TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Discussion for 7/23

So pro wrestlers have been kicking each other in the head for 100 years, but suddenly Randy Orton does it and it's DEADLY, and warrants an Owen-voice moment?

I know, it's so silly. Guys get hit in the head with chairs, sledgehammers and shit.......but this guy soccer kicks people in the head and ends careers.

He will kick H in the head and H will stand up showing no affect.......hell you can drop him off a crane in a car and he's fine.

you know what would get Randy Orton that much more over... an old school male heel manager...it's just too bad all the good ones are too old, too dead, or too employed elsewhere to take the spot. Tennis Racket Cornette or Megaphone Jimmy Hart would rule. But not Cowboy Bob... fuck that noise.

They could bring over Indian Eric Bischoff. Lord knows they need someone to do Randall's promo work for him, and IEB already has experience with translating wrestlers into English.

Arif Bischoff.

And really, look at the slow-motion of that kick again, Orton's foot moves more from the shot than Dusty's head.

So pro wrestlers have been kicking each other in the head for 100 years, but suddenly Randy Orton does it and it's DEADLY, and warrants an Owen-voice moment?

I know, it's so silly. Guys get hit in the head with chairs, sledgehammers and shit.......but this guy soccer kicks people in the head and ends careers.

He will kick H in the head and H will stand up showing no affect.......hell you can drop him off a crane in a car and he's fine.

It's offically been changed from "Hulking Up" to "Triple H'ing up"

HGH'ing up

he looks unmotivated...can you blame him?

That's funny you say that because I was thinking and noticing the same thing during his walk to the ring. Dude looks so "Bleh"

HGH'ing up

He should change his name

Hunter Gurst Helmsley

That's funny you say that because I was thinking and noticing the same thing during his walk to the ring. Dude looks so "Bleh"

can't wait to see the outcome of this match.

WTF...did he just call Jeff Hardy "Rainbow Haired Warrior"??

can't wait to see the outcome of this match.

WTF...did he just call Jeff Hardy "Rainbow Haired Warrior"??

He has yet to go into orgasmode

I said this last night and other times throughout the months but Jeff Hardy could easily carry ECW right now. It's weird that someone in the business for over a decade could be among the most improved but Jeff has grown by leaps and bounds.

I said this last night and other times throughout the months but Jeff Hardy could easily carry ECW right now. It's weird that someone in the business for over a decade could be among the most improved but Jeff has grown by leaps and bounds.

I'm still shocked that Matt hasn't at least won the IC or US title by now.

Wow, Kennedy is really looking like he doesn't give a shit right now......unmotivated, lazy in the ring, growing a nice little gut.

He's eating at McDonalds everyday in protest of having to job to H pretty soon.

Wow, Kennedy is really looking like he doesn't give a shit right now......unmotivated, lazy in the ring, growing a nice little gut.

He's eating at McDonalds everyday in protest of having to job to H pretty soon.

If that was a valid excuse King Bookah would look like Big V by now.

Oh my God Jeff is dead.