TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Knuckles appears! He is a red echidna from the Floating Island, where he guards the Master Emerald! He's Sonic's rival, too!

What's this? He doesn't appear to be doing anything?

Is that....is that the Pumpkin Hill Rap?

Oh. All of the characters just jumped off the screen. What an odd assist trophy.

Knuckles appears! He is a red echidna from the Floating Island, where he guards the Master Emerald! He's Sonic's rival, too!

What's this? He doesn't appear to be doing anything?

Is that....is that the Pumpkin Hill Rap?

Oh. All of the characters just jumped off the screen. What an odd assist trophy.

*Drops the Master Emerald on you for that.*

NEVER bring up the Sonic Adventure 2 raps again. >=\

Watch them put in a fucking Shadow assist instead.

Pumpkin Hill/A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup is awesome. The sole reason anyone hates any of the Knuckles songs is because they're rap.

If there wasn't still a lot more to reveal, one could say the Dojo is really running on fumes right now.

I was thinking that, it's been a poor week for the dojo. Maybe the pushed back release date effected the site more than we thought it would.

If that thing goes "HEY!" "HEY, LISTEN!" it will be banned ...

jesus christ, imagine it as a weapon. You use it as a trophey and the guy(s) your playing against hear it out of their controllers. That would awesome!

11/18/07 Edit: Did I just kill the thread?

I'm almost more disappointed about the lack of a Dojo blockbuster every other week or so than the news of the delay itself.

I'm really liking the Dark variations. Pit should be pale as fuck or scrubbier and dingier, at least. Either way. Maybe we'll get Shadow Mario from this.

this update suuuuuucks. If Metroid can do online friend business without an extra code, why can't Smash? bah.

Metroid's is done solely with WiiConnect24, that's why.

Not saying it's better or not as good. I think everyone agrees Friend Codes are trash.