TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Paris Hilton going to jail (for 3 days)

Lohan and Nicole Richie are due in court soon for the same thing. I bet they won't be driving or screwing off once they're put on probation after all of this.

Lohan and Nicole Richie are due in court soon for the same thing. I bet they won't be driving or screwing off once they're put on probation after all of this.

I'm surprised Nicole Richie isn't in jail yet. Driving backwards on an off ramp with drugs in the car while on them?

45 days over the course of a life isn't that bad, and she did the crime, so fuck her. I just don't want to put up with that whole "hehe, I'm making fun of myself over this" when she's out. Celebs get too much credit for that kind of stuff. I can't explain it like I'm thinking it, but I know what I mean...so, yeah

Like an SNL skit or something where she makes a cameo.

Exactly. After Ashley Simpson got caught synching she did a music show where the band started playing the song she got caught with and did her, "wait, that's the wrong song." Then got all chipmunky faced and blurted out "JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS!" Fucking annoying

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Good lord, its ONE FUCKING MONTH, possibly less, not to mention that she's a celebrity and press is everywhere so there will for sure be nothing bad (getting raped,etc etc) happening to her.

She's acting like she just got sent for life. What a spoiled CUNT.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. It's women's prison too, which is nothing.

In all truthfulness, anyone who is watching these whole legal issues has to be pulling celebrity endorsements and everything just from the way she's acting. It's one thing to try to appeal and get shut down, but to pull all this kind of shit over 45 FREAKING DAYS is nothing, she should've learned to obey the fucking law which already was being VERY lenient on her and deal with it.

Money- the cause of, and solution to all the world's problems.

EDIT: HAHA, she's staying at Twin Towers? Oh man, I knew so many people who were there (and maybe some that still are). Tweekers and lowlifes.

One of my father's best friends is a Prison guard and he's worked at both Male and Female jails and he's repeatedly said that the women are much much worse. This probably doesn't apply to Paris's prison but everything I've ever seen on the subject of Women's Prison is just as scary if not more scary than male prison.

Guest George's Box
The only way this could get funnier is if she had a George Bluth reaction to prison...

Nicky Hilton: You like prison now?

Paris: I'm having the time of my life!

Finally, a mildly amusing post in what's honestly one of the dogshittiest threads I've read here in years.

Good lord, its ONE FUCKING MONTH, possibly less, not to mention that she's a celebrity and press is everywhere so there will for sure be nothing bad (getting raped,etc etc) happening to her.

She's acting like she just got sent for life. What a spoiled CUNT.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. It's women's prison too, which is nothing.

In all truthfulness, anyone who is watching these whole legal issues has to be pulling celebrity endorsements and everything just from the way she's acting. It's one thing to try to appeal and get shut down, but to pull all this kind of shit over 45 FREAKING DAYS is nothing, she should've learned to obey the fucking law which already was being VERY lenient on her and deal with it.

Money- the cause of, and solution to all the world's problems.

EDIT: HAHA, she's staying at Twin Towers? Oh man, I knew so many people who were there (and maybe some that still are). Tweekers and lowlifes.

One of my father's best friends is a Prison guard and he's worked at both Male and Female jails and he's repeatedly said that the women are much much worse. This probably doesn't apply to Paris's prison but everything I've ever seen on the subject of Women's Prison is just as scary if not more scary than male prison.

I've heard the same thing.

But I'm sure Paris is in a Martha Stewart prison, which isn't all that bad.

Guest George's Box

Mole, the prison she's in is mentioned in the goddamn post you quoted.

I laughed at the report that, upon hearing the judge give the order for Paris to be sent back to jail and to serve 45 days, Kathy Hilton screamed, threw herself into her husband's arms, and sobbed uncontrollably. For fuck's sake, lady! It's 45 days, not a life sentence! Shut up!

Well, this is just weird.

lindsay-lohan-knife-3.jpg

lindsay-lohan-knife-5.jpg

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little turned on by it.

Is this a photo shoot or something leaked from a party?

Is Paris the most hated woman in the world?

No. Martha Stewart. She served a much longer sentence for way less serious crimes, and was forced to do all of it without any medical breakdowns or anything similar.

Guest George's Box
Welcome to The REAL Simple Life, bitch!

:headbang:

I was thinking that her acting like a stupid spoiled whore in prison counts against the "good behavior" deal, and she should be forced to go back to prison for the full 45 days. :D

:D

The check for the judge must of bounced!!

It sure must of!! :)

She must have spit instead of swallow.

High five, dude.

She's just been ordered back to jail!

Taken from the court, in shackles, SCREAMING.

She's got to serve the ENTIRE 45 days now. When they told her that, she screamed "THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!! MOM!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw yeah!

No. Martha Stewart. She served a much longer sentence for way less serious crimes, and was forced to do all of it without any medical breakdowns or anything similar.

