TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
edgehead69

Former World Champion Debuting on Impact Thursday

I heard that a former World Champ will Debut on impact thursday... who do you al think it is...

I think it is Ricky Banderas The Former WSX Champ... i dont know how u consider that world champ but whatever....

Banderas is supposed to be the new monster for James Mitchell to manage, so it's probably him. If it is him, then referring to him as a former world champion is only getting people up to get disappointed.

After seeing his decent match with Carlito I wouldn't mind Scott Hall(AWA World Champ) coming in. Probably wouldn't be someone of that caliber.

My mistake I've always heard him say he was a world champion in AWA, he was only referring to his tag team title he held with Curt Hennig. I always thought he held the world title, but after looking at a bio of him a few minutes ago it appears his only World titles are in the USWA and currently the WWC.

image012.jpg

oh Lord i hope not, if that happens TNA might as well pack it in, because that one little monkey shine would kill all momentum and i would quit watching more then likely

It's gotta be Vince. He's held the WWF AND ECW World Titles. Gotta be.

I doubt it would be anyone that huge, but who knows. My guess actually is Scott Hall, especially since he's the current WWC world champ.

We all know it's going to be former AWA World Champion and Austria's greatest gift to professional wrestling, Otto Wanz.

Does anybody think it might be Russo showing up in an on screen role again? I mean he DID hold the WCW World title for a milisecond in 2000.

It's looking likely that it will be Bandarez, which is a bit lame.

I'd mark out if it's either Jericho, RVD, Lesner or Giant Bernard.

Is the Big Show a possiblity?

A boxer?

He could be a boxer if the boxing world was like Super Punch Out...

I don't think they'd hype Banderas as the former World Champion, since the Mitchell protege deal is a)made out to be a mystery "who's he got now" deal, and b)he won't be Ricky Banderas, so I don't know if they'll refer to him as such.

Maybe the return of Ken Shamrock even, which before he was destroyed by Tito three times I wouldn't have minded.