TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

ECW: It causes death.

And Hawk52's post is all kinds of silly and idiotic. Don't be mad at the guy who killed the seven year old, be mad at Dean Malenko who didn't do he all he could.

BTW, the 3rd Keith cover on his book, isn't that also Test?

Thats who I thought it was as well, I'm trying to remember if Test did do a major facial/hair makeover. And that book did come out at a point where Test, despite having immunity, was let go.

When Eddie died, didn't the WWE put somebody on suicide watch? I heard it was Angle, but was it ever confirmed? Me and my brother were talking about it and I brought up Benoit as the one possibly on the watch. Can anybopdy get me any information on this or something?

I just love the Fox website....ROIDS...RAGE...MURDER...WRESTLING...

Fair and Balanced baby....

i wonder how many wrestlers will attend his funeral .. .and how the crowd in edmonton will react (i think there is a smackdown/ecw taping in a few weeks)

Isn't this being cancelled to make up the raw that was cancelled on Monday?

Some of the shit said in here is some of the most dumbest and stupidest shit I've ever read in my history of posting on internet forums.

That is all.

And Hawk52's post is all kinds of silly and idiotic. Don't be mad at the guy who killed the seven year old, be mad at Dean Malenko who didn't do he all he could.

Oh I see how it is. I think maybe you have something to hide regarding this situation. Maybe YOU'RE to blame.

Can't believe someone tried to say that being given the ECW title was a factor in the brutal death of a 7 year old.

Uh, what? I'm not saying being given a title made him kill his family. I'm saying he was obviously having personal issues for a few years, had distanced himself from his friends and loved ones while he likely knew he wasn't going anywhere long term. If you're going to extract selective excepts to villify me based on specious reasoning, how about you not bother since it isn't going to do anyone any good.

Some of the shit said in here is some of the most dumbest and stupidest shit I've ever read in my history of posting on internet forums.

That is all.

Irony

It was Test.

If you have any doubt, look at his tights.

MMM-MMMAAA-AAA-TTTT MORRRRR-GGGG-AAAANNNNN

Nathan Jones. He was in prison after all.

Not what he was saying exactly, but you seem to have knack for being obtuse.

Well, Nancy Grace did her usual bit concerning the Benoit story, pushing the steroids angle and blasting WWE for doing a tribute show (but an interviewee defended the WWE at the end, saying they didn't have all the facts at the time). On another note, she showed pictures of her recent wedding right after the Benoit segment, and she looked like the grim reaper herself. Scary bitch, I tell ya.

Hawk52, WTF man - you're saying WWE should have seen this coming and done something about it? The guy, by all accounts, was VERY private and wouldnt have even allowed himself to show that personal life side of him professionally. You know, people, when they are fucked up, can hide it, and in most cases, hide it well for a long time. I'm FAR from a WWE fan-boy, but I truly believe the company should not be held in ANY responsibility towards this situation - either in that case you accused the company of, nor the issues of steroids playing a part here. As they said in their press release, nothing from the details suggests he did this in a fit of "roid rage" - this was at least somewhat premeditated anyway you slice it (via placing bibles near the victims, tying Nancy up, etc). While he might have very well been on roids at the time or shortly before the murders occured, I just can't buy the "he did it because of steroids" theory. This is clearly much more complex than that. Part of me wonders if Benoit got into meth the past few months or something, judging by the stories of ultimate paranoia of being followed around, etc.

And it makes me sick that some of you are using wrestling moves references regarding Nancy's death. You should be ashamed to downplay this situation in such a way. Its the farthest thing from something to joke about.

Guest YOUR_Hero
When Eddie died, didn't the WWE put somebody on suicide watch? I heard it was Angle, but was it ever confirmed? Me and my brother were talking about it and I brought up Benoit as the one possibly on the watch. Can anybopdy get me any information on this or something?

I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder if Eddie's death just finally triggered something in Benoit. In the video I posted before, Benoit said about Eddie:

"He was the one friend that I had, that I could go to, and pour my heart out to if I was going through something. If I had a personal issue, or a personal problem, he was the one guy that I could call and talk to, and know that he would understand, and he would talk me out of it. Because of all of the experiences that he had been through."

With the rumor that Benoit started acting different about a year ago, it would make sense, and add to it all of the other stuff that had been going on in Benoit's life, and him already having a history of having a temper...yeah.

Hawk52, WTF man - you're saying WWE should have seen this coming and done something about it? The guy, by all accounts, was VERY private and wouldnt have even allowed himself to show that personal life side of him professionally. You know, people, when they are fucked up, can hide it, and in most cases, hide it well for a long time. I'm FAR from a WWE fan-boy, but I truly believe the company should not be held in ANY responsibility towards this situation - either in that case you accused the company of, nor the issues of steroids playing a part here. As they said in their press release, nothing from the details suggests he did this in a fit of "roid rage" - this was at least somewhat premeditated anyway you slice it (via placing bibles near the victims, tying Nancy up, etc). While he might have very well been on roids at the time or shortly before the murders occured, I just can't buy the "he did it because of steroids" theory. This is clearly much more complex than that. Part of me wonders if Benoit got into meth the past few months or something, judging by the stories of ultimate paranoia of being followed around, etc.

Meth was the first thing my mom brought up today, after I told her what happened.

You have a knack for being acute.

And he did say something to that nature. No one should be angry at anyone except Benoit

You have a knack for being acute.

XD

On a positive note, Bret is looking really well and healthy himself - and he's already off the show. That was quick. It's sad because I think Bret has gone through so many deaths of his "wrestling family" that he's almost numb to it all.

Jesus, I feel like I'm gonna vomit after seeing the Mania XX celebration w/ Nancy and his son.

There is an interesting train of thought on this MSNBC show that Benoit may have been this way because he WASNT on roids - perhaps weening or going completely cold turkey off thembecause of an upcoming drug test? That's completely speculative on my part. They had Dr. Drew (from that old LoveLine show) on there saying people who have a dependancy on roids coming OFF of them are far more dangerous than those who were on them when acts of violence occur. Basically, just like any dangerous drug like meth or whatnot, it's apparently quite a hell of a comedown if they are going off them for a long period of time after taking them for a long period of time.

Boy, this guy on MSNBC is a piece of work. He's getting on WWE for the tribute show last night.

Who was that person who explained how Nancy and Chris met on MSNBC?

Irv Muschnick, who did a book on wrestling tragedys called Wrestling Babylon.