TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

The YouTube comments thread.

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

This is from Amazon, but it tickled me too much to not post it somewhere. This is from a review of James Lipton's An Exaltation of Larks, which lists all those quirky collective nouns for animals. I want this book. Anyway,

I was studying to be a methodist actor. That's when you become the character. If your character doesnt' get any sleep, then you dont sleep. It's a difficult technique to master, but it makes your acting so much better. You should buy this if youre interested in being a better actor, or trying to become a methodist actor, which is difficult, trust me.

Hot Wesleyan action.

SBarsinister (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

WBF World Bodybuilding Association. I never watched it, I thought it was too gay.

------------

WBF.....WBA? Idiot

Whores tisk, tisk. i mean im a girly girl 2 but tht is going 2 far, u guys r going 2 be a bad title 4 us true unslutty and unbitchy girlies.i jst wtched this vid becaz i was luking for other girlies lke me on YouTube who r nice and unslutty.BTW nw tht u guys put up this vid i bet alot of pervs and rapist r going 2 try 2 get u. it would'nt be a surprize if u lost ur virginity the nxt day.u knw im jst warning u, oh but i bet it's 2 late.have fun having a abortion.

who are you talking to by saying "hey people" I told you this before no-one cares about what's going on, Look at he list of people, there's me and you.and where is the broom stick I hope it up your BUTT, and tell your moma to dip that puss in the sink ha ha ha ha

Freedom is a god given right. Man made blacks slaves, man subjugated women. But marriage has always been a union between man and wife... not husband and husband or wife and wife. Never before in history were gays allowed to be married. Blacks were free before man enslaved them, women were free before man subjugated them. But marriage has always been a heterosexual institution.

LOL! you up there writing queer...get a life..c'mom man..

i listen to disturbed and shit, but i really dont wrtite something as BRAINDEAD as Qqueer..

stupid A-hole.

you really dont know if he's queer, you've see 1 F-ing video....you judge on the look of something you found on youtube you are stupid and pathetic....chirt..WHY AM I USING MY TIME ON TIHSS??........just

get off the worldwide internet..

jurk

because he was so funny and he just beated people like the big show. (the more hated persons). And that was why he so populair right away. also he has a degree in communicating with with the audience.

those kids are so stupid they didnt relize he was a rabbit till his hat fell off how often do you see naked furry stick figure people trying to steal cereal

y does everyone move their faces away? i would just sit still with my nose up her pussie and let her fart on me. all the time id be saying more more more more.

PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. xSEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

omg neil sedaka is so gangsta he makes snoop dog look lik a teletubby!

Well, that's actually a given.

cute noises ? or whimperings of sufferings?

THINK PEOPLE!!!!

@ghostmanno12 seriously, are you some PETA pothead?

no, some things are just common sense,

im just asking people to think and make up their own minds, next thing, the media will be saying "oooh look at those iraqis after a bomb hit their house" well they dont even go that far because it pays to dehumanise them (makes it easier to bomb'em!)

Because clearly this video is the time and place for discussion on Iraq:

"no u dum ass niggger!! its bout gay pple fuking in the city!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't how he came to that conclusion from a Flobots' song, but oh well.

ChiMatador - I agree with almost everything you said ... Except for the FOX News thing. I love FOX News - They give the OTHER perspective that the rest of the media is scared to. Anyway, it's a CNN video! But I agree about that ignorant, hyper-sensitive anchor. Boo to him!

Hey, by the way, I invited that girl to the forum. Her youtube screen name is, I shit you not, KawaiiMishaHanazono.

You might not like what this guy is saying but he's not lying. America has a problem facing her realities so she has a problem moving forward. Because of this, there is and will be a constant racial divide. Sugar coating things won't help, name calling won't help. For those who think blacks are so bad, what do you think you get after 400 yrs of slavery and oppression? Mr Rogers? No, you get 1/2 of U.S. black men imprisoned and still enslaved. And that's true talk!

On the topic of David Bowie and his song Heroes from the NYC Benefit Concert.

rhenoist (2 weeks ago)

One of the greatest songs of all time. Right up there with Stairway to Heaven and Hotel California.

