TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Britney Spears' SISTER is pregnant

The saddest part really is that this whole ordeal will probably propel Jamie Lynn's career farther and higher then she would have gone if none of this would have happened. If the industry just disposed of her, and yes it sounds harsh but would she even be where she is anyways if it was not for Britney? I am not saying Jamie Lynn should be expunged forever, but the fact that an incident like this will probably open up more doors for her is sickening.

Sensationalization at it's finest. Paris Hilton laid the blue-print. She was just a rich celebrity-wannabee that hung out on Hollywood blvd trying to act famous, and the only reason she was even given a second look was because she was rich. Then all of the sudden a sex tape comes out and a few years later you can't find a entertainment magazine and/or show without her ugly anorexic mug pasted all over it. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I am naive and think that a sex tape is something to ignore, but I just figured once it was seen by the world, it would get old after a few months and Paris Hilton would fade back into obscurity, but no, we have girls all over the TV saying Paris Hilton is their idol, everything from the stupid monster-sized sunglasses fad, to the trying to be 75 pounds soaking wet look.

That's like saying "Not cool." Nobody has to say it is cool. If it were meant to be funny and wasn't, I would say unfunny.

Ah. I thought you directed the comment at me thinking I thought i was funny.

Anyway....

In a hearing earlier this afternoon, Jamie Spears, Britney's father, won legal control of his daughter's life and was rewarded conservatorship over her estate. His first order of business was to file and receive a civil harassment restraining order against Sam Lutfi. So not only can Jamie Spears make every possible decision in Britney's life, he also has complete control of her assets, and has legally removed Britney's only "friend". When Britney was told of this, let's just say she wasn't happy. TMZ reports:

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after learning that her dad is now the conservator of her estate. In a heavy British accent, a ballistic Brit screamed (about her parents), "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the God Damn house and stick it up their f**king asses. Actually, no they can't." Brit, who sounded drugged up, was furious that her dad became a conservator of her estate. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, at times impossible to understand. At one point she screamed, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?" Britney said she did not want her parents near her home and at one point said she would go to court to fight them."

Sources inside the hospital say Britney put on a coonskin cap, picked up her musket, and bit the top off her gunpowder pouch. They say she was out for justice. Just like 'dem Duke boys! Yeeeee haaaaawwwwWii

From thesuperficial.com

Details of the restraining order against Sam Lutmcgyver have surfaced and it paints a pretty ugly picture of what's been going down with Britney. Lynne Spears provided most of the information in the document and it contains allegations that Sam was drugging Britney. TMZ reports:

At one point Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

After downing the pills, Sam then tried to get Britney to do shots of tequila. He also told Britney that Adnan is gay and later threatened Lynne:

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

They're already comparing her to Marilyn Monroe. Its sickening how they swarm her, like a damn plague of locusts, only to grab some footage that the news people can then later examine like 'oh poor Britney, she's so stressed over this and this'. Uhm, maybe she's overstressed because she's surrounded night and day by cameras?

They're already comparing her to Marilyn Monroe. Its sickening how they swarm her, like a damn plague of locusts, only to grab some footage that the news people can then later examine like 'oh poor Britney, she's so stressed over this and this'. Uhm, maybe she's overstressed because she's surrounded night and day by cameras?

My girlfriend and I were talking about the same thing the other day. If Britney were to die tomorrow, she would be almost martyred to the same level as Marilyn Monroe.

Regarding her being overstressed. She's been swarmed by cameras for the better part of 10 years. Maybe she just couldn't take it anymore? On the other hand, if this guy that's her manager is drugging her with a mix of Tequila, stuff to induce insomnia, and medicine to fix her bipolar disorder, maybe her system is just going into shock over all the crap shes injecting into herself? Not to mention she's taking 10+ laxatives a day. The body can only take so much before it starts shutting down, and maybe that's whats happening here? Plus, is there any talk of this guy being brought up on any charges for drugging her like this?

I think it's mostly a product of her not caring. Anything she does is gonna be disected under a microscope, people will judge her regardless, maybe she just said "fuck it". Instead of trying to live up to expectations and living her life the way other people feel she should, she went to the opposite extreme.

Either way it's just sad and gross, the bitch is in psychiatric treatment and people still feel the need to talk about this. The girls not doing good, she's getting help, who the fuck is the media to make it any harder?

