TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

The YouTube comments thread.

holy fuck you dumb peice of shit wrestling cock juggling thunder cunt you deserve to die and suck 3 dicks at the same times your fucking fucker

fuck john amechi he is in it for the money cus he wasnt good enough to get big money he had to right a book about his gayness

Nice Jetta u fucken queer and a purple hoodie thats the gayest thing i ever saw get a job u dumb fucks and why does everyone use that E 40 song its fucken retarded

NAK, FUCK YOU! YOU COMMUNIST SHIT!

NO,NOT bay at all,this aint bay, come to haystack,oakland,valley jo,or frisco,not rich ass wanna be niggaz,k keke,peace out,i gotta take my scraper to the sideshow and go dumb...

this will make you cry even more he died because he was addicted to hgh(an annablloic steroid) i know it sad but vince mcmahon played me for a fool, i payed to see hgh users beating each other up. what a shame vince should be ashamed of his self he caused this nonsense

So chessarama, you're joinig the stupid fucks side ey... go and fuck a weasel idiotic ignorant muthafacka. Go and play chess with your gay boyfriend, asshole

lol i like how ppl diss americans even though all these ppl look up to us HAHAHA come to our country and everything cuz we have everything good job if americans are so gay and everything go back to ur crappy country so jus stfu u stupid racist assholes

hey sucker what can u fucken father fucker go get a mouthfull from ur dad u fucken dirty arab go eat some of ur curry shit

well kid namedd jim i suggest u take ur hill billy ass back to south carolina, go back to trailer , take ur hill billy family and go fuck each other since thats what red necks do ,ok there buddy jimbo

ur the one the one that needs a life faggot u ugly fatherfucker go root some donkeys before I bone ur mouther sucker

Guest Queen Leelee

I hope you get lost in the woods and get mauled by a bear. You fake ass mother fucken bitch. Get the hell off this website and go do something useful with you life.

if ur bored go get pregnant. thats all ur good for whiney little pussy face

DONT READ THIS DONT READ THIS DONT READ THIS

n 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after.

To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS TRUE

you guys are just fuking fags if you watch this at homes

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

bitch you better finger your little pussy for the camera till we can see you shit little negroids, or fuck off

Youtube must remove this sick bitch's account. She is is so lame and cock sucking sick

There are 20 angels in this world

10 are sleeping

9 are playing

1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum hoWii If u don't , u will lose ur love.!!

this is a true thing that happens! its not a chain letter! its kinda scary at first but it really works!! paste this message into 3 comments and press ALT F4 and your crushes name will appear on the screen!!! its soo wierd

lol see what happens when u put an arab against a jew in a poker match, they get there jew azzes kicked. i love how sam is so aragont about the hand, haha i love it, sam sent that jew home with his tail between his legs.

From one video:

"shut the fuck up u little 13 year old bitch...these kids hold shit down better than u twigra"

"why would r kelly tape fucking a little girl"

"if NIGGERS didnt do stuff like this they wouldnt be Niggers, now would they?

Oh thers nothing wrong with this picture, I must just be racist.

Niggers/Blacks

A brutal and savage race of people with no respect for life or property."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FDi7Vz4I5s

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Your the bitch thats keeps speaking. Goddammit wtf is wrong with you. Your pissed because you got offended..aww poor porch monkey hwy dont you have some chicken, gritz and whatever you use! Porch Monkey!

wow are u a fuckin ass why would u put some gay music on hurr nigga u mothafuckin idiot ass retarded ass fuckin herpe havin aids giving bitch nigga

patrick could remake any song better than the original <33

y dnt u die??? stop talking shit about a band that didnt do shit to u. unless they beat up someone in ur family then talk shit- but i doubt they did that so keep ur mouth shut

XOXO bitch

alright, listen cunt i want to hear you sing your fucking lungs out! sing like patrick go ahead.. oh wait thats right you can't because he is fucking to good to even be compaired to. just go fucking slit your wrists somewhere else why you listen to your fucking shitty ass music. IF YOU DONT LIKE FALL OUT BOY FUCKING LEAVE. nobody wants you here. because your obviously deaf. cunt. fucking leave DIRTBAG

Comments made about Fall Out Boy's butchering of Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to at least 3 videos, you will die within 2 days. Copy and paste this, to be saved

your all haters of dane cook im so offended and dane cook says it with so much more spirit and more enthusiastic to make ppl listen when louie was talking it wasn't funny it was like someone talking and it is couincidentally funny (excuse my spelling) anyway i personally think dane cook is kick ass.

cork in ya dork dick weeze on a smeaze prick fan of bullshit you suck not it

"Fatherfucker" has flown under the radar for me. It doesn't flow so well.

And heres me thinking it was just an album by Peaches.

fuckers from hell i hope you burn in hell and eat shit niggers fuck fuck fuck niggers shit i am twelve nigger shit shit shit burn in hell piss fuck motherfucker fuckers shit spics jews dogs dolphins fucking bums in the ass with a green ass green ass spaghetti monster fuck giant cock suck cock i am twelve fuck off niggers you dyke faggots i hope you burn in hell and eat shit niggers fuck fuck fuck niggers shit i am twelve nigger shit shit shit burn in hell piss fuck motherfucker niggers shit spics jews dogs dolphins fucking bums in the ass with a green ass spaghetti monster fuck giant cock suck cock i am twelve fuck off niggers you dyke faggots i hope you burn in hell and eat shit niggers fuck fuck niggers fuck nigger shit!