TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Supplemental Draft

Guest SoulxOfxLove
Well, I Guess Thats it?

Man, I was hoping to See Undertaker Drafted?

random? idk? I Think it would've been ECW?

Speaking of ECW i was sure they'd lose punk?

I am really not trying to flame here. How old are you?

16?

Did i say something wrong?

lol....i'm not all Knowing like you all. so srry?

It's not that, It's just drafting Undertaker seems like a strange idea.

He's got a fued lined up for him when he returns against Edge, so it would be stupid to draft him away from that. Which is what confuses me about drafting Kennedy.

Damn, Good point.

Lol

Smackdown get Eugene.

Guess there wasn't much else he could do on Raw. And now we can have JBL mock him.

Unfortunatly though, that does mean we will loose our favourite tag team on Raw. Eugene and Jim Duggan.

So ECW should get the last pick?

I'm guessing thats the last one.

4 hours with 3 drafts per hour suggests that this is the last one. Plus, it's a nice even number to end on.

Guest SoulxOfxLove
Eugene is likely the last pick, complete with that stupid "Special E.D." superhero costume.

Speaking of super hero....

Where's Hurricane? Just Wondering?

Guest SoulxOfxLove
So ECW should get the last pick?

I'm guessing thats the last one.

4 hours with 3 drafts per hour suggests that this is the last one. Plus, it's a nice even number to end on.

Agreed.

Eugene is likely the last pick, complete with that stupid "Special E.D." superhero costume.

Fusion surgery on his neck.

ECW gets one more pick, then this draft will be finished up.

Venis or Noble or WE RIOT!! At this stage I want Venis to ECW over Noble. Raw has no use for Venis anymore given all the mid and upper carders they just added.

What's the story, Al?

For guys who criticize the wrestling product (not to lump you in), you guys are spending four hours of your day reloading a web page to see what JTTS's are moving from one show to another. Think about that a moment.

I hardly consider Ken Kennedy and Bobby Lashley JTTS. Plus with the movements, you can create a scenario where someone like Ken Dykstra gets over on SD and gets pushed as a result. Or hell, Snitsky gets over again. People follow the draft for the same reason they follow the legitimate sports drafts, to see what, if any, improvements are made to their favorite team/brand.

Guest SoulxOfxLove

Fusion surgery on his neck.

Ouch, Thank You.

Selection no. 12 was SmackDown’s final pick in the Supplemental Draft, and they sure made it special

awesome

Val Venis should have been giving a major push years ago...

I'll never understand why it's never happened, pretty much how I feel about Stevie Richards. Behind the scenes, everyone always praises both of those guys, to the extent where management tells other people to study their matches.

I remember the Val Venis/Rikishi feud, thinking right around then that they were going to really push him. I remember he went "I WILL END YOU", and seeing something in him I hadn't ever really seen before to that extent.

If Raw gives ECW it's final draftee then all will be balanced, assuming teams are seen as one entity.

Nine in and nine out for Raw and SD and five in and five out for ECW.

I want Venis to get the JBL late career push. Should have never went back to Val Velis after his run as Chief Morley.

On a side, SD! and ECW must be getting a few call-ups each. Harry Smith, Paul Burchill, Jay Bradley, The James Boys, Idol Stevens are all ready...

its very possible, ECW has really gotten the worst end of the draft overall so i can see some guys from OVW down the road

On a side, SD! and ECW must be getting a few call-ups each. Harry Smith, Paul Burchill, Jay Bradley, The James Boys, Idol Stevens are all ready...

its very possible, ECW has really gotten the worst end of the draft overall so i can see some guys from OVW down the road

I think SD! got it worse than ECW actually...

Guest SoulxOfxLove

I think SD! got it worse than ECW actually...

Total Agreement.

:cheers:

In all honesty, it will be worth Val being drafted so we can have the obligitory "not val venis~!" post.

What's the story, Al?

For guys who criticize the wrestling product (not to lump you in), you guys are spending four hours of your day reloading a web page to see what JTTS's are moving from one show to another. Think about that a moment.

I hardly consider Ken Kennedy and Bobby Lashley JTTS. Plus with the movements, you can create a scenario where someone like Ken Dykstra gets over on SD and gets pushed as a result. Or hell, Snitsky gets over again. People follow the draft for the same reason they follow the legitimate sports drafts, to see what, if any, improvements are made to their favorite team/brand.

There's clearly a difference between the importance of the Raw draft and this one. The Raw draft, after all, could only occur in a city as important as Wilkes-Barre.

Pick No. 13: ECW selects Johnny Nitro

And with that, we're finished.

GAINS:

RAW

King Booker & Queen Sharmell

Bobby Lashley

Snitsky

Ken Kennedy

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Sandman

Daivari

William Regal

Jillian Hall

SMACKDOWN

The Great Khali

Torrie Wilson

Chris Masters

Ric Flair

Kenny Dykstra

Hardcore Holly

Brett & Brian Majors

Victoria

Eugene

ECW

The Boogeyman

Chris Benoit

Viscera

The Miz

Johnny Nitro

LOSSES:

RAW

The Great Khali

Torrie Wilson

Chris Masters

Ric Flair

Kenny Dykstra

Viscera

Victoria

Eugene

Johnny Nitro

SMACKDOWN

The Boogeyman

King Booker & Queen Sharmell

Chris Benoit

Ken Kennedy

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

The Miz

Daivari

William Regal

Jillian Hall

ECW

Bobby Lashley

Snitsky

Sandman

Hardcore Holly

Brett & Brian Majors

And ECW gets Johnny Nitro.

"With its final selection in the Supplemental Draft, ECW has truly gone Hollywood, and may need to change the brand’s program name to Tuesday Nitro."

Do it!