TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

The YouTube comments thread.

can you believe this garbage?!?!ventura is making EXCUSES for savage,and persecuting sammartino for attacking savage!i swear to god,if i see that ventura,i`m going to cold-cock him

FUCK the kids lady, I'm sure that you believe you're the greatest mother in the world, that you believe you can use the term "homemaker" on a job application, and that you wish you could police everybody's behavior and children, if you're such a superteachermom, then you should be able to take care of EVERYONE'S children right? Then shut the hell up, quit actively searching for naughty things on youtube, get back to feeding your kids a bowl of cereal, and enjoy your Michael Bolton.

is Jimmy Page a artist? never heard of him. never heard of Led Zeppelin either

I mean... I mean... my country music only 13 year old cousins at least have HEARD of Led Zeppelin.

Is Brown supposed to be a pundit, an analyst, or a journalist? If she's not a pundit or analyst, she's way out of line in this exchange. A journalist's job is to report the news in an objective way, and what she did here is not objective. She seems unusually threatened by Gov. Palin. Nobody hates strong women who have made it on their own as much as "progressive" or liberal women like Brown.

Nobody hates strong women as much as strong women.

Is Brown supposed to be a pundit, an analyst, or a journalist? If she's not a pundit or analyst, she's way out of line in this exchange. A journalist's job is to report the news in an objective way, and what she did here is not objective. She seems unusually threatened by Gov. Palin. Nobody hates strong women who have made it on their own as much as "progressive" or liberal women like Brown.

Nobody hates strong women as much as strong women.

Ha ha, I saw that one too.

not to be racist, and FWIW, I think the daughter is a slut, but its the blacks that have babies for money. Also, some white trash, but mainly negros. I am voting for obama because mccain is not a conservative. Obama isnt either but he is at least smart.

"She has a cute BUTT, don't you think?"

Of course she does. *wags*

not to be racist, and FWIW, I think the daughter is a slut, but its the blacks that have babies for money. Also, some white trash, but mainly negros. I am voting for obama because mccain is not a conservative. Obama isnt either but he is at least smart.

Just a talking point, but statistically speaking rural white girls "have babies for money" more often than any other group. In that they are more likely to have more kids to get additional welfare help. My sociology teacher did her doctorate thesis on this subject.

I'm just sayin'.

what is it with psychos in northern america? Is this starting to become a pattern? /yes, i'm talking about lennon's killing/. Man, I so would have beaten the living crap out of that miscarriage son of a mutant bitch ass cunt that attacked noel!! And that security slackers, too!! I know oasis' music is stunning, but that doesn't justify the security farts to do what they're paid for half assed, my gooooooosh!

i'd hav the arsehole shot, who does he think he is, a living legend pushed... can't give them anything without them messing it up, first lennon...

Just a talking point, but statistically speaking rural white girls "have babies for money" more often than any other group. In that they are more likely to have more kids to get additional welfare help. My sociology teacher did her doctorate thesis on this subject.

I'm just sayin'.

I'm not debating the welfare aspect from a socioeconomic standpoint, but it's a different thing when you're saying that them there niggers have their chillen for crack money.

Guest Vitamin X

In response to the Tina Fey as Sarah Palin clip..

women should not be able to run because they would make a worldwide cleaning campaigne

You guys know why he is so funny? ever thought off that?

Its because of the weed stash he smokes everyday, which opens his mind and lets him think outside the boundaries of this society which everything is fixed and you aint free....

Seth Rogen well smoke one day....

Hey its the druggie 80s failure so called "comedian" racist piece of shit bit part extra abdulfez. Everyones favourite camel fucker. The great abdulfez - paranoid delusional racist, bed wetting pussy scared of anyone different to him. Scared even of a number - yes a number, its actually true. A total waste of space bigoted loser. This guy has no balls at all, he would probably jump at his own shadow since its black and he thinks it could rape him. Too much coke, shame if he overdosed one day eh?

o hhhh i love my baby chun li she so cute and even hotter than the other girls from street figther i wish she can be real to marry her i'm single to if chun li was real she will be my girlfriend in the future

PeoplesWar (1 month ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Was this for real? Piper called Hogan by his real name and he seemed to be trying to get the fans to realize that this wasn't planned.

---

These people breed

Guest Tzar Lysergic

those closet gays are your type huh....oh you buttsecks lovers....theres nothin wrong with wanting to kill fags....that shit goes against the survival of our species, fags are as defective as a retard....an yeah we should kill retards too

I'm not racist, I have a colored TV

This was actually one of Bernard Manning's favourite defenses against being called a racist. His other was 'I'm not racist, I take the piss out of the gays as well.'

Guest Vitamin X

this guys a bitch nigga, eat my 3 pound nutsack u cock suckin, bitch, pussy, ho assed, fuk faced ugly crap suckin shit holdin douche monkey with a fukin wrench up his left ass cheek. Go fuk a dead turkey and then when its pregnant u have to pay child support through the long lost remains of a jewish orphan who turns out to be ur dad because he was a lil kid when ur mom raped his hemorphrodite ass and burried him in the middle of a mine dat over the years accumulated the remains of.. GHOST SHIT!

whenever these pro baes wrestle a pro man they will always loose. unless the man lets her win because its part of the script and show. otherwise back in reality, none of these women can ever win against an man who knows what hes doing and means it.