DarkSoul2142 (1 month ago)

the basketball is the most beautiful sport in the world!!!

am I right?! of course...

0bbyTankPl0x (2 weeks ago)

no your not....faggot

IdanTal (2 weeks ago)

yes i agree,you fucking cunt soccer bitch fan

0bbyTankPl0x (1 week ago)

baseball is best

IdanTal (1 week ago)

baseball is for pussies who wear tights

This is why Mark Jackson needs to crawl back out of Kobe's ass, and he needs to understand with his Kobe doo doo butter stained face, that Kobe will NNNNNNNEVER pass Michael Jordan, here is my proof:

http://kb24overrated.com/ projections_and_observati ons

lapsusjc (6 days ago) Show Hide

0 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

i felt so identify with this short cut. just that in my case i had a relation that last two years in wich i had no problem with been who i am and my partner...well it almost turns insane when you feel free and the person u love most limits every action any demonstration...is completely frustrating

Windswept7 (1 week ago) Show Hide

0 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

It can still be done, its hard and its improbable but its going to happen and if it doesn't? No more pecan-chocolate ice-cream cuz they'll be no humans to make it.

William111061 (1 week ago) Show Hide

+3 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

Most people are potentially bisexual but the majority

repress these urges. Myself, I respond to physical beauty,

charm and personality.

McWalker25 (1 week ago) Show Hide

+1 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

I agree, gay stereotypes are the worst.

the best gay person i ever saw was the big greesy guy from Mission Hill.

Oh, and that small nerdy guy.

...they were gay, right?

aroyalpriest (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

-6 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

Sodomy is no disease or sickness it is a vile, filthy, and disgusting sin that should be illegal.

This is from apartmentratings.com, feedback for Brittany Bay Apartments, in Largo, FL.

I moved into brittany bay in june,08 i have only been here a month and a half i have had several complaints to the office sense i moved here,one and a half bedrooms do not have useable outlets ,they do not work at all and the ones that do spark,I have to use extention cords to give those areas electricity causing a fire hazzard.Recently my bathroom walls fell out i had a big hole that looked rotted from being wet,The bathtub itself feels like im going to fall through the floor it cracks when you get in it.The plumming in my apartment is terrible i have to plung the toilet and sinks constantly.The doors all fall off there tracking including the balcony,and worst of all my children have been solicited by prostitutes in the parking lot at night,they have been asked where to get drugs! mind you my children are in there early teen years.i find this OBSERD i have reported all these problems to the office and little to nothing has been done i recently told the office i would not pay this months rent until my apartment was up to normal living codes and instead i got a Three Day Notice to vacate.I will see these people in court before i move because i told the office i would gladly get out of my lease if i could.There way is to not fix anything or not deal with the issues involving night activitiy instead they'll give you a three day notice to get you out but to break your lease and still owe them money.this is the poorest housing experience i have ever been through and i wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.Take my advice if you are concidering moving here look elsewhere expecially if you have children it is not suitably safe for kids of any age to be propositioned by anyoneone for sex or drugs.........

EDIT: an anonymous reply

I am pretty sure I know who you are and your children hang out at all hours of the day and night with grown people which is inappropriate and shows your lack of parenting

Taken from a discussion regarding a Jadakiss video, of all places:

My encouraging words are wasted on your stupid atheist ass.You obviously don't know your bible or God or you would known that he is the Heavenly Father asshole and not a woman.Don't worry on judgement day you will see him for yourself.THAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN BET ON!!!LOLOLOLOL

Taken from comments on the new Slipknot songs:

Sparten:

lolololol corys mask reminds me of an ewok! still sounds kickass to me tho! :P

RoCkY:

ewok? aint that from like star wars or some shit like that?

kinda nerdy bro

and:

Jaysteinbourg:

There was a time when I thought slipknot was nothing more than a brand name for a shower mat. Then I came on here and saw this and was totally blown away by the music. That lead singer's mask is so damn scary! From a new Slipknot fan. WOW!!!