TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

That's really too bad. I wanted him to be a character. He'd be awesome, and a much better choice than Mr. Game and Watch.

Well, he was pitched as one, but I think they could've done more. He's comparable to Game and Watch, who sucks. They're nintendo, after all. They can think.

His final smash would've been awesome!

Meh, I was a fan of Game and Watch. I'm hoping he makes a return for this game.

In all honesty, the only characters I don't want to see return are Mewtwo, Pichu, Young Link and Jigglypuff.

I was hoping for 8-bit Little Mac (like the Excitebike guys). Eh, guess it's cool he got newly imaged.

Edit: I checked out the rest of the Little Mac pics, he looks pretty cool in his new iteration.

Also, I apparently missed this update on Wednesday since I only checked out the Meowth one.

basic07_071017a.gif

I'm not sure why they've bothered with using the wii motes as I imagine everyone will just be using the cube controllers.

My Cube controllers have loose c-sticks and I don't have a Wavebird, so holding a wireless controller old school style appeals to me. But yeah, if I have a Wavebird I would just use that.

My Cube controllers have loose c-sticks and I don't have a Wavebird, so holding a wireless controller old school style appeals to me. But yeah, if I have a Wavebird I would just use that.

My friends and I still play Smash Bros religiously so we need 4 working cube controllers so we're ok on that front. And plus I have one of my own that I use for the VC games.

Peach Smash = boring

Agreed. It could be DEATH really late into a match, admittedly, as it could very well ensure that whoever's playing Peach suddenly has a huge edge, but all things considered that doesn't mean it's interesting in the slightest.

Peach Smash = boring

One of the things we agree on.

The Luigi w/ Poltergust 3000 thing has been assumed by many. What it would do, I don't know. One function could be to suck up projectile attacks and fire them back or something similar to FLUDD in that it could push enemies away with a gust of wind.

Interesting to note that it has its own DS-like icon. While things like the Brain Age music fall under that umbrella, usually they would include someone playable to go with the stage/icon... well, there's no one confirmed for Animal Crossing... yet. But unless they reclassify Mr. G&W I don't know who could fit under this and also be playable.

Interesting to note that it has its own DS-like icon. While things like the Brain Age music fall under that umbrella, usually they would include someone playable to go with the stage/icon... well, there's no one confirmed for Animal Crossing... yet. But unless they reclassify Mr. G&W I don't know who could fit under this and also be playable.

As an updated nod to Captain N's "Game Boy" character...an oversized Nintendo DS that is also a fighter?

As an updated nod to Captain N's "Game Boy" character...an oversized Nintendo DS that is also a fighter?

If Tom Nook (racoon from Animal Crossings) is a fighter...it's fucking on!

Nook's problem is that he already appears in the Smashville background, although this could be solved quite easily, I figure.

There was one thing I came across regarding a character from a translated interview with the guy behind Animal Crossing, although it turned out to be fake.

New Japan Time update is lame. Maybe I'd have more interest if I wasn't already spoiled by gameplay vids.