TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

Guest KingPing

It would be great if Kurt Angle was still on ECW....Benoit, Angle, Punk, Lashley, Burke...they could really put on some great matches

So far Smackdown is getting fucked they lose Benoit and Booker and have gotten basically nothing.

I predict the next match will have someone move to Smackdown. Odds are it'll end up being Viscera or something.

Did anyone else notice Trump said "It's pretty pathetic to throw yourself an appreciation night", and followed it up with "I think I'll throw my own appreciation night"?

Benoit does the job.......this Lashley shit is out of hand.

Um, it wouldn't seem like a good idea to be to job out the ECW champion to a guy whose been stuck in the mid-card for the past few years.

Yeah but he can really sell a worked leg injury and does awesome chops. Instant snowflakes.

That was a really nice TV match.

I'm kind of mixed about Benoit leaving Smackdown. He had a lot of good matches there, but he's really going to add a lot to ECW:

- Benoit/Lashley

- Benoit/Punk (the internet smark dream match of the decade)

- Benoit/Burke

etc.

Kind of humorous that they're playing up that Smackdown has been the big loser so far, which is what everyone here has been saying would happen.

That was a really nice TV match.

I'm kind of mixed about Benoit leaving Smackdown. He had a lot of good matches there, but he's really going to add a lot to ECW:

- Benoit/Punk (the internet smark dream match of the decade)

Benoit did all he could do on SD. ECW is the right place. Benoit-Punk would probably be second to Joe-Angle on the Internet Dream match list but it'd stand a chance of meaning something when it happens.

This would make it unlikely Lashley is going anywhere now. Benoit/Lashley on PPV for 15 minutes should be real good.

Based on what, exactly? Their match they just had was crap.

Um, it wouldn't seem like a good idea to be to job out the ECW champion to a guy whose been stuck in the mid-card for the past few years.

Yeah but he can really sell a worked leg injury and does awesome chops. Instant snowflakes.

Someone's been reading the DVDVR board........tell me Mark Henry rules and I'm a moron cause I like Benoit cmon do it.....

I wonder how vince feels seeing his little project get booed over someone who really is never pushed anymore.

I was really hoping to see Benoit go to raw. unless they send another big name or two, benoit is going to be a big fish in a little pond filled with minnows. It just seems disrespectful to the Nth degree for him to go there.

And despite the wrestling god that is benoit, he barely was able to pull a passable match with lashley. god im so sick of lashley

Someone's been reading the DVDVR board........tell me Mark Henry rules and I'm a moron cause I like Benoit cmon do it.....

Henry wishes he had 1/4th of the skill set of Viscera. Viscera is so under valued. So much.

Guest KingPing
GOD. JUST SHUT UP, ASHLEY!

SERIOUSLY. GO INTO A HOLE AND DIE ALREADY!

The misogyny on this board astounds me....I'd love to know when the last time you saw a pair of tits was....that weren't composed of pixels.