TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Supplemental Draft

Davarai is an interesting pick, wonder what they will do with him with no Khali to manage

Same thing he's been doing for the last few months.....nothing (aside from a few CW matches he's had in recent weeks)

Probably getting Daivari away from NBC and affiliates. He's a solid worker and at worst will be JTTS over on Raw.

Miz to ECW is something I expected. Won't improve much in the ring, but he was getting lost on SD! with too many veterans and better workers who deserved a push.

Probably getting Daivari away from NBC and affiliates. He's a solid worker and at worst will be JTTS over on Raw.

Miz to ECW is something I expected. Won't improve much in the ring, but he was getting lost on SD! with too many veterans and better workers who deserved a push.

Raw is on USA which is an NBC affiliate.

6. ECW drafts the Miz.

He's still better than Justin Credible.

7. Raw drafts Daivari.

Raw must now decide whether to develop Daivari as a wrestler or as a manager. His wrestling skills are solid enough presently but scouts worry that his clothesline is too long and big-league wrestlers can make him swing and miss with it too often. As a manager, Daivari could not handle the Great Khali and one of my correspondents says, "how can he manager when he can't even manage him?" Yeah, I've since fired that guy.

Daivari to Raw because they want the main suspects in the McMahon bombing to be on the A-Show...

Daivari will no doubt be written as being Republican Guard, and had a beef with Vince for the Troop Christmas shows...

Unless he's drafted to ECW or SD, Johnny Nitro has been fucked over a little bit by the draft. He went from IC contender to heatless jobber tag-team pretty quickly, and now his partners been drafted whil a bunch of more over mid-carders have come to Raw.

Unless he's drafted to ECW or SD, Johnny Nitro has been fucked over a little bit by the draft. He went from IC contender to heatless jobber tag-team pretty quickly, and now his partners been drafted whil a bunch of more over mid-carders have come to Raw.

Miz should have went to Raw to team with Nitro in the new MNM...

SD! needs a tag team bad, either The Majors Brothers are heading over there within the next two picks or Nitro will get drafted there to reunite with Dykstra. Highlanders are still a possibility as well...

I'd like to see Nitro on ECW and team up with the New Breed

6. ECW drafts the Miz.

He's still better than Justin Credible.

7. Raw drafts Daivari.

Raw must now decide whether to develop Daivari as a wrestler or as a manager. His wrestling skills are solid enough presently but scouts worry that his clothesline is too long and big-league wrestlers can make him swing and miss with it too often. As a manager, Daivari could not handle the Great Khali and one of my correspondents says, "how can he manager when he can't even manage him?" Yeah, I've since fired that guy.

Spot on, Al. You really notice the clothesline when you view it from the top here on the teleprompter. Raw could be looking at 2-3 more years of development if clothesline coach Randy Mulkey can't get him to change his delivery.

Smackdown's final pick, so I guess they decided to drop a hour.

"Latest" not "last"

EDIT---Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I glossed over the write-up and missed the word "final." I saw "latest" and figured you misread it real quick.

2nd EDIT---Nevermind again, wwe.com is the idiot.

Pick No. 8: SmackDown selects The Major Brothers

Somewhere, Matt Striker is smiling, as with their final pick in the Supplemental Draft, SmackDown has selected ECW newcomers Brett & Brian Major.

It was the lifelong dream of The Major Brothers to one day compete in ECW; now that they have achieved that dream, their selection in the Supplemental Draft will now give them the chance to test the waters on SmackDown.

The arrival of the WWE newcomers to Friday nights will help fill the void left by the departure of London & Kendrick to Raw earlier in the Supplemental Draft, giving WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce & Domino a new challenge to contend with.

wait i thought the Supplemental Draft was going until 4 PM eastern

8. Smackdown drafts the Major Brothers

Oh c'mon now. You really expect me to care? I'm getting something to eat.

Terrific choice, Al. I've been hearing good things about club sandwiches for a while now. Critics are saying you should definitely get the pickle wedge with it, though.

The Major's over to Smackdown makes sense. Since they are saying this is the final pick, I guess they may have a couple of trades to flesh out the last hour perhaps?

Majors to SD! I guess ECW isn't going to have a tag team division afterall. D&D, Majors Brothers and I'm assuming Regal/Taylor will remain on SD! as well.

Venis or Noble to ECW!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

ECW lost three(Sandman, Majors, Holly), Raw lost 2(Viscera and Kenny) and SD!(Miz, Daivari, London/Kendrick) lost three, so ECW should be getting another Raw wrestler.

ECW gets one more Raw and one more SD

Raw gets one more ECW

SD! gets one more Raw

Raw's ECW pick worries me terribly...

At first, it said this was Smackdown's final pick but they have since changed it to say latest pick.

Writer was probably told four wrestlers would be switched for each brand, and figured the Majors counted as two or something.

I could see Cryme Tyme heading to ECW, but I want to see their interaction with King Booker on Raw. Highlanders on ECW would suck terribly. I want WGTT to stay on Raw now to feud with London and Kendrick.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I JUST REALIZED WHO THE MAJOR BROTHERS ARE!

I TRAINED WITH THEM AT NYWC!

Matthew Cardona and Brian Myers

...Yeah, I know. I choked Cardona out at training once. And Myer's throws a shitty dropkick. Or he did two years ago.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I JUST REALIZED WHO THE MAJOR BROTHERS ARE!

I TRAINED WITH THEM AT NYWC!

*gives you a hug*

You know what the sad thing about the Major Brothers to Smackdown is? A lot of people are going WHO!?