WEDNESDAY

Mariners (Horacio Ramirez) at Red Sox (Daisuke Matsuzaka), 7:00/4:00 PM, ESPN2

SATURDAY

Angels at Red Sox, 3:55/12:55 PM, FOX

Astros at Phillies, 3:55/12:55 PM, FOX

Rangers at Mariners, 3:55/12:55 PM, FOX

SUNDAY

Padres at Dodgers, 8:00/5:00 PM, ESPN

I'm going to Opening Day at Dodger Stadium tomorrow to try out their Coronaries R Us Pavillion. Schmidt on the mound, all you can eat Dodgerdogs, good times.

Guest Queen Leelee

Grar. Why must DICE-K go up against not only the worst teams in the AL, but the worst pitchers on the worst teams.

The Indians/Mariners doubleheader was postponed again. The entire series got wiped out due to the cold snap.

And, of course, thanks to the unbalanced schedule, Seattle doesn't visit Cleveland again this year, so rescheduling it is going to be a nightmare.

Guest Queen Leelee

And that series is followed... by two more series in Cleveland. The Angels are next. It's likely this series won't go smoothly either, especially if they keep the games at night.

Guest Smues

I've heard that they're considering moving that series to Anahiem, but I've also heard that they wouldn't be able to just flip the next series from anahiem to Cleveland, so if I'm the Indians I say nuts to that. Give up 1 home game maybe, but not a whole series.

Got my second-straight home opener for the Jays tonight, only a couple rows up along the first base line. Burnett gets the start, which scares me a bit after Wednesday's outing. I mean, the Royals aren't the Tigers, but the Jays struggled with the Royals the last little bit.

After giving up 6 runs (3 earned), 1 HR, and one blown save in his first 2 appearances this season, Brad Lidge has officially been demoted. Dan Wheeler will serve as the club's primary closer with Lidge taking a 6th inning and 7th inning role. Chad Qualls and Rick 'Double Balls' White will act as primary set-up men. That's kinda sad, though. In two years you go from the 2nd most dominating closer in baseball to the 12th man in the bullpen. Ah well, 'twas for the best. Now just get rid of Brian Moehler and I'll be happy.

Guest Eagle Man

Oh fucking Christ, there are ads on the dugout roofs. The new owners better have some respect for the park. I'd cut payroll for an ad-free park.

The Phillies have had bases loaded with no outs twice and have only gotten one run from it. Ooof. John Maine has more luck than he knows what to do with.

'Course, the Mets' bats are pretty dead, so it's currently 1-0 Philadelphia.

Guest Eagle Man

Oh man. Devin Hester is doing the 7th inning stretch. This might be one of the memorable ones.

Guest Queen Leelee

Grar, I knew dumping Wheeler was a bad move. Oh well. The Astros suck anyway. And I still have save master Salomon Torres in every league!

Utley with a HR. Finally have a good game.

Well shit, now I have four closers in my fantasy league. Where will I get my holds from now? :(

pray that games go to extra innings?

It's hard to get holds when the game's tied.

not really its possible to get one if it goes to 11 or 12 innings.

Well shit, now I have four closers in my fantasy league. Where will I get my holds from now? :(

pray that games go to extra innings?

It's hard to get holds when the game's tied.

not really its possible to get one if it goes to 11 or 12 innings.

Explain.

Well if you used three pitchers to get three outs in the bottom of the twelfth (or another inning), you would get two holds out of it. Otherwise you can't rack up holds in extra innings.

Orioles have packed three runs onto Chad Durbin in the third with a homer by Millar, a bunt single with stolen base by Patterson, an RBI bloop single by Roberts and a smacked double by Mora.

Cabrera has looked pretty good so far for the Orioles so maybe he finally has learned to pitch like his potential. And it's entirely possible his dumb self was just blind for quite some time. He has looked very much improved since his glasses and eye correction surgery.

ETA: Add on an RBI single by Miggy and it's 4-1 O's over Tigers in the bottom of the third.

Guest Queen Leelee
Slightly off topic, but I'm seriously considering developing a drinking problem. Can anyone lend advice to a newbie?

I suggest you go back to managing your TSM NL Only team!!!