TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 7.10.07

Nice touch with the crowd going along with the balls chanting during his windup punch.

Here's a suprise. Nice use of old ECW footage on the Tommy promo.

Hey the tape library is good for something.

Apologizing to the delusional ECW faithful that bore witness to Big Topless V?

ECW is badly in need of some new jobbers. They should dust off the Brooklyn Brawler every now and then.

If you took Knoble and Carlito off their shows, would they be missed? Not at all. Punk has worked Richards over a dozen times now. Has Punk even wrestled Guido? He's still with them right?

That was a great little match there.

Stevie Richards is such a great talent. What exactly would be wrong with giving the guy a push?

Stevie Richards is such a great talent. What exactly would be wrong with giving the guy a push?

he has a job in the office so I don't think he can do any sort of full time wrestling role.

He would probably get injured like he did the other times before a push. I think he's in the right place as the other Venia in the company. A wrestling promotion needs good job guys who make people look gold.

He would probably get injured like he did the other times before a push. I think he's in the right place as the other Venia in the company. A wrestling promotion needs good job guys who make people look gold.

Venia? Is there now a plural form for people in Val Venis' position?

NOT STEVIE RICHARDS~ ??

TI enjoyed that match but the problem is that richards has been booked to be nothing more than a jobber for a long time and yet punk still has this much trouble putting him away. This is not a knock on richards but it just doesn't make any sense for your #1 contender to have so much trouble with someone like richards.

TI enjoyed that match but the problem is that richards has been booked to be nothing more than a jobber for a long time and yet punk still has this much trouble putting him away. This is not a knock on richards but it just doesn't make any sense for your #1 contender to have so much trouble with someone like richards.

It makes absolute sense. If you send Punk out and he hits the G2S right off the bat, why would the crowd give a shit? Instead you let Punk outwrestle Richards and that gets the crowd behind him. This is still a wrestling show afterall.

Otherwise, every match would be a 30 second squash if you wanted to use what you consider "sense".

Miz is a guy that doesn't get proper credit for improving in the ring. He was absolute junk when he came up but he's showing faint signs of talent.

Wait is the Miz a heel or a face?

Judging by the reaction of the crowd, I think he's a "Who gives a shit."

There aren't alot of real world fans in the house.

When did the Miz get . . . good? Was it me, or was Nunzio heelin it up? I honestly couldn't tell.

That's what I said just a few minutes ago. Some people refuse to look past his gimmick or his past but he's a decent little worker who has a great chance to improve.

Wait, they're pushing Miz as a face? That's terrible. He's so much better as a heel.

They have to have some faces besides CM Punk, Balls, Boogey and Dreamer. The Miz will be pushed as the # 2 face of the brand within 2 months or even worse be the next challenger for Johnny Nitro.

Guest bigrick0016

How come a stupid cracker, troll like Miz gets the group sex with Extreme Expose angle?

How come a stupid cracker, troll like Miz gets the group sex with Extreme Expose angle?

Cracker troll?...

Miz is the type of guy that in the real world (pardon the pun) would get great attention from a group of young female club hoppers, which is what EE are supposed to be.

Because in real life women think a guy who looks like Miz is better looking than just about everyone else on that roster........guys like him GET WOMEN in real life.

Guest bigrick0016

Because in real life women think a guy who looks like Miz is better looking than just about everyone else on that roster........guys like him GET WOMEN in real life.

That's why I fucking hate life

That's why I fucking hate life

For some reason this made me crack up.