TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Alec Baldwin is angry!

With the shit he's going through, I can't really blame him.

This is a voicemail that he left for his 11 year old daughter:

Click here, or right click to save the MP3.

And this is the statement he released explaining it:

"In the best interest of the child, Alec will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing ... keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order. The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order. Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18220258/

2b552d78-2aa0-459f-b768-0b9047b75ea1.widec.jpg

I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

Alec rules, spoiled little brat can't even answer the phone when she wants him to call (I'm sure she made the time). Hell yeah, you don't take shit from little girls!

I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

That fucking speech ruled. Too bad about the movie though. Right up there with Jacks "You can't Handle the truth" and Bale's "There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my

hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply...am not...there."

And yes...i just typed that from memory.

Alec's Daughter: Can I have some money for the movies dad?

Alec: That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

If I was in the "Cat in the Hat" movie, I'd be pretty angry too.

This is pretty awful behaviour but I was kind of expecting much worse. Talking about permanently denying him contact with her is pretty ludicrous I think, but should be up to her.

The other day the neighbours were saying the most outrageous things at their kids when the kids wouldn't shut up. "I am going to tear your voice box out with these plyers if you don't SHUT UP". Was going to yell at the guy, I still don't know why I didn't. Parents are not challenged about the way they treat their kids enough because it's seen as a private matter or some such shit, but we need to think of it as a public matter.

Alec Baldwin may be one of the greatest assholes in movie history. His speeches are always hilarious gold. I'm actually pleased to see he even delivers his speeches in real life situations. It's getting to the point where I think one should be honored to be insulted by Alec Baldwin because the man can fire some insults.

My question is, how did a private phone call between a parent and a child become a public matter anyway?

I can understand Baldwin's frustration. Some of the language he used was over the top, but I agree with his sentiment.

The other day the neighbours were saying the most outrageous things at their kids when the kids wouldn't shut up. "I am going to tear your voice box out with these plyers if you don't SHUT UP". Was going to yell at the guy, I still don't know why I didn't. Parents are not challenged about the way they treat their kids enough because it's seen as a private matter or some such shit, but we need to think of it as a public matter.

do you have kids?

do you have kids?

Oh, here we go...

Eh, this is just someone who hates their ex-wife and reflecting that onto someone who doesn't really deserve it.

I love that he gets all promo fashion on her. I hope to cut heel like Flair promos when my kids start pissing me off... I think that's what every man looks forward to.

do you have kids?

Oh, here we go...

oops?

do you have kids?

Oh, here we go...

oops?

Yeah, you just want to walk away Lushus. Just walk away. Nothing good can come of you even asking that question so just walk away and pretend like you didn't say it.

CheesalaTheIntolerent...I gotta say kkktookmybabyaway, that was weak.

Anyways, I now have C-Bacon on ignore, which kinda sucks, because I'm starting to miss yelling at him for being a clueless jackass who needs to shut the fuck up.

do you have kids?

I don't need kids to know that we should be treating them in a respectful manner in the same way we would with adults.

10 bucks says floyd is still reading my posts poface.gif