Unless this was done with out JBL's okay as a way to entice him back into the ring. JBL is teflon and can do whatever the hell he pleases, because at the end of the day he's rich with or without the wwe. I wonder who will wrestle HBK in JBL's place. Who else has Cena fought at Wrestlemania's? HHH, Big Show and JBL are his three opponents by my figuring. So there's nobody else - Will HBK be behind this idea, having Cena fight Benoit knowing full well that there is nobody from Cena's WM past for him to fight?

I don't they'll change the plans at all. I always thought we'd just get a confrontation spot leading to something else between Cena/Michaels. Possibly JBL will just eat a FU for good measure. Don't forget Jay Z, though.

Stephanie is ridiculous if she wants to de-mask Mistico. If wwe ever does launch their Latino brand, keep her the hell away from it.

Didn't she want to de-mask Ultimo as well? Instead, they just buried him on Velocity.

So the plan is for the New Breed to go over the Originals? And then to release Sandman and Sabu, with RVD already having a foot out the door? Sandman does have some sort of heat on him as he, along with over ECW wrestlers, change with the enhancement talent. I've always liked Sandman, but he's very limited in the ring and on the mic and without Enter Sandman - what's left? I'm glad he at least got one full year of wwe salary, and the exposure should increase his indie contracts for a little while. With ECW supposedly set to get tag titles, why not stick him in a tag team with Dreamer?

Sandman gets over too easily without much effort. Granted, he is a limited worker but so is a great deal of the talent working in WWE. Dreamer is the one who doesn't have much to offer. Sandman is in great shape and probably better then he ever was. Sabu should be saved as a special attraction/JTTS figure but he pissed off Vince.

WWE has signed a new model from the Hawaiian Tropics agency named Christine LeMaster. Here's her MySpace: www.myspace.com/christinelemaster Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

She sure looks good for 97 years old!

Oooo, the Lady Masterpiece.

The Originals really don't need to go over...then again, in this day and age is there anybody outside of the won-lost thread that really cares who's going over in any non-title match?

And who knew they actually listened to what the fans said? Somebody must have been, considering the logic behind the ONS move...then again if they're planning to branch out as much as other reports indicate, they may as well spread the PPVs around a bit, let some new fans see them. (On the other hand maybe the southeastern US doesn't want another ECW PPV after the last one.)

RVD's contract is close to being up and it sounds like he wants to give TNA a try.

For RVD's sake, I hope he's been following TNA lately.

WWE has signed a new model from the Hawaiian Tropics agency named Christine LeMaster. Here's her MySpace: www.myspace.com/christinelemaster

I wonder how she got the job?

l_c09b174723b94b4526a73816288ec08b.jpg

If they actually get rid of the ECW Originals what exactly is going to be on ECW as a TV show? Why not just get rid of the brand all together? Somehow I think that is what will happen once that TV deal is up.

At this point I'm not even sure I want RVD to be in TNA. I thought I did for a while, but with Russo ruining that company with his insane booking I'm not sure I want RVD doing "Weed on a pole" matches or jobbing to Tyson Tomko. And since they've been jobbing Jerry Lynn nonstop of late, the bloom is off that rose too. I guess he can always have some stiff, violent matches with Angle to end Kurt's career once and for all.

It is believed by people who know Mistico that he could get out of his CMLL contract and go to WWE. Mysterio is really pushing for them to sign him because Mistico reminds him of a younger version of himself. If Mistico does come in, Stephanie wants to unmask him and give him a new name because she wants Rey to be the only masked luchador they have.

That's the best reason for him not to sign with the WWE.

Onyx1r.jpg

At least she isn't blonde.

Onyx1r.jpg

At least she isn't blonde.

Being blond would actually help her to stand out. There's only six blondes on the regular diva rotation (Kelly, Ashley, Jillian, Cherry, Torrie and Maryse. Although Michelle McCool and Beth are blondes, they haven't been on screen in while). Christine looks similar to Brooke.

The feud in ECW between the New Breed and the Originals will likely end at Wrestlemania with the new guys winning. Dave makes it sound like Sabu and Sandman might not be around in WWE for long. Dreamer may be kept because he's friends with Shane McMahon and he may get his old job as #2 talent relations dude back since people don't like the job Mike Bucci is doing.

Didn't he say that Sabu and Sandman would be gone about 4 months ago? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

Personally, I think they should drag out the Originals vs New Breed storyline for as long as they can, since it's really the only compelling thing they have going right now on ECW.

I was interested in watching RAW this Monday for the first time in a long time. Now without JBL, I'm not sure I'll bother.

JBL/HBK is still being advertised on wwe.com so he'll probably show up, hopefully cut a promo too.

Is Ron Simmons the new Virgil now? If so....DAMN!

I don't know why they would end the Originals/New Breed feud at WM. Don't they kinda have to have some sort of major storyline for the ONS PPV? Or have they already given up hope on that show drawing a dime?

I agree, something doesn't make sense - why make the t-shirts and seemingly have a CM Punk "pick sides" angle if the whole NB vs O deal is going to end at WM23? Since Punk is in MITB, does that mean he never picks a side?

I agree, the best idea would be to stretch this out until One Night Stand.

That's the best reason for him not to sign with the WWE.

totally agreed. i think it's stupid for mexican wrestlers to get unmasked.

I was interested in watching RAW this Monday for the first time in a long time. Now without JBL, I'm not sure I'll bother.

JBL/HBK is still being advertised on wwe.com so he'll probably show up, hopefully cut a promo too.

Oh JBL will definitely show up, but the wrestling part is questionable