TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

The OAO Thread For The Twentieth Annual SummerSlam Games

It shall take ye many a barrel of ale for ye to be entertained by tis Summer Slam Games. Shall there be more joust to be scheduled for the Summer Slam Games? I really want to see Squire Cody, son of Big Dust, and brother of Gold Dust to battle the Moor Sir Shelton in a joust of respect.

How do you feel about Duke Morrison having his Rule of the ECW Territory challenged in a duel by the Baron of Straight Edge?

A wise move it was not for Baron Punk to disrespect our Great Emperor McMahon...A fear the same fate in his future as Lord Lashley if he were to be

victorious :(

Lord Lashley has besmirched the spirit of competition by using the potion(s) of the rock golem while questing in the kingdom of the south. I concur that the Duke of Lute and Song, Morrison's time has come to a glorious climax for it is his time to be dethroned by the Baron of Straight Edge. Our Great Emperor McMahon shall not dispatch Charles Michael Punk for it was foretold in Bards Tales that a great one from the East will save us (peasents) all from the false Stuart who sits on the Throne of Extreme.

Ahh Yes, Bard's Tales...I pray that the Legends are true

I have 80 horses and 20 golds pieces that says Sir Mysterio may not be victorious from his injury sabatical due to Sir Guerrero possibly using improper measures to defeat his old foe

These two noble men are no stranger to combat with one another..I expect a decent contest

Since Triple H doesn't wanna squash Orton right away and the plans are changing pretty much everyday, I expect Cena to retain and Booker to get DQ'd or go over in a dirty fashion and he will feud a little longer with H.

Since Triple H doesn't wanna squash Orton right away and the plans are changing pretty much everyday, I expect Cena to retain and Booker to get DQ'd or go over in a dirty fashion and he will feud a little longer with H.

THIS IS TREASON!!!!!

El hijo de Classic vs King Mystery never disappoint but I foresee that the winch that was Chavito's brother's wife will find a way to assist in the victory....the family motto "cheat2win" stays true once again. The big question is whether or not Chavito will attack Mysterio's helm and tear it to shreads.

If Undertaker vs "Undertaker" can headline SummerSlam over Bret vs Owen Cage Match for the WWF Title

Then Bah Gawd.. HHH vs Booker can headline this one....

I'm not too bothered about this PPV, so long as Orton wins I'll be happy.

As happy as a Knight who has slayed his adversary in a gruelling battle to win over the royal wench!

Seriously though...

I wonder how much of this stuff Booker has come up with on his own

He's been great with his sayings and such the past few weeks..

C'Mon..SummerSlam Games...Jerome Lawler...He had to wake up at like 4am

laughing his ass off cause it popped in his head or something...

For the umpteenth time, Jerome Lawler is Jerry Lawler's legal name.

Forsooth, Tazwell is indeed a most righteous jest, yet still.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley, The Once and Future King vs. His Majesty, King Booker Tiberius, King of the Ring

Take this to heart, my fellows, that on the twenty-sixth day of Augustus, year of our Lord, 2007... there shall be a joust to show once and for all, that be there only one king! I predict for thee, a most egregious attempt at villainy on the part of they King Booker, but a mighty retribution shall ensue. With spinebuster of thy Double A variety, and the Checking of Thine Pedigree... as the dust settles from there battle... The King of Kings, shall draw his mighty steel hammer in victory once again!

Sir Jonathan of Cena, Grand Champion of World Wrestling, Jousting and Fisticuffs Guild vs. Randall Orton, Booter of Heads and Rattler of Brains

I say, with much despair in mine heart, that I have come to feel that the reign of young Sir Cena shall meet its end on this fine evening of celebration and tournament. The Bejeweled Belt of Spinning, shall be held on high from the hands of the most foulest of rogues. But fear thee not, my good sirs and ladies, for I forsee another mighty challenger to rise and end the foul reign of the Booter of Heads, most swiftly... perhaps only a month or few after.

Grand High Champion, Ruler of the Smackdown Province, The Great Khali of the Punjabi Kingdom vs. Archduke David of Batista, Challenger of Great Repetition

Shall this be yon night, when finally, Son of Batista shall regain his Golden Shield Belt from the mighty colossus, The Great Khali? With heavy heart, good children... I doth feel it nigh impossible.

