TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Discussion for 7/23

I apologize to all on behalf of my race for giving you Blackyshack.

Now apologize for The Honeymooners...

:P

if I started, I could be here all night...

is he now taking on Jim's mannerisms?

He's cutting stoned promos from a bath tub now.

He whipped his cock out and it won the cruiserweight title.

From what I've read, it had a little green jacket and hat on at the time. Finlay pulls it out from under the mat when he needs a pick me up.

is he now taking on Jim's mannerisms?

He's cutting stoned promos from a bath tub now.

He whipped his cock out and it won the cruiserweight title.

NOT VAL VENIS!

you know what would get Randy Orton that much more over... an old school male heel manager...it's just too bad all the good ones are too old, too dead, or too employed elsewhere to take the spot. Tennis Racket Cornette or Megaphone Jimmy Hart would rule. But not Cowboy Bob... fuck that noise.

So pro wrestlers have been kicking each other in the head for 100 years, but suddenly Randy Orton does it and it's DEADLY, and warrants an Owen-voice moment?

It's from Randy Orton!

So pro wrestlers have been kicking each other in the head for 100 years, but suddenly Randy Orton does it and it's DEADLY, and warrants an Owen-voice moment?

Randy Orton realized the secret pinpoint area on the head during on of his drugged out rages.

Metal plate in his foot...

what? metal plates worked for Luger.

He has the soul of Ronnie Garvin mixed with HGH.

I can't buy somebody with a head that huge and scarred selling that wussy kick like death. WTF.

But he's like 82 and weighs 400 pounds, it was only a matter of time with all that abuse he took in life.

I know, it's so silly. Guys get hit in the head with chairs, sledgehammers and shit.......but this guy soccer kicks people in the head and ends careers.

you know what would get Randy Orton that much more over... an old school male heel manager...it's just too bad all the good ones are too old, too dead, or too employed elsewhere to take the spot. Tennis Racket Cornette or Megaphone Jimmy Hart would rule. But not Cowboy Bob... fuck that noise.

They could bring over Indian Eric Bischoff. Lord knows they need someone to do Randall's promo work for him, and IEB already has experience with translating wrestlers into English.

Randy Orton realized the secret pinpoint area on the head during on of his drugged out rages.

He secretly trains his leg to be the uber in muscular development and it is the most powerful leg in sports entertainment history