TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

What, Kirby's Adventure? It's a classic. I had it on the NES but all of the Kirby content in Brawl made me want to play it again, and it was easier to pay $5 than it was to drive 300 miles back and forth for my NES and stuff.

...My jaw fucking HIT THE FLOOR when I read that.

You can even share them with people on your list.

It also will send you a stage made by others approved by Nintendo once per day.

That is AMAZING.

Guest Smues

It kind of sucks that the daily stage deletes the next day, but that's still pretty awesome. Create-a-stage mode looks great enough, but if they made it so you could use an mp3 off your SD card for the music, it would be the best thing ever, ever. Ever.

Oh and you can save your stages to SD card and load them off the card? Awesome.

This game just needs to be pretty much the same gameplay as the cube version with all of this extra stuff on it to be the best game ever.

Ever.

It kind of sucks that the daily stage deletes the next day, but that's still pretty awesome. Create-a-stage mode looks great enough, but if they made it so you could use an mp3 off your SD card for the music, it would be the best thing ever, ever. Ever.

Even better would be the ability to use photos off of an SD card for a background image.

Even better would be the ability to use photos off of an SD card for a background image.

Teh pr0nographic possibilites are endless.

If by overboard you mean over and above awesome to some new level of awesome, yes, it's going overboard like Goldie Hawn!

That was one amazing daily update.

Bingo.

Oh, hey, slight spoiler on this site: http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

It doesn't say if Krystal will be playable or an assist trophy but...ugh. She'd work if they gave her the staff from Star Fox Adventure, but I don't want to be reminded of that game

The Smash Bros. mention has been removed from the page, interestingly.

Krystal is only intriguing because of the possibility of the staff as a weapon. I don't give a damn about the character otherwise.

After Lucas, Sonic, and Dedede, we have to be getting a returnee soon.

We're really going from the obvious returns to the characters most in doubt. Falcon, Ganondorf, and Luigi aside, there's not one on the list who isn't in some doubt and could possibly not return, even if I think most will end up coming back.

I doubt Sakurai will send out Ness so soon after Lucas, he and Mr. G&W will be two of those he'll hold out on most. I've long been thinking and hoping for Ganondorf next.

New assist trophey:

assist11_071107a.jpg

assist11_071107c.jpg

assist11_071107d.jpg

assist11_071107e.jpg

that makes me think Tales will be a assist trophey.