TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Who is worse?

Leena does hate me, and I think Marney does. But I first got Leena to admit that I turned her on like everyone tried to and couldn't, and Marney is just Marney, she hates everybody. That's still a pretty good ratio.

Marney likes me. She even sent me a Xmas present once.

Terrible thread.

Agreed. Whatever it's purpose was, it's accomplished nothing. It's more interesting when I'm not the focus.

Marney liked me at one point. I have really very funny chat logs of us on aim, or did, I actually don't have them anymore, with me saying weird shit to her and her telling me she was too drunk to deal with that, so to be careful, and then me suggesting she take a drive to clear her head.

And how did you do it, Frigid? I told her I wanted to watch other guys run train on her and then eat their jizz out of her and snowball her. Which is honestly pretty tame, but she liked it. She liked some other weird shit I told her, too. So yeah, we've established that Leena likes the idea of having a train run on her.

I never did anything to him, so why's he acting like a dick towards me?

Because he's a dick. Give some back and stop bitching out.

Marney used to like me i guess. Mostly because where the rest of you would get all pissed off I would just laugh and make jokes about her sexuality or her amazonian size.

Marneyy's alright until she breaks out obscure quotes, jokes and song lyrics and uses them in contexts that no one else but her gets. It's like laughing at your own joke while everyone else is like OOOOKKKK?

her amazonian size.

That's everyone to you, isn't it?

My shortness is what makes me loveable.

And how did you do it, Frigid? I told her I wanted to watch other guys run train on her and then eat their jizz out of her and snowball her. Which is honestly pretty tame, but she liked it. She liked some other weird shit I told her, too. So yeah, we've established that Leena likes the idea of having a train run on her.

I said I'd bury my face in her ass and eat her out amongst other things. There was a time where she told me I was the only one she'd ever let cum on her face too. For awhile there she enjoyed the idea of the two of us railroading her as well.

To be fair, that made me want to do you.

The topics about Marney, who doesn't even post here anymore. It's not about me now Inc. Just go with the flow.

I wouldn't know much about her, since I don't post at The Pit.

How does gary floyd's freak out stand up to the worst single instance of shitlosing by the likes of The Czech Republic (think Czech prior to 2006) and Leena?

While nothing really extreme, Enigma had a big overreaction recently:

Enigma

QUOTE(Spaceman Spiff @ May 30 2007, 03:31 PM)

Comments that don't warrant a thread.

I'm this close to no longer posting here because of shitheads like you.

Go to hell and fuck yourself.

Not a meltdown, but he flipped shit.

I always liked it when Spoontoaster freaked out, especially when he called me "Weird Horror Movie Freak Guy." Ah, good times.

I dont' know much about him, but he's coming off as kind of pathetic in this thread. Did he used to be lovecraft something or other?

Leena shouldn't have been banned, but that train has clearly passed.

It was lovecraft231. I changed names because lovecraft231 is a shitty name, and its better to be named after a Butthole Surfers song.

Now that you've done that, you should work on not being pathetic. And this thread was never about just you, but you certainly made it that way.

"I like you."

Again, just put me on ignore, ok? Besides, the thread is more interesting when people talk about something else.

I don't want to argue or fight with anybody. I would just like to post here without you or Virtue saying "You sure are pathetic" when I have done nothing to you. Just leave me be, ok? Is that too much to ask for?

I wonder how much about Marney is her real personality and how much is just an internet persona to acquire attention and respect. She's our web community's Vincent Gallo.

I wonder how much about Marney is her real personality and how much is just an internet persona to acquire attention and respect. She's our web community's Vincent Gallo.

She got a blowjob from Chloe Sevigny?