TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mecca

More comes from tonights tapings.....

Nothing dooms a thread faster then saying it has classics potential.

Monty Brown killing his kid by pouncing him would be all kinds of greatness

That's so incredibly tasteless.

... But, you're right.

I've always entertained the notion of a "backstage-parking lot" kind of scene where some rival of his is walking down a hallway on their way to the ring, and he just comes out of nowhere, like from a bathroom and just pounces the shit out of them into a wall.

It was bad at first, but the "i called [insert wrestler] but he [insert joke about their carear]" were pretty good.

That and jokes about Nancy Grace. Because she's a cunt.

Tell Nancy Grace to fuck Nancy Grace

who's that other gal that's been hosting Nancy Grace and is just as cunty? yeah...I'd hit that.

At least it would shut her up from trying to debate someone.

Man, given the last month, CM Punk is lucky he can't no-show working himself.

The boringness of WWE CM Punk's style is so bad that other wrestlers would rather no show than face him.

So what's up with Cor Von? Has WWE made contact with him? Did he quit because his theme song was HORRIBLE?

Man, given the last month, CM Punk is lucky he can't no-show working himself.

The boringness of WWE CM Punk's style is so bad that other wrestlers would rather no show than face him.

His match last week against Stevie was pretty good and this week against Burke was decent.

So what's up with Cor Von? Has WWE made contact with him? Did he quit because his theme song was HORRIBLE?

guess Cor Von is GOIN DOWN DOWN DOWN THE ECW CARD, NOT TOO SMOOTH, NOT TOO SMOOTH

from PWinsider.com:

Marcus Cor Von missed last night's taping due to a family issue

i think we can kill off the jokes unless we wanna do it for shits and giggles

... But, you're right.

I've always entertained the notion of a "backstage-parking lot" kind of scene where some rival of his is walking down a hallway on their way to the ring, and he just comes out of nowhere, like from a bathroom and just pounces the shit out of them into a wall.

why, when reading this, I'm kinda picturing that one skit from Robot Chicken where the hockey player checks the kid into the urinal?

... But, you're right.

why, when reading this, I'm kinda picturing that one skit from Robot Chicken where the hockey player checks the kid into the urinal?

Because people landing in urinals is funny....

-- This much we know: Marcus Cor Von won't be in the ring when ECW on Sci-Fi takes place next Tuesday. He'll be in a federal courtroom.

What happens after that was anyone's guess Wednesday, and there was no shortage of opinions.

Suspend him. Cut him. Let him pounce until he's proven guilty of felony charges that he sponsored a gruesome dogfighting operation.

For the time being, that's what the ECW intends to do with the upcoming member of the New Breed-- let him wrestle.

After consulting with Extreme Championship Wrestling, Executive Assistant Johnathan Coachman and top WWE officials agreed to let the legal process determine the facts.

A person with knowledge of the meeting, who requested anonymity so the case would not be influenced, said the ECW would stick to that position for the foreseeable future, despite its new personal conduct policy.

In April, Mr. McMahon suspended 2005 Diva Search Winner Ashley even though she had not been convicted of a crime. She did, however, have 10 encounters with Mr. McMahon and coffee since being signed in 2005.

The ECW locker room took the same stance as the WWE.

"It's unfortunate that Marcus Cor Von is in this position, as these allegations are extremely disturbing and offensive," the locker room said in a statement. "This case is now in the hands of the judicial system, and we have to allow the legal process to run its course. However, we recognize Marcus still has the right to prove his innocence. Hopefully, these allegations are untrue and Marcus will be able to continue his ECW career."

Cor Von and three associates must appear in Richmond next week for bond hearings and arraignments on charges contained in a detailed, 18-page indictment handed up Tuesday.

The four are accused of competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting, and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

You know, when I saw the headline, Wrestler passes away on a few "news" sites, I thought for a second it was actually Cor Von. Was I the only one thinking this? Also it had ECW Wrestler in some headlines WITHOUT the former in the title, so it was actually closer than I thought.

-- This much we know: Marcus Cor Von won't be in the ring when ECW on Sci-Fi takes place next Tuesday. He'll be in a federal courtroom.

What happens after that was anyone's guess Wednesday, and there was no shortage of opinions.

Suspend him. Cut him. Let him pounce until he's proven guilty of felony charges that he sponsored a gruesome dogfighting operation.

For the time being, that's what the ECW intends to do with the upcoming member of the New Breed-- let him wrestle.

After consulting with Extreme Championship Wrestling, Executive Assistant Johnathan Coachman and top WWE officials agreed to let the legal process determine the facts.

A person with knowledge of the meeting, who requested anonymity so the case would not be influenced, said the ECW would stick to that position for the foreseeable future, despite its new personal conduct policy.

In April, Mr. McMahon suspended 2005 Diva Search Winner Ashley even though she had not been convicted of a crime. She did, however, have 10 encounters with Mr. McMahon and coffee since being signed in 2005.

The ECW locker room took the same stance as the WWE.

"It's unfortunate that Marcus Cor Von is in this position, as these allegations are extremely disturbing and offensive," the locker room said in a statement. "This case is now in the hands of the judicial system, and we have to allow the legal process to run its course. However, we recognize Marcus still has the right to prove his innocence. Hopefully, these allegations are untrue and Marcus will be able to continue his ECW career."

Cor Von and three associates must appear in Richmond next week for bond hearings and arraignments on charges contained in a detailed, 18-page indictment handed up Tuesday.

The four are accused of competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting, and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

Ckaydude lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Does Brown do a lot of text messaging?

I tried asking Lex Luger about it and he didn't know.

that is gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i tried asking Ultimate Warrior and he babbled incoherently for 30 minutes straight

I called Iron Sheik and all he could talk about was fucking Brown in the ass.

I tried asking kevin nash and he tore a muscle.

I asked Triple H but he put himself over instead