TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Let's have a thread where nothing happens.

That was a pretty good thread, twiztedmind, but who exactly did you love? TSM in general? I also love them. But that thread deserves more. There's a lot I could say about how I love this place if I wanted to.

Also, you see all that stuff I just said? Nothing is happening, still. So it's ok.

Inc's real name is Matt Dutto.

These are the poster's whose real, full names I know.

Inc: Matt Dutto

Agent: Gene Simmons Silverman

Kotz: Patrick Spoon

And that's actually it. I know a lot of first names, but that's all, except for like, Matt Young or some shit, but that's obvious.

I am David McLaughlin. You should send me money in the mail, like that one guy did.

Yeah, you actually did it for real. That was the real thread where nothing happens. I actually did want to say things in this thread, though. I just need to drink more, and then I will.

That was a pretty good thread, twiztedmind, but who exactly did you love? TSM in general? I also love them. But that thread deserves more. There's a lot I could say about how I love this place if I wanted to.

Also, you see all that stuff I just said? Nothing is happening, still. So it's ok.

It was designed to make people think, "Could he be talking about me?"

I was disappointed when I created it though, because the original intent was to put an embarrassed emoticon at the end of the sentence. Once I discovered that there was no such emoticon on TSM, I had to choose between the smile and the "wub". I thought the smile got the message of the thread across more clear.

Oh well... I've had it for so long that I might as well keep it.

Those sneaky bastards, advertising through me, to fool more people into going there for avatars, only so that they can advtertise through them as well. Quite the scheme they've got going.

When I right click on it and select "View Image", I see Raphael, and when I reload I briefly see that as your av, but then after a bit it just goes back to AVATARITY DOT COM

After making people afraid that I would die again, I'm not going to ever drink again, so my planned ramblings won't happen, unfortunately. I will remain, as Vanhalen says, on fire, though, probably from having cigarettes put out on me.

About once a year I get so drunk I don't know what's what, and do some crazy shit, and make people think I'm going to die. It keeps me sober. This was it for this year.