TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO ECW on Sci-Fi 8/21

Boogeyman is a face? why is he in the main event? Grapefruit Mahoney? They could of done better with the ACDC theme song reference that was one thing that should of been done in that very ring which could of gotten a strong audience reaction.

Boogeyman is a face? why is he in the main event?

He's been a face forever. And the ECW roster is pretty thin, so he gets in the main event.

So I guess getting beat up by the Irish and Abby the Butcher with the Billy Dee slick hair makes him a face. I just don't see the logic in putting the comedy act in the main event as he has nothing to do with anybody in that match.

So I guess getting beat up by the Irish and Abby the Butcher with the Billy Dee slick hair makes him a face.

Eh? I'm pretty sure that Boogeyman's been a face since before Mania, at the very least.

So I guess getting beat up by the Irish and Abby the Butcher with the Billy Dee slick hair makes him a face.

Eh? I'm pretty sure that Boogeyman's been a face since before Mania, at the very least.

Boogeyman's always been a face

that was a pretty good little stab at McMahon from CM Punk there.

If Johnny is going to use the name John Morrison then he must get rid of that fur coat. By wearing that coat people will still think that he is half of the MNM tag team.

How in the hell did Boogey improve so much in such a short period of time?

I'm not even just talking about his work in the ring either. Even things as simple as the way he moves around the ring, even how he just walks - it all seems so much more natural now, and it totally happened out of nowhere.

How in the hell did Boogey improve so much in such a short period of time?

I'm not even just talking about his work in the ring either. Even things as simple as the way he moves around the ring, even how he just walks - it all seems so much more natural now, and it totally happened out of nowhere.

He's been trained by Booker.

Burke's Balls and the main event were two great matches in my mind that exceeded expectations. Balls is really rootable especially after his last line of the night where he went "Yeah, it's a good night." GO BALLS!

I know it's a rather obvious observation and that I'm sounding like a broken record in making it, but ECW needs to expand it's roster by 3-4 wrestlers. Jay Bradley is jobbing on Heat this week, Burchill is teaming with Taylor in SD! darkmatches, Chett the Jett is rumored for a call-up, and Jeter is wrestling on Raw house shows - why can't ECW get any developmental love?

I know it's a rather obvious observation and that I'm sounding like a broken record in making it, but ECW needs to expand it's roster by 3-4 wrestlers. Jay Bradley is jobbing on Heat this week, Burchill is teaming with Taylor in SD! darkmatches, Chett the Jett is rumored for a call-up, and Jeter is wrestling on Raw house shows - why can't ECW get any developmental love?

With only a one hour program, you don't want to over do it with having to many people on one show in one hour. Look at how big TNA's roster is and how many people don't get used for weeks on end or at all.

Stevie Richards vs Kevin Thorn at Summerslam? Is the world ending?

Was that actually confirmed? I didn't think they actually specified Summerslam.

Was that actually confirmed? I didn't think they actually specified Summerslam.

I don't know, I haven't watched the show yet but someone earlier mentioned it, so I assumed it was actually booked.