I think it is too late for her. She seems beyond help now.

If the recent issue of rolling stone is antything to go by, she grew up with a mother who taught her to constantly lie about herself to maintain her image. And then later on she was just whatever her label told her to be. Every aspect of her was manufactured. How can she possibly get better when she doesn't even know who she is? And, even if she does get better, she'll still have 2372 paparazzi guys following her around which will probably send her over the edge again.

She's more Judy Garland than Marilyn Monroe, though. With the money grubbing parents and those stories about Britney's label forcing her to work 20 hours a day for three or four days straight early on in her career.I mean, I don't think her mom planned for this to happen to her but it should serve as a warning to any other mother who thinks pushing her daughter into a showbiz career is a good idea.

With a lot of celebrities, either their talent or intelligence can ground them. Britney never really had either.

I don't know about beyond help. Some pretty crazy fuckos end up coming back ok.

Yeah, but where they the most watched person on the planet? Everywhere she goes, she's stalked by news sites, paparzzi, fans..etc. No mentally ill person could get better under those circumstances.

I know the whole 'leave Britney alone' is cliched, but the only way she's going to get better is if people agree to take a step back from her and let her and her family deal with her problems. However, the paparazzi will never agree to it. The only thing I can think is that if there is a call to boycott tabloids and entertainment sites for buying pictures of Britney, but I don't know if that'll happen.

Wasn't there supposedly the possibility that the baby was fathered by Lil Romeo or someone like that? That bastard come out white or what?

Maddie Briann... how is that misspelled? Technically can a name be misspelled when giving the child a name? There's Anne's and Ann's so I don't see how Briann is a misspelling.

Unless there's something in the article that indicates it later. I just read far enough to get the name and wondered why Milky was delighted it was misspelled.

Maddie Briann... how is that misspelled? Technically can a name be misspelled when giving the child a name? There's Anne's and Ann's so I don't see how Briann is a misspelling.

Unless there's something in the article that indicates it later. I just read far enough to get the name and wondered why Milky was delighted it was misspelled.

Naw, it's just a really awful name. Every popular baby name in the last five years has been horrible. We need a thread about that.

It should be Brianne.

Sure, you can spell it however you want, but white trash are always naming their kids things like Halee and Cierra. I know you can spell the name however you want, but it's something you pick up on living around the white trash. They do that shit. Jamie Lynn is playing into a stereotype (assuming she picked the name, which I'd guess she did).

I live in Southern Utah. You want to talk about stupid white trash sounding names? Maddie Briann isn't half bad in comparison to some of the babies born to relatives of coworkers in the last couple of months.

Trinity

Cason

Bradston

Jeoffery (It's like they couldn't decide which of the popular ways to spell the name and went with the worst combination of the two)

Three Haileys (I concur, HORRID HORRID name)

Bailey

McQuade

Anakin (I shit you not)

So leaving the E off Brianne ain't a big thing when surrounded with this horrendous naming of offspring.

I checked some baby announcement shit in the paper. More awesomeness.

Jaxsan

Joshue

Milany

Miliscent

Kyrilee

Sebastian

When Sebastian is the least offensive name you've got problems.

There was a young woman with her son at the Star Wars Episode III premiere a few years back that made no secret of informing anyone that cared, or didn't care, that her son's name was Anakin. Little shit kept running around beating the fuck out of everyone's shins with his plastic Lightsaber.

We have an badly-named child in our family as well. My late, meth-addict cousin, named his daughter Arilyn Monroe.

Wow, Miliscent? I didn't think the name Millicent had been used in any form since the 1930s.

My friend Paul named his children after the angel of death and a Star Wars KOTOR character/his favorite Metallica song, respectively. Azrael was the first born, and his 6 month old kid is named Malak Orion.

Looks like Hailee is the new Mysti for our generation.

And Rhinaa is the new Laquisha.

And Destiny is the new fill-in-the-blank-future-stripper-name.

And Tiara is the new fill-in-the-blank-hooker-name.

Every female newborn should be killed.

The male ones too.

Wow, Miliscent? I didn't think the name Millicent had been used in any form since the 1930s.

It's in Harry Potter... Millicent Bulstrode: a dykish bully from Slytherin house. I actually find old school names appealing, I'd probably go there if I had children. Not Millicent, though.