TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

HAHAHA... My ex-fiancee is in jail on a felony charge!

I sometimes doubt the existence of justice and karma in this life, but this helps to reassure me that those things do exist. My only regret is that I couldn't be at the hearing myself to show how much better off I am since I dumped her after finding out she cheated on me. I rarely drink anymore, I've quit smoking, and I've gained 40 pounds from working out. You see where she is.

Rot in hell, Melissa!

bustedfv7.jpg

Grow up

OMG SHE ALMOST LOOKS LIKE LITA IN THIS PIC IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE WITH DIFFERENT LIGHTING!!! :rolleyes:

I think the lesson for you here, Matt, is never - EVER - post anything about your personal life. Seriously. People either don't care... or... well, they just don't care. But some of them will take you to task for it, even if you think you're coming out on top. :)

I honestly don't see why anybody would want to post anything about their personal life. Then again, my personal life is pretty boring, so I never see a need to tell that much.

To paraphrase dubQ, you really shouldn't tell people about your personal life Matt. It's the one thing about you that annoys me (ok, not the only thing), and it reflects really badly on you.

There, I'm done being a shitty armchair psychiatrist who repeats others.

Guest George's Box

Is that Billy Mays for OxyClean? If so, let me say that's awesome, while pointing at you with both hands.

Looking back, I feel the same way. That, and everyone here, shall we say, cautioned me.

Nowadays, I have the confidence and "game" for lack of a better term to pursue multiple women and not mix up sex and emotions. Back then, they were one and the same, and I was strictly monogamous and pursuant of commitment. I was just happy that a physically attractive Mexican girl wanted me.

But you're still messin with 16 year olds.

I forgot about that. That may be his lowest point.

I still get a kick out of the fact that my ex fucked her life up. Not really in a "bitch cheated on me, I hope she rots" way anymore, though. More in the way that I know she's a horrible, manipulative, abusive twat, and it's always fun when bad things happen to shitty people.

Nowadays, I have the confidence and "game" for lack of a better term to pursue multiple women and not mix up sex and emotions.

Heh, yeah, I guess you could say I'm kind of a "player." I'm pursuing multiple women at all times. They pretty much just throw themselves at me (probably because I work out so much and am, as the say, rather "ripped"). I never get emotionally involved, though. You know that song "Big Pimpin'"? Yeah, that's basically my life story. I'm pretty cool B-)

Nowadays, I have the confidence and "game" for lack of a better term to pursue multiple women and not mix up sex and emotions.

Oh brother...

The "game" Matt Young speaks of is Candyland. Gets them every time.

Best post in the thread.

Apparently, you did not read my other post. I HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS 16 UNTIL AFTERWARDS. And nothing happened, anyway.

PeteTownshend.jpg

I take it back: Murmering Beast made the best post in this thread.

Roman_Polanski.jpg

What was the thread where Loaded Glove and I absolutely slaughtered Matt Young and Melissa Pena.

ta-da

edit: I forgot that's also where the "95%" quote came from

I don't know. I can't even explain what I was thinking when i wrote the above comments, the insults at least, because I was so filled with anger that my vision was blurred. It was that adrenaline rush kind of rage, a kind that I didn't think could ever be brought on by some dipshits on the internet.

You're an arrogant, overly cocky asshole who thinks that what you want and what you like is better than everyone else's tastes, and that anyone who doesn't share the same elitist, holier than thou attitude shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions here.

Take your overinflated ego, bullshit banter, and ignorant inside jokes elsewhere.

also, apparently making references to 'road house' is one of edwin's very favorite things to do. i never noticed it before.