TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Britney Spears' SISTER is pregnant

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
"Stairway to Heaven" doesn't have a chorus.

And "C'est La Vie" is a ridiculously shitty song to rip off in the first place. This whole thing is fucked up. Don't you see?

By the way, this still counts as a chorus, even though it's really short:

"Woe oh oh oh oh oh

And she's buying a stairway to heaven"

not that I want to add more to this abortion of a thread. But I feel the need to see why. Non of those songs are by lil Romeo, as one of them was a Bobby Brown song. Lil Romeo is the oldest (known)son of Master P. So his family is even more loaded than Spears. Lastly, why should she abort the child if it is the from the son of Master P? I am really wondering why that child would be unfit for this world?

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

She should abort it because it'd be the spawn of two related-to-someone-else-who-got-famous persons. We do not need more of this.

She would abort it because it's half-black.

By the way, I agree that this thread is an abortion. I don't know what I'm talking about. Who are these people? I've never heard of any of them.

I think Master P is a rapper and a big celebrity in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I've gathered that Lil' Romeo is one of his chiles. I think Britney Spears' sister is the one we were hoping wouldn't go crazy, but would pose in Playboy to get out of her sister's shadow, and we would be able to see what could have been if Britney hadn't lost her mind. Apparently she has a television show? I've never heard of it.

Looks like the sisters are battling for attention:

gallery_enlarged-1224_britney_spears_nips_00.jpg

Britney Spears spent the night with a member of the paparazzi at The Peninsula Hotel on Saturday. The photographer (above) whose name is Adnan left the hotel Sunday morning at six a.m. while Britney was seen leaving at nine a.m. Us Magazine reports:

Spears' "wild date" began Saturday night with the photographer, who works for the Finalpixx photo agency, handing Spears his business card at a gas station after he heard she "liked" him. Soon after getting his card, Spears contacted him and, after meeting up, the pair was later spotted holding hands at a supermarket.

Remember when Jamie Lynn Spears revealed in an exclusive interview with OK! that she was pregnant with Casey Aldridge's baby? Yeah, turns out the real father might be a producer on her Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101.

Casey is being paid off to be the family's fall guy while the real father remains unidentified," Star magazine insists. They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl's baby. But in Jamie Lynn's home state of Louisiana, Casey would escape charges because a 16-year-old can legally have sex with someone less than two years older than her. "Conveniently, Casey falls under the bar by just 26 days. "The man many suspect is the father, however, would face charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with her," Star magazine states."

Jamie Lynn Spears has been on this show since she was 13, so this couldn't get any creepier if this dude has pictures of her dressed up like Little Bo Beep and sucking her thumb. If you're a child molester, sorry about that. I didn't mean to offend you. What I meant to say was: you better brush up your resume, because Nickelodeon sounds like a sexy place to work!

I am the father of Jamie Lynn's baby.

That needs to be a mass marketed tshirt, in the style of "I am Spartacus."

If I weren't so lazy, I'd be recording a tearful "Leave Jamie Lynn alone!" right now.

Nice nipples on Brit up there, by the way.

so wait... she doesn't know who the father is? so she's been sexing more than one person?

rock the fuck on, kid. stay classy.

brits_blog_4.jpg

Britney on 72-Hour Mental Lockdown

By Kristin Boehm and Mary Margaret

Britney Spears was placed on lock down for a mental evaluation Friday after the pop star locked herself in a room with one of her children at her L.A. home and refused to hand him over to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

A source tells PEOPLE the pop star's court-appointed child monitor called police. "She had already put Preston in the car when Britney locked herself in a room with Jayden," says the source. "The cops came and got through the door and tied her down to a gurney."

Spears, who according to police appeared to be "under the influence of an unknown substance," was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where the source says she will be on a minimum of a 72-hour lock down for mental evaluation.

Spears, who has visitation rights with her two sons Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1, was scheduled to give the boys over to Federline at 7 p.m. Thursday.

According to police, officers responded around 8 p.m. to a call "about a custodial dispute regarding Britney Spears's children," says Los Angeles police Officer Jason Lee.

Nearly three hours later, police determined that a court order stated that the singer's children, who were with Spears at the time, were supposed to be with Federline, and a transfer was arranged, according to Lee.

"While officers were on the scene, they observed Ms. Spears under the influence of an unknown substance," Lee added.

LAPD called the incident an "ongoing investigation" and says, "for her own welfare, [spears] was taken to the local hospital for treatment."

Preston was taken to the hospital by Federline's assistant, and Jayden was in the ambulance with the monitor, a source says, adding that the boys "won't be back with [spears] for a long time." Federline took his sons home early Friday morning. Spears's father Jaime remains at the hospital.

Meanwhile, Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is due in court at 8:30 a.m. to attempt to strip Spears of her visitation rights. Attorney Tara Scott from the law firm of Trope and Trope will represent Spears even though the firm has asked to withdraw as counsel.

UPDATE

Life and Style and x17online.com is saying that ALL DRUG and ALCHOL tests have come up clean. Therefore, she wasn't under the influence of any drugs or alchol and could be her meltdown is total mental.

My God, this isn't even funny anymore, it's just depressing.

Update: She's lost total visitation rights to her kids now. At least for now.

Also, apparently her son was taken to hospital because he had a bruise. Britney swore she had nothing to do with it.

Part of me hopes she does, so I can justify getting a portrait of her tattooed on myself. Part of me hopes she doesn't, because she's a human being with family and friends, who has consistently entertained me for nearly ten years.

She isn't going to shoot herself. I have been serious the whole time I was saying she is going to kill some people following her.

She basically has victims to choose from 24-7. i feel sorry for her and all, but the fact is, we are going to have some awsome, hi res pictures of her blowing someones head off which is going to make a awesome t-shirt.

16 year old britney (or however old you were), when you sang "Oops I Did It Again" could you see it leading to this?

Would anyone have done what she did if you knew it would end up fucking you up like this?

Ugh.

Meh, part of me calls bullshit/ an act.

If I was going to get carted away for holding onto my child i'd rather go to a hospital than jail. She'll probably even dodge jail time because she's "crazy". If Federline tried this shit he'd be in orange already.

All this is going to be is the equivilent of the bathroom/sleeping scene in The Pursuit of Happyness. Britney behind a door, holding her child in the arm while people bang on it and a single tear rolls down her cheek. Trust me, in ten years time she'll be the victim in all of this.

When the guys from south park won't make fun of you because they're genuinely worried and don't want you to die, you know you've got a problem.

Anyway, she really needs to be commited. Just to stop her from killing herself. I'm not even sure how this she's avoided it so far.

When the guys from south park won't make fun of you because they're genuinely worried and don't want you to die, you know you've got a problem.

Anyway, she really needs to be commited. Just to stop her from killing herself. I'm not even sure how this she's avoided it so far.

Really? What ep was that from?

I think Simon Cowell had a point. She's actually very lucky in her life and needs to realize that. There are people out there who have it a lot worse than her. They don't have enough food,money..etc. Heck, look at someone like Droz. How bad is her life compared to that?

She's young, rich, attractive, healthy (well, she will be when she gets off the drugs) and the mother of two sons. She needs to count her blessings. And while I don't doubt there are a few enablers in her life, her family seems to have done everything they can to help her. Her family (and Kfed) staged an intervention a while back, and are still desperate to get her help. It's not like Anna Nicole where everyone is just standing back and letting it happen. People are eager to help, she just won't let them.