TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Which shirt should I get?

Guest Vitamin X

The purple is especially cool because of the texture on the purple. Do it.

Although it is a little Lisa Frankish with all those graphics. Look how majestic that unicorn looks!

The answer is: both shirts.

Turn the pink one into your undershirt, then wear the purple one on top of it. Then, after a day of hard work and you're drinking with your peeps, you loudly say "man, it's hot in here" while taking off the purple one.

Get the purple one. It looks better.

The purple one is from a place called The Mountain, who have a lot of neat fantasy stuff, but you can just find that stuff through Amazon. A lot of merchants just put up their whole stock on there, so one search cross references a lot of sites.

So I think the answer is pretty resoundingly "the purple one", but I do like Brujo's idea.

You guys should really consider whether Milky even wants this shirt or if he's conducting some sort of experiment to see if he can get you to advise him on something gay, but you'll all go for it because you're all fans and members of his worldwide cult. I'm just saying, you might wanna think about it.

Count one more for the Purple, the horn has a star on the end. You can't top that. Even if you tried.

You guys should really consider whether Milky even wants this shirt or if he's conducting some sort of experiment to see if he can get you to advise him on something gay, but you'll all go for it because you're all fans and members of his worldwide cult. I'm just saying, you might wanna think about it.

Don't question my loyalty to the fantasy genre. Need I remind you:

l_d5b08a68a1f48f89f2a6fab4467099f8.jpg

Unicorn is less gay than fairy. That fairy shirt there has the same texture of purple as this unicorn one, actually. And they are therefore a set. That settles it. Purple! Unless it ends up as both. But purple first.

Purple is my favourite colourd, so I'm biased towards it. The art is better too. All round it looks like there's more effort into that one. Purple my friend, Purple.

I'm just glad it doesn't have a wolf on it. Those shirts are the worst in existence.

That's what I say when people ask if I'm being ironic with that fairy shirt. I'm like "No! I just like fantasy. And that was the least gay shirt I could find. What's the alternative? Wizard? Dragon? That would make me look like a fag." And wolf is the worst. That's the line I walk. I really mean it, but can avoid looking like an ass because of the current trend of irony. Except when I paint my nails to match the shirt, some people don't buy it. It's like c'mon... nobody's that gay. But I live in the San Francisco area... yes, some people here are that gay.