TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

This would make it unlikely Lashley is going anywhere now. Benoit/Lashley on PPV for 15 minutes should be real good.

Based on what, exactly? Their match they just had was crap.

Based on putting Benoit/Lashley on the road for a few months should give them enough time to work out a more than reasonable PPV match. Their match tonight wasn't the greatest, but I think there was enough there that, given time to get things sorted out, they could have a strong match on PPV.

Well, we've just seen the three most hideous divas of all time in the span of about five minutes.

Does Ivory count as a diva?

Yes she does. She gave off a nice MILF vibe. Also she could wrestle.

GOD. JUST SHUT UP, ASHLEY!

SERIOUSLY. GO INTO A HOLE AND DIE ALREADY!

The misogyny on this board astounds me....I'd love to know when the last time you saw a pair of tits was....that weren't composed of pixels.

Hey yo, the people who like to talk about the misogyny shit and claim it anytime someone doesn't like a woman reside over at the DVDVR you can keep that shit out of here because it's fuckin ridiculous...

I can dislike a female on the wrestling show without hating women and so can anyone else, so stop using misogyny because it's this cool new word you learned and like to use.

This is the perfect example of why you should save your money. Else, you'll be doing this shit when you're 90.

lol

oh the irony of the wwe's trying to get better advertisers then they put on the dumbest thing we have seen since the birth of the hand. I don't know which is worse, those two going along with it or someone actually thinking that them barking for over a minute would be funny. 5 seconds would be more than enough but honestly, are the writers retarded?

Well, we've just seen the three most hideous divas of all time in the span of about five minutes.

Really? You really mean that?

Pretty much. Ashley is the epitome of the totally manufactured fake diva look that WWE loves. Her boobs look ridiculous, and her fashion sense is comical. She's done nothing of real note in WWE, and we're supposed to care about her suspension. Plus she has those stupid lip piercings, made all the worse by the fact they're having her talk during a segment. She tries to come off like a cool rocker chick, but no one buys it. Stupid.

I had a dream where MVP turns face and then his brother, Vashon Ignacious Porter shows up..

Too bad they already used Monty Brown, he'd of been perfect for that :)

GOD. JUST SHUT UP, ASHLEY!

SERIOUSLY. GO INTO A HOLE AND DIE ALREADY!

The misogyny on this board astounds me....I'd love to know when the last time you saw a pair of tits was....that weren't composed of pixels.

Nice to know you've got a firm grasp on the viewpoints of the board in your...one whole day of being here.

She's a fucking TV character. Annoying TV characters deserve death, just like on any other show.

I had a dream where MVP turns face and then his brother, Vashon Ignacious Porter shows up..

There's an actual VIP being billed as MVP's brother in Booker T's fed. Montel has even made a few appearances with him.

Holy shit they are putting the Sheik on TV..........this has to be in response to all the youtube shit.

There's an actual VIP being billed as MVP's brother in Booker T's fed. Montel has even made a few appearances with him.

darn it.

and what the hell was Shiek saying? Raquetball?

Guest ScottishArmsDealer

I've never had a chance to see MVP before now and am already a fan thanks to the entrance tunnel.