TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

C probably is Chavo. S could be Steven Regal or Shawn Daivari. I believe Daivari and Benoit were training partners(yeah even after the hindu squat incident)...

Here's the thing (and this goes back to C probably being for Chavom despite his real name starting with an S): The person to whom Benoit said "I love you" was not ID'd as also being the travel partner. So, that means Chavo couldn't be the travel partner since it's known that Benoit said "ILY" to Chavo. Logically, the travel partner would be someone on the same brand (unless it was for the PPV, and it might very well have been so, which opens EVERYONE up...but again, no one else caught my eye, and brand specific shows are obviously more frequent than PPV's).

I considered Regal b/c of his former use of "Steve" but then caught myself b/c A) Regal is on RAW and B) his real name is Darren. For some reason, I don't think "Steve" would be such a holdover from the WCW days like Cactus is for Foley.

Wow...that's a very...unflattering picture of Benoit and Woman they keep showing. Nancy Grace is a moron, if you didn't know.

Edit: "He had gone from the elite, one of the 4 Horseman, down to...Raw. How do you think he took that?"-Nancy Grace. I didn't know she was a old-school Horseman fan.

Guest beau99
Wow...that's a very...unflattering picture of Benoit and Woman they keep showing. Nancy Grace is a moron, if you didn't know.

Edit: "He had gone from the elite, one of the 4 Horseman, down to...Raw. How do you think he took that?"-Nancy Grace. I didn't know she was a old-school Horseman fan.

She's an idiot.

She and Colin Cowherd would make a great couple, without the amount of just plain untruths and lack of knowledge they broadcast daily to a nation wide audience.

Alex Hung up.....I don't blame him

She was gonna ask him about the time Benoit wrestled Billy Graham for the King of the Ring

I wonder what angle they'll take if the toxicology reports come back negative for steroids. Then will they just talk about the tragedy of a man killing his wife, child, and himself in such a brutal manner instead of trying to take shots at pro wrestling? My guess...is no.

Man, they just will not get off this steroid thing.

It's wrestling even if it was 100% proven that wasn't the cause they'd still find some way to talk about roids.

Motherfucker. This caller is stupider than Nancy Grace! Can McMahon or any coworkers be charged with a crime if they knew Benoit was on steroids?!?!? What the fuck? I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I'm getting pissed off at how they're transitioning from the main story of 'Chris Benoit murdered his wife and young son and then himself in a brutal fashion' to a main story of 'Vince McMahon and the WWE are culpable for the family's death because they inject all of their wrestlers with steroids.'

Guest beau99
Did she just cut Bret off?

Yes, considering there are still three minutes in her timeslot, according to my clock.

She's just an uber bitch.

This Glen Beck guy.......is sensationalizing this way more than he should.....and just going way over the top and blaming it on steroids...

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfu...ry.asp?ID=94287

Benoit's doctor said he met with the wrestler day of the killings

The Associated Press - ATLANTA

Professional wrestler Chris Benoit met with his personal physician hours before he allegedly killed his wife and son and then hanged himself in his basement, the doctor said Wednesday.

"He was in my office on Friday to stop by just to see my staff," said Dr. Phil Astin of metro Atlanta. "He certainly didn't show any signs of any distress or rage or anything."

Authorities say Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son Daniel and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself with a weight-machine pulley over the weekend. No motive was offered for the killings, which were spread out over the weekend and discovered Monday.

Astin, who said he was Benoit's longtime friend and physician, said he had prescribed testosterone to Benoit because he suffered from low amounts of the hormone. He said the condition likely originated from previous steroid use. He would not say what, if any, medications he prescribed the day of the meeting.

"I'm still very surprised and shocked, especially with his child Daniel involved," said Benoit. "He worshipped his child."

Is he a talking zombie?

Jillian Hall is the first WWE star to really speak out against Chris Benoit. She posted a likely controversial blog entry on her MySpace page earlier today regarding the Benoit situation. She said what he did "is completely disgusting and unforgiveable!" However, she pulled it a few hours later. Here is the blog entry that was deleted

Time to Speak

Well, by now the whole world knows of the horrible news that took place this week. With all of the comments and messages from people saying how sorry they are for our loss, I figured I would speak in general. I am 100% in agreeance with WWE and Mr. McMahon on completely erasing all tributes to Chris Benoit. While he had always been nice and polite to me and most of the WWE talent, what he did is completely disgusting and unforgiveable! This man who could have been a legend has demolished his reputation. My heart goes out to Nancy and the adorable Daniel and the family and friends they left behind!

I wonder what angle they'll take if the toxicology reports come back negative for steroids. Then will they just talk about the tragedy of a man killing his wife, child, and himself in such a brutal manner instead of trying to take shots at pro wrestling? My guess...is no.

I know it's not the point of your post, but do you really think there is any chance of that happening?

Sadly, as well all know, nothing short of Benoit being resurrected, making world peace, etc, etc, would stop them taking shots at pro-wrestling.

These guys on this show are taking the needle marks the complete wrong way........he has needle marks due to his fragile X condition not because his dad wanted him to look roided out.........damn morons.