TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi 7/24

I fear a Mizz/CM Punk feud...

When the roster consists of 8 people, even Stevie was bound to score a win at some point. Maybe it's Guido's turn next week.

See, that's why we need Val Venis on ECW. :D

NOT VAL VENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE management especially Steph isn't very fond of Punk.......there's about 4 guys on that roster they think higher of than him....

What four guys would that be? Proof? Source?

I know they like Burke and Cor Von more...looks like Morrison has moved ahead of him also.....I should have put Punk's 4th not that 4 guys were ahead of him.

It was on several sites credited to the observer awhile back that Burke and Cor Von were much higher thought of than Punk.

I guess that explains why Burke jobs to Punk in EVERY match they have and why Cor Von hasn't been on TV since he jobbed to Punk about a month ago.

When a show is full of heels you can only push one at a time.....but Punk is the one jobbing in the high profile matches.....

If they hated him so much like you insist they do, they wouldn't put him in the spot to begin with.

I want a Stevie/Morrison/Punk title match at Summerslam!

Stevie can get a shocking win in Stevie/Punk part 87 next week. Then Morrison can mock Punk for it, only to get beat the week after that. Plus it'd be a way for them to put the title on Punk without having to job Morrison.

But of course, Blackdullah will get a title shot LONG before Stevie ever would.

I didn't say he was persay "hated" Steph may hate him just that he isn't as highly thought of as some of the other guys are.

I don't think CM Punk is ever going to be a big mainevent type star in the WWE......he has some factors working of some people who don't like him which doesn't help.

ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Stevie Richards

In the old or new ECW, damn that sounds................................. odd?

Elijah Burke is one of the top sellers in the company. It seems like almost once a match I am convinced that he has hurt himself legit.

Stephanie referred to Punk as "King of the Indies". It was not intended as a compliment.

They should hire that Brody lookalike.

They had their Brody impersonator, only to stick him in an MMA gimmick, give him several victories... and then release him. He would have been money had he been allowed to use his Predator/Brody gimmick.

As I sit here and watch this match, I can't help but see Burke as a way better worker, star, character, leader, and everything else than Morrison.

Did Punk yell "YA-HOO" as he jumped over the top rope to the outside, or was that someone else?

As I sit here and watch this match, I can't help but see Burke as a way better worker, star, character, leader, and everything else than Morrison.

In fairness Morrison was never suppose to have this reign........and they apparently don't want to give the belt to Punk either so it leads to them being stuck.

In fairness Morrison was never suppose to have this reign........and they apparently don't want to give the belt to Punk either so it leads to them being stuck.

I think they're just waiting for the right moment to give it to Punk. Summerslam maybe?

Yeah, WWE definitely likes Burke more than Punk.

That's what, the fifth time he's jobbed to the G2S?

Ones in the title program the other is not.......Punk is honestly the only face they can book for the title right now seeing as anyone else on the show that is toward the upper spots is a heel.

Did Punk yell "YA-HOO" as he jumped over the top rope to the outside, or was that someone else?

Just went back to watch it, and yes, it was Punk. :lol:

THANK GOD. I thought I was the only one who heard that.

I'm digging this Morrison character so far (just PLEASE PLEASE get rid of his shitty generic theme). I think it's a huge improvment over his Johnny Nitro gimmick. The plus is that he should get better and better every week as he grows more comfortable. CM Punk also looked like a star at the end of the tag match tonight. Even though his WWE singles performances on PPV have been somewhat lacking against Morrison, it's only a matter of time that he has that breakout classic match that we all know he can have.

LOL,I just went back.That was priceless :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking, he's better in every way than morrison. Burke does small things that make his matches good and goes the extra step in every match I see him in, which is why I'm such a big fan of his. He deserves to get a huge push.

A win on tv means a loss on PPV or something.

That's not always the case. It's not one week before Summerslam yet. Usually the guy who takes the pin will get the win on Sunday if they go by usual predictable booking logic, though.

LOL,I just went back.That was priceless :lol:

Put that on Youtube someone, I don't have DVR. :(