She's more hated because she DIDN'T weasel out of her jail time? What?

Well, this is just weird.

lindsay-lohan-knife-3.jpg

She's gotta get ready for that horror movie somehow.

Did family money buy Paris Hilton a temporary get-out-of-jail card?

Sheriff Lee Baca, the Los Angeles law-enforcement official who ordered Hilton released from jail after serving only three days in her 45-day sentence, accepted a $1,000 campaign donation last year from William Barron Hilton—Paris's grandfather. That contribution constituted the maximum amount allowable under California campaign rules.

Baca has come under heavy fire for deciding to let Hilton serve out the remainder of her sentence at home, in apparent defiance of the orders given by the judge who sentenced her last month. Baca has said that Hilton was suffering from a "medical condition," an explanation that has not fared well under scrutiny. This afternoon, Judge Michael T. Sauer ordered Hilton back to jail. She reportedly left the courtroom screaming "It's not right! Mom!"

In office since 1998, Baca has cultivated close ties to the Hollywood community. Others who donated money to his campaign last year included Rupert Murdoch, Les Moonves, Ron Meyer, Brad Grey, Steven Segal, and Burt Bacharach. He was assailed last year over a claim by the Sheriff's Department that Mel Gibson had been arrested without incident, when the star had actually spewed anti-Semitic statements after getting pulled over for drunk driving. It soon emerged that Gibson had taped a public service announcement for Baca's relief committee.

Baca has not yet responded to a request for comment.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007...family-cash.php

She's more hated because she DIDN'T weasel out of her jail time? What?

Nah, other way around. For vague insider trading stuff that she might or might not have known about, Martha goes to jail for months, and stays there. Paris drives drunk and then gets caught not once but twice driving while suspended, and goes to jail for three days. (Yeah, she might be going back for more, but, still.)

And, a big DAMN too all that stuff about Baca. Major-league starfucker. Hope he at least gets impeached from his position, if not put up on charges himself, that's a pretty blatant conflict of interest case there.

And yes, that picture of Psycho Slasher Barbie turns me on too.

She gets a ridiculously light sentence for a serious crime and she's bitching like she just got life in the can.

Fuck her. Useless pseudo celebrity trash.

Apparantly, the "medical condition" she was suffering from was diagnosed as an extreme case of BULLSHIT! I'm glad the judge no-sold her incredibly lame excuse (OMG I'm suffering from a nervous breakdown! WAH!) and threw her sorry ass back in prison, where she belongs with the rest of the scum of society, for trying to play the system like that.

Apparantly, the "medical condition" she was suffering from was diagnosed as an extreme case of BULLSHIT! I'm glad the judge no-sold her incredibly lame excuse (OMG I'm suffering from a nervous breakdown! WAH!) and threw her sorry ass back in prison, where she belongs with the rest of the scum of society, for trying to play the system like that.

Excellent observation, Douchebag. :headbang:

Hilton says she'll no longer `act dumb'

Paris Hilton says she will no longer "act dumb."

The reality TV star and relentless publicity-seeker spoke with Barbara Walters by phone Sunday, a day after releasing a statement saying she hoped the media would focus on "more important things" than her 45-day jail sentence, according to ABC News' Web site.

"I used to act dumb. ... That act is no longer cute," ABC quoted Hilton as saying.

After spending three days in jail in a reckless driving case, Hilton was briefly released to home confinement Thursday for an undisclosed medical condition. An outraged judge sent her back to jail Friday. She is now housed in the medical ward of a maximum-security detention center.

According to ABC News, the call came after Hilton's mother, Kathy, phoned Walters. During the conversation, the 26-year-old socialite called her mom on another line, found out her mother was talking to Walters, and then called Walters collect. All jail inmates are required to call collect.

Hilton has been saying that she is changed by her jailhouse experience, and she repeated that theme with Walters: "Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

___

On the Net:

ABC:

http://abcnews.go.com/

Ya know, I kind of wanted to laugh when Paris Hilton was giving her "I found god, I am better now etc etc etc" speech, especially when she referenced, "for all the girls out there that look up to me" as if there is something to look up to Paris about, besides being rich without working for it, however it kind of struck me that it seems a bunch of teenage chicks do look up to her, or at least her lifestyle. See, last week I attended my girlfriend's little sisters high school graduation. The school was an upper-middle class school, filled with kids that have parents wealthy enough to give them more then they could ever need, yet not quite wealthy enough to be classified as "rich" and walking into the school observing things, I was shocked as too how many of these girls modeled their entire look/attitude/well being after these rich ditzy bimbos. At first I figured it was merely a fashion thing, all the way down to the oversized sunglasses covering their foreheads and cheeks, but one listen to the way they talk and talk about things, and it went deeper then that. God help us all........