TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 4/9/2007

Guest NYR10
OMG the tag team division is alive again! It's a miracle!

It's amazing what can happen when HHH isn't ruling the world

They should have the kid turn heel at the end of the show, doing something to hurt Foley. Then have him cut a promo and say that nothing is actually wrong with him at all, then spit right in Foley's face. I don't know who he could be with, Umaga maybe. :P

The kid could be Hijo de Armando Alejandro Estrada! haha!

How is that a double pin.......Orton is not on top of HBK in anyway.

My thoughts exactly. They were showing this when I switched off the Jays game and that is a win by Michaels if I've ever seen one. No part of Orton is covering Michaels, whereas he is clearly pinning Orton.

OMG the tag team division is alive again! It's a miracle!

It's amazing what can happen when HHH isn't ruling the world

Ignoring whatever political backstage reasoning you are leading up to....I would still prefer HHH vs HBK in the main event over Shane McMahon vs Bobby Lashley.

My thoughts exactly. They were showing this when I switched off the Jays game and that is a win by Michaels if I've ever seen one. No part of Orton is covering Michaels, whereas he is clearly pinning Orton.

You enjoy watching them hammer the Royals.......I live in KC and that is just a brutal organization.....

I like how prized prospect Alex Gordon looks like a total turd also.

Guest robrabies

You enjoy watching them hammer the Royals.......I live in KC and that is just a brutal organization.....

I like how prized prospect Alex Gordon looks like a total turd also.

He's been shit so far, but you gotta give a guy who was Minor League player of the year across all levels at least a month before you start writing his epitaph.

So... The Condemned is actually making some sort of deep philosophical/cultural statement on Man's propensity to act in a voyeuristic nature?

AND KICKIN' ASS!

Guest robrabies
Shawn should bring back his other tag partner God to help him fight Cena at Backlash since Hunter is out.

He'd be better off tagging with Sy Sperling.

So... The Condemned is actually making some sort of deep philosophical/cultural statement on Man's propensity to act in a voyeuristic nature?

yeah right and zombie movies are about racism and political unrest.

Guest robrabies

Nothing that wasn't made 20 years ago in "The Running Man".

Nothing that wasn't made 20 years ago in "The Running Man".

Except The Running Man had Jessie the fuckin' Body Ventura! And Jim Brown!

Cena is basically burying Edge and Orton in this promo.........let's see if he does it to HBK too.