TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE Champion & TNA Star With Heat Cause Scene In Public

There was a confrontation between WWE champion John Cena and TNA star Ron "The Truth" Killings this past Monday morning around 7 AM at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina.

According to several sources, Cena, who was heading to Canada following an appearance at the Coca-Cola 600 race the previous day, saw Killings (who lives in Charlotte and was heading to the TNA Impact tapings in Florida) and decided to approach him.

Cena was apparently upset about negative comments Killings had made about him during an series of TNA promos that were released on YouTube.com, and stared down Killings, waiting for the TNA star to say something in person. Killings returned the stare and after a tense moment, the two finally went their own separate ways.

I am told there was no physical interaction between the two. Killings is currently out with a knee injury and is expected to return to action this August.

-- PWI

So all they did was stare at each other "for a moment"? What a weird non-confrontation.

Waits for someone to make a joke about Cena's workrate.

Was I the only one expecting this to involve Batista?

So all they did was stare at each other "for a moment"? What a weird non-confrontation.

Waits for someone to make a joke about Cena's workrate.

Was I the only one expecting this to involve Batista?

With it being in Charlotte I was sure it was Flair, until I saw it was the WWE champion.

Comments that don't warrant a thread.

I'm this close to no longer posting here because of shitheads like you.

Go to hell and fuck yourself.

God, talk about an overreaction. Calm down dude, it's just a message board.

It’s an irrelevant misleading non-story. You are tremendously bent out of shape over something as persnickety as this to suggest someone should go to hell.

This is like one of those non-news headlines 1wrestling.com used to post to get hits.

Candice Michelle Drunk and Dancing naked at a bar...CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Let's hope you calm down on your return. This thread can be closed and the story talked about in the Comments...thread, because it's a complete non-story.