TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

SuperBad

The plot isn't anything fancy, your typical "Nerds want to have one last party before they graduate high school". The non-typical thing is that Jonah Hill and Michael F'n Cera are going to rock everybodys socks off in it.

McLovin~!~!

Is this one of those National Lampoon movies that is made for the Showtime/Cinemax/HBO digital cable channels? I'm surprised that half of the current SNL cast isn't in this movie like they were in National Lampoon Barely Legal. Rejoice Bill Hader has a film role!

I wish when you ignored someone you didn't even see evidence of their posting, because the Down's baby makes my head hurt.

Anyway, Seth Rogen as a cop = awesome. ENGAGE. McLovin. African...Jew...in a hoodie.

The trailer gives the vibe of Dazed and Confused meets American Pie or something, looks funny as hell.....

I don't remember the last time I was this giddy after a trailer.

Michael Cera has returned. August can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to it. I was getting pretty tired of the "Frat Pack" movies- maybe these guys will step in and take over.

This movie looks outstanding. The R-Rated trailer is that much funnier. I've missed Michael Cera since the unfortunate end of Arrested Development. I've been getting my weekly fix with his new show. I think it's really funny, and shows some of the same wit and deadpan stuff that was in AD. It's called Clark and Michael and it's about him and his friend Clark trying to pitch a script in Hollywood.

The eps come out every wednesday, and thats pretty much my reason for turning on my pc wednesday mornings.

Has anyone else seen it?

"You scratch our back and we'll scrath yours"

"The one thing you should know about my back is that it's on my cock!"

I saw it tonight, this movie was so fucking funny. Almost on par with Knocked Up.

The four main leads were all hilarious, and McLovin is going to become a breakout star.

Carla Gallo is in the movie, and basically is involved in one of the best grossout gags ever, as she has her period while dancing with Jonah Hill.

David Krumholtz, Martin Starr and Kevin Corrigan are other Freaks alums in the movie.

What a great movie, I'll be quoting it for days

They're having screenings all over NYC, so I caught one tonight. I really can't say enough good things about this movie.

McLovin. It's all about McLovin

I don't know if there were any screnings last night, but I know they're having a bunch leading up to the release of the movie. I think it's to build word of mouth.

Everyone go see it though.

You will learn that 8% of all children really like to draw dicks.

And Michael Cera plays Evan, as in Evan Goldberg, the other writer. I'm pretty sure it's based on their experiences. Apparently they wrote their earliest draft a long time ago and over the years just kept making it better.

Didn't realise that until now.

I hope this leads to Bill Hader getting more roles to. He's so underused on SNL and had me dying in the movie.

Oh no, it's the cops!, is probably my favourite line in the film.

Saw it 2 weeks ago.....Unbelievably great comedy...funny as hell and should make a good sum of change...Fuck or shit is said 187 times in the movie with Hill saying it about every other second. Hader and Rogan are great. There are some slow parts here and there but the dialog in the movie is fantastic and some of the scenes will crack everyone up at all ages.

What's real ironic is that I met Cera later that night and talked to him about the movie for around 10-15 minutes. Real nice down to earth kid. I felt like having flashbacks because he acts the same exact way in real life as he does in the movie.

The Dick scene made everyone in the theater laugh for around 5 minutes straight. The Cera sex scene is great too

That's cool- which Superbad screening did you go to?

I've met Cera and Jonah before- they pretty much are just playing themselves in the movie. Another reason why it's so great.

The montage of dicks in the credits was so so great.