TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Tribute to Chris Benoit Raw Thread.

Yeah, but it just bugs me that Stephanie felt the need to discuss herself and her family AGAIN during an emotional time, and use Benoit's words to put over her marriage instead of talking about him and his family.

Or she was showing just how good of a guy he was because when everyone else turned their backs, Chris was being happy for them and making them feel good about their decision.

Nothing more can show the quality of someone's character than going against the grain and being happy for someone when they are happy.

that's exactly how I took it. And that says alot about Benoit.

God, I wish I could be watching these tributes but Raw doesn't come on the air until tomorrow over here.

The tributes get to me because just last week they were doing the same thing for Vince and its almost like..you know they were faking it last week so its just wierd this week to accept it as actually being heartfelt and honest for some reason even though I know they really are.

It's up on ABC news now.

The tributes get to me because just last week they were doing the same thing for Vince and its almost like..you know they were faking it last week so its just wierd this week to accept it as actually being heartfelt and honest for some reason even though I know they really are.

Honestly, that makes me so glad I wasn't watching last week. I wouldn't want that conflict in my head right now.

Honestly, that makes me so glad I wasn't watching last week. I wouldn't want that conflict in my head right now.

Yeah, I lucked out by not watching too.

I was there live for this ladder match vs. Jericho. In fact, I can be seen quite visibly sitting in about the 4th row on the floor throughout this match and the rest of that ppv. So in a way, I feel like I'm a very small part of this Benoit tribute show. I think that's really cool and I'm really glad about that.

I have the Hog Wild match right now. Hearing Dusty say "Where the big boys play", I can't hear it anymore without thinking of Austin's Monday Nyquil promo from ECW where he finished it with, "...with each other." :lol:

WM XX. I remember going into this and I had it in my head that there was no way Benoit was walking out with the belt. One of the happiest "guessed wrong" moments I've ever had.

yea i remember this match and the whole show, and this is a fitting close to a great tribute show

I'm probably going to lose it when the post-match celebration starts.

i'll agree with that sentiment