TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 4/9/2007

Also added to the card:

-Shane McMahon promises to "make an impact."

Which, according to Meltzer, is Shane facing Lashley in the main event of Raw.

Shane better do some insane bump, otherwise another total throw-a-way ME two weeks in a row.

Kofi Kingston is another name, however I believe his is a cruiserweight. Burchill is long overdue for an ECW debut.

Yeah, Kofi is a CW. I think Vince finally got around to seeing Cool Runnings and thought a Jamaican character would be hilarious. Though when he wrestled The Miz in a dark match a few weeks back, all the rubes in our section were vastly entertained by him.

Some team called "The Majors Brothers" was popping up on house shows.

The Majors brothers wrestled in New York for awhile and have been a tag team forever.......they're more of a high flying Rockers type team and pretty much fit in on Smackdown much better than Raw whenever they are brought up.

Give Stephanie credit. Shane eats more air time then she does which is strange since Shane's always been so adamant he perfers to run the business side of things. Stephanie has made 2-3 appearences in the last year and hasn't injected herself as a regular character since her departure.

Exactly who are they? Have they gone by a previous name because I don't think I've heard of Majors Brothers.

They wrestled in NYWC for a long time then got signed to deals and I believe are still in DSW and have been for awhile.

Well, Shane, after tonight, will now have challenged for the WWF, WCW and ECW titles.

Pointless note there.

And that was neat...but I'm expecting something to happen.