TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

The YouTube comments thread.

lol; bunch of pussies doing drive-bys and they think they gangster and hard. the eastcoast been had street clews n clicks; even the ITALIAN MAFIA been known for killin b4 yall chump azzez started killin each other. boi, thats real tough. going by doing drive bys hittin innocent kids n bystanders; thats REAL TOUGH; LMAOOOO. SISSY AZZ MUTHAFUCKAZ, just like tim dogg said. all dat gang shiet for dumb faggot muthafuckers.

The average IQ of the nigger race is 70-85...thats borderline retardation.....niggers are nothing but outdated farm equipment...one has to look no further than the behavior of the negro to understand that they are uncivilized..vile creatures

Is this from MikeSC?

now im a modest guy but this needs to be said. MY CHANNEL IS ON THE WAY TO BECOMING THE MOST POPULAR CHANNEL IN YOUTUBE HISTORY. STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT THE APPROVAL RATING OF PEOPLE VISITING MY CHANNEL IS TWICE AS HIGH AS OUR CURRENT UNITED STATES PRESIDENT AND THREE TIMES AS HIGH AS HEATH LEDGER ON HIS DEATH BED. AHHH, TOO SOON? FUCK IT, ITS CALLED SELF PROMOTION BEOTCHES!!!!

The average IQ of the nigger race is 70-85...thats borderline retardation.....niggers are nothing but outdated farm equipment...one has to look no further than the behavior of the negro to understand that they are uncivilized..vile creatures

Is this from MikeSC?

MikeSC was obviously racist, but not too outward about it, or at least not this outward.

Whenever someone would accuse him of being racist, he'd always try WAY too hard to refute it.

dude megaman is shooting sparkman in the crotch. in the robot balls. in the metal cojones. how can you say that any poster would be better? just look at megaman's face there - that's sheer insane enjoyment at robot castration. that dude in the background doesn't want it, he's like 'hell no. i'ma gtfo.' that's why megaman is a hardcore badass. he doesn't give a fuck, he just owns it hardcore. all over your cyber nuts.

now im a modest guy but this needs to be said. MY CHANNEL IS ON THE WAY TO BECOMING THE MOST POPULAR CHANNEL IN YOUTUBE HISTORY. STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT THE APPROVAL RATING OF PEOPLE VISITING MY CHANNEL IS TWICE AS HIGH AS OUR CURRENT UNITED STATES PRESIDENT AND THREE TIMES AS HIGH AS HEATH LEDGER ON HIS DEATH BED. AHHH, TOO SOON? FUCK IT, ITS CALLED SELF PROMOTION BEOTCHES!!!!

This was kind of awesome.

squishy951 (1 week ago)

Mr Perfect should come back ... he should fued with ANGLE... wheres mike awsome???

DruidAnthony420 (6 days ago)

This Jew ->"Rahm Emanuel" is a Jewish terrorist that works for Israel killing off people! just like Obama! a lair that's not even board in America!

You can't get any Birth records of Obama Hussians He will not let them be release to the public!

911 is an inside job for the British Corporation the same corporation Obama works for enslaving Americans!

He wants your child of American to be forced to go to Army Training from ages 18-25 with out a choice! Train to kill for Israels Illegal wars!

DorianGabriello (2 months ago) Show Hide

0 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

I have big dimples or wholes on my lower back to and im a guy and its weird..Megan is definitely the sexiest non nude girl out there... also she is beautiful

DingusStudley (2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam This is incredible. For years I've dreamed of what it would be like to watch Vader fuck my wife, and although my wife is a hideous shebeast compared to Sunny, this still gives me a great idea of what it would be like.

He's good with his hands too. The Vader sign? 2 in the pink, 2 in the stink.

Honestly,do you two have any idea whatsoever,how fucking stupid you both look? What were you doing two weeks ago,before you became juggalos,jacking off to pictures of My Chemical Romance? I wish the both of you,long miserable lives,where you achieve nothing more than being worthless human garbage.

you dumb fucking stupid nigger you should smash that god damn piece of shit its the gayest fucking system out there it got anal raped by the xbox 360 so the ps3 is the 360's bitch you little no balled cock fucking loser,your mother never loved you thats why she bought you that system that came out of a niggers asshole,grow some balls you stupid little virgin nigger fuck.

DruidAnthony420 (6 days ago)

This Jew ->"Rahm Emanuel" is a Jewish terrorist that works for Israel killing off people! just like Obama! a lair that's not even board in America!

You can't get any Birth records of Obama Hussians He will not let them be release to the public!

911 is an inside job for the British Corporation the same corporation Obama works for enslaving Americans!

He wants your child of American to be forced to go to Army Training from ages 18-25 with out a choice! Train to kill for Israels Illegal wars!

Marvin?

what a sad life... lol. black people hits black people... they hate their guetto, they sing about their guetto, they leave teir guetto when they have money. that is their life... they work sooooooooooooooo hard. lol. fuck them.

fsu23phd (1 month ago)

Was that woman cheering cause Yao fell down? What a coward. There is one unifying rule among sports fans around the world, you don't cheer when someone gets hurt (I know Yao wasn't really hurt), even when it's someone like Shaq.

TotalPackage8 (2 weeks ago)

Yao Ming got his Chinese revenage on her when he over squinted his eyes and brought a curse to the fans of Seatle. A gay name for their team and a different city. Yao Ming gets the last laugh

I didn't think Anna Nicole had such nasty farts in the movie. I didn't think any hot looking white girl like Anna would fart, pee, and poop like she did!

I understand you have your entire lifes existence invested in this jew catholic li,but you are going to have to break free of these lies if you expect to survive the jews next worldwide holocaust. They plan on offering you all up soon as a sacrifice to their god satan the lizard homosexual. keep reading the lies and it will fall on you like a 600 pound homosexual covered in its own feces.

I’ve read the bible cover to cover at least 5 times in my life. It’s exactly like reading a playboy forum. Sex all the way through it, front to back and every place in between. Open it up, rub one off and call it good. I’ve found that when you burn the pages and mix the ashes with shampoo, it makes a passable tattoo ink. You can also roll your weed in it and it burns pretty good for that too. I’ve found that they take space in the dumpster too. It’s good ass wipe. There is no other book that has so many uses. It’s a god send for sure.