TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Discussion for 7/23

Wow, Kennedy is really looking like he doesn't give a shit right now......unmotivated, lazy in the ring, growing a nice little gut.

He's eating at McDonalds everyday in protest of having to job to H pretty soon.

If that was a valid excuse King Bookah would look like Big V by now.

Oh my God Jeff is dead.

King V! Not everyone protests the same......

Yeah, there was a little pause, like he fell back on purpose. Very, very weird.

Gotta give the guy credit for coming back in this match, and doing all of these different spots after that sick looking botch.

Man they are really not letting Kennedy win any matches.....should have just left him on Smackdown at this rate.

i need to see that botched RKO followed by a spot repeat that was still botched on Jericho.

That was a classic. Jericho's stting there with the Walls on someone and I'm pretty sure he would've laughed at Randall if it wasn't on TV. That was up there with the "Phantom Bulldog" on Jackie.

I'm not sure why we're supposed to feel sorry for Kennedy. The love here for him is overblown.

The dude is a solid performer. He was doing very well on Smackdown, so what is the point of moving him to Raw and have him jobbing like this? It's pointless.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone run that far to make the count in a match before.

Um,I dont think the newer folk have as big emotional attachment to big Dust to um ...care?

There's a lot of kids out there going "get this fat ass off my screen I wanna see Cena"

Um,I dont think the newer folk have as big emotional attachment to big Dust to um ...care?

Or just don't buy what they're trying to tell here as being such a DEVASTATING injury?

I'm not sure why we're supposed to feel sorry for Kennedy. The love here for him is overblown.

The dude is a solid performer. He was doing very well on Smackdown, so what is the point of moving him to Raw and have him jobbing like this? It's pointless.

To show that Raw is the only show that matters and getting yourself over on Smackdown means shit to the guys we made on Raw.....

Notice we haven't seen a HHH promo tonight...

I hope you haven't spoken too soon.

I've learned to just quit asking questions.