TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Paris Hilton's pussy is going to be so hairy by the time she gets

I always wondered if they gave women tampons and pads in jail. My friend asked her mom, who served time, and she said they did.

I don't think they should

I would guess they're too busy watching their asses to worry about personal grooming of THAT particular nature...but who knows...I'll have to ask that guy I know who served time.

They get razors. Prevents the spread of lice and stuff.

They have special ones that are supposed to break the blade into pieces of you try to take it out.

Maybe she'll try to shave it with a broken shard of glass.

I've never watched more than an episode or two of Oz. Was genital grooming ever addressed in a realistic fashion? I bet dudes would trade hair trimmers in exchange for blowjobs and ass rape.

There was an episode where a guy knew this fag wanted him so he snuck the blade from his razor into his mouth and brought it into the shower room. Asked the guy if he wanted a blowjob and the dude of course said yes. I don't remember how he got him to put his head back but when he did the dude took the razor out of his mouth and slit the other guy's throat.

Oz was a great show.

I figured he would have kept the blade in his mouth and sliced the guy's cock with it.

Oh yeah baby, that feels so good it hurts. Wait a minute...AAAAHHHH!!!!!"

gary floyd is the fat bouncer from Road House who always showed up ten seconds after Patrick Swayze had already kicked the shit out of everyone

Nobody here ever saw "I Spit On Your Grave", I take it. Not exactly a fun experience.

gary floyd is the fat bouncer from Road House who always showed up ten seconds after Patrick Swayze had already kicked the shit out of everyone

Yeah, I don't think I can ever hate you agains afetr that post

Nobody here ever saw "I Spit On Your Grave", I take it. Not exactly a fun experience.

Yeah, I have. Twice. Doesn't make the idea of ::GRAPHIC GENITAL MUTILATION DESCRIPTION DELETED BY THE MAN:: and dripping any easier to to accept on a peaceful friday morning.

You know, Gary Floyd and I were never exactly friends, but he seems like a decent guy at heart and this ridiculing of him that's been going on lately is really overdone.

You know, Gary Floyd and I were never exactly friends, but he seems like a decent guy at heart and this ridiculing of him that's been going on lately is really overdone.

1.) I don't want you defending me

2.) I'm aware I made a shitty post

3.) Let's not turn this thread into something about me. It's not about me.

4.) Oz was a good show.