TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

3 biggest laughs

Billy's tattoo. It was unreal, the guy is such a basketcase you'd think he would do something like that

"Suits suck."

ARI: "Who's Heath's agent?"

LLOYD: "Josh Weinstein."

ARI: "FUCK YOU!"

LLOYD: "Fuck you."

Lloyd and Ari are a perfect match, they're great.

This season just keeps getting better and better. I think this might end up being the best season yet. Walsh is gold! Great ending with the "Medellin Dream Team." This just keeps getting better and better. Once again Drama was great.

"Why can't you just admit that you're a fucking pussy and that you enjoy sucking cock?"

I echo the sentiment with Walsh's tattoo. Unreal.

And Lloyd and Ari's interaction is always great.

Wonder where they're going with the Billy/Vince/E triangle, if you can call it that. I don't see Billy wanting to make that gay sherpa type movie with Eric on board as producer and even though it'd be in Vince's best interest I doubt Eric wants to deal with Billy for a third time.

And Dana Gordon is fit. Gotta be said.

So I'm pretty new to Entourage, season 4 is the only season I've seen in full so far. I gotta ask, is every week's B-plot Turtle and Drama's Crazy Adventures? Not that I necessarily mind, but it just seems like they get into wacky trouble while Vinnie and E do business and Ari Gold is the most awesome motherfucker ever.

Tonight was ok. It was nice to see Vito Spatafore as Turtle's cousin, but Walsh wasn't exactly his usual awesome self tonight.

I really think that he's going to end up fucking Dana Gordon to kill the picture somehow, but that's a bit far fetched.

The highlight of tonight was Ari and Lloyd, which was just classic Ari awesomeness. The rest...meh.

I was kind of disappointed that tonight's episode teased a rift between E and Vince, but the preview for next week looks like it's right back to regular old "chasing chicks and having fun" Entourage, which is fine, but I was kind of getting hyped for an E splitting from Vince storyline.

Tonight was ok. It was nice to see Vito Spatafore as Turtle's cousin, but Walsh wasn't exactly his usual awesome self tonight.

I really think that he's going to end up fucking Dana Gordon to kill the picture somehow, but that's a bit far fetched.

The highlight of tonight was Ari and Lloyd, which was just classic Ari awesomeness. The rest...meh.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't big gay Vito but rather Big Pussy's FBI hookup from the second season or so.

Fuck me.

Oops.

I knew I recognized him. Damn it, he gained weight.

Those guys are really similar looking.

I was kind of disappointed that tonight's episode teased a rift between E and Vince, but the preview for next week looks like it's right back to regular old "chasing chicks and having fun" Entourage, which is fine, but I was kind of getting hyped for an E splitting from Vince storyline.

I didn't get that feeling at all.

They always argue about shit.

Meh episode.

But the payoff was fucking unbelieveable. Johnny Drama fucking the furry. I loved it. Oh my god, I hadn't laughed that hard at joke/payoff on Entourage in awhile.

And fyi, if anyone is interested, the principal of the school is Homer Simpson!

The Ari shit this season is awful. They really need him to not be a main character with his own arc before he gets even more worn-out if that's possible. That last episode was just too ridiculous for me with the bunny fucking thing. Real dissapointing season thus far outside of a few things (Billy, teased Vince/E tension although that went nowhere).

When did they move into that place? I missed something.

Great episode and I liked how they explained Drama always being around.

I think they moved in between last week's episode and the week before. Wasn't Eric just getting there for the first time when he had his accident with Anna Faris?

Great episode tonight. Ari's usually entertaining in whatever subplot he's involved in, but he's especially awesome when his priority is Vince, which has been lacking this season.

Between two episodes ago and last episode apparently. They opened last ep in the new place bought with the Clouds advance.

I hope E turns out to be right about Walsh. I think it will be a lot more interesting if Medellin is a dud as opposed to everything coming up roses for Vince again moving right into another huge movie with Walsh next season. Either that or they have to get rid of E entirely since he will not be up to snuff as a manager and would just make Vince look foolish (which he clearly isn't) for keeping him.

I fuckin laughed my ass off at the Brady Bunch screen between Drama, Turtle, Ari and Lloyd all trying to locate Vince. Not a great episode in terms of overall funny moments but I really liked the story and plot. And I'm waiting for Ari to bang Dana Gordon. Plus, any time we get Walsh back on the show it's a good ep.

Medellin bombing to close the season would cause great anticipation for season 5 and Silo. The season CAN'T end any other way. I don't see why they would have E say he didn't like the movie if it wasn't going to bomb.

Medellin bombing to close the season would cause great anticipation for season 5 and Silo. The season CAN'T end any other way. I don't see why they would have E say he didn't like the movie if it wasn't going to bomb.

Ditto. They dropped the Vince/E conflict like this usually do when those things surface but I think this is going to come back at the end of the season when

The boys, Billy and Ari go to Cannes for the Medillian premiere. I'll go one step further and say that since Billy is a direct parody of Vincent Gallo that they'll mimic when Gallo's movie The Brown Bunny premiered to horrible reviews at Cannes and his subsequent freak-out afterwards with Billy losing his shit when Medillian flops.

So is there any purpose to E at this point? They already pussed E out after two eps on the Anna deal and cost him her, because heaven forbid you give him something semi-interesting to do for any stretch. Now he is just back to being the downer as opposed to being a competent manager.

I do love the "whatever shall we do, Oh My Gawd it's Kayne West and he is going somewhere completely different but here at the same exact time". Even writers on The Simpsons think that was a ridiculous cameo appearance.

The only thing that I really liked about the Kanye cameo was the fact that he blew off Ari right at the start. It made me giggle a little bit on the inside.

So, I was a bit drunk during the show and kinda missed why Anna fired E. Is it because he lied to her as her manager because it would've benefited the movie he was producing?

They didn't really even explain it. He just said that he hated Billy's script and then it cut to a different scene.

I'm pretty sure that's why though.

Yeah... that was an interesting two episode arc with absolutely no payoff. I found it odd and a little annoying.

Man - I love Walsh though. In the bathroom with a bottle of whiskey and a gun because he thought he let Vince down.

Vince: Billy, were you really in there with a gun?

Billy: Yeah, but the bitch took the bullets.

Looking forward to the finale. Hoping for a big payoff. I'd totally be down with what Curry suggested above.