Chavo, Son of Guerrero vs. Reymondo, Son of Mysterio

With much glee, I bring ye news of a great tale of retribution! On yonder evening, this fine match shall mark the triumphant return of Master Reymondo from his egregious injury at the hands of the dastardly Son of Guerrero. I shall wager a fine head of oxen that Mysterio shall earn his victory in a most hard fought scuffle.

Champion of All Things Extreme, Jonathan Morrison vs. Charles Michael Punk of the Straight Edge Guild

On a fine summer's evening, bear witness to the fall of the self-proclaimed Shaman of Sexy as from out of only thee wildest fantasy, thy young usurper... the one known as Punk, shall batter thy arrogant champion with kicks aplenty! The champion shall put up a mighty contest, this I know, but in the end, thy new champion shall lay him to sleep in a bed of his own hubris, and shall take his rightful place, as Prince of Punk, ruler of Extreme!

Kenneth Kennedy of the Green Bay vs. Umaga, Savage Champion of Samoa vs. Carlito, Knower of What Yet Be Cool

I predict much treachery and shenanigans in this mighty three man joust, so keep thee a wary eye about you! Kenneth and the one of Coolness shall form a yet temporary coalition to try and fell the mighty beast champion. But ye know, that in the end of things, two villains shall turn on each other, and I predict that they shall cost each other greatly against the mighty monster. My mind's eye telleth me that the self-lauded minister of Cool, shall receiveth a might spike to his throat, and have a most righteous pin place on his chest.

Ladies Tournament, to see who be worthy of future championship jousts

I predict that no one will care, and forsooth, I shall not either.

Randall Orton, Booter of Heads and Rattler of Brains

Gold.

*bow* thank you. I thought it was appropriate.

Let us not forget the great knight cowboy of cast sir Robert Orton son of Robert the Baron of Orton. For it is horridness to not acknowledge the family line of great jousters who choosen'd to enter the arena of the joust putting thy life on the line for many a fortnight. Randall Orton, Booter of Heads and Rattler of Brains has come from a long line of Wide World Wrestling Federation of Entertainers and shall be addressed as such!

I've been most pleased with Commodore Regal for the past fortnight

He's become quite popular with the commoners and has been most fair

Guiding the Raw Kingdom as of late...I wonder wilst he hold one of his

alternate contests This Sunday...

Aye my friends, but one musn't forget that while Randall Orton is the Booter of Heads and Rattler of Brains, he has another reputation, one much sullied on by his own inflated sense of self: that of the Deficator of Satchels and Destroyer of Inns. In this time of great crisis levied upon the Lord McMahon by the Imperial Congress of the Empire of America, is it wise to have Randall as the Champion? What if he were to revert to his debautchery after winning his Championship? Would that not make the World Wrestling, Fisticuffs, & Jousting Guild appear to be a den of letcherous wolves in the eyes of the Imperial Government?

It perhaps would be safer in this time of inspection, to keep the honorable and well-learned Sir Cena as Grand Champion. His reputation is as sterling as Toledo steel and his diction in defending his guild is most appropriate to the masses.

I can say that this will be by far be the worst SummerSlam ever. There isn't one match on this card of interest to me, even to see free.

Wrong. 2003 was worse. You don't want to see Morrison vs Punk?

I can say that this will be by far be the worst SummerSlam ever. There isn't one match on this card of interest to me, even to see free.

Wrong. 2003 was worse. You don't want to see Morrison vs Punk?

Only if Morrison retains.

Hardy/MVP yes or no?

Matthew Hardy and Montel, Champion of the 50 States in a laddermatch

I declare, with heaven as my witness, that this is a verily wonderful notion!

Hardy/MVP yes or no?

Matthew Hardy and Montel, Champion of the 50 States in a laddermatch

Nay! It appears as though the condition of Montel's heart is unable to bear such labor as a joust with Matthew of the House of Hardy. I say that their paths will cross in the near future, but in the while, let us enjoy their other upcoming contests, perhaps one hosted by Commadore Regal, and thier joint joust with the Haralds of the Holy Fonz, Duece & Domino, the current Joint Champions of the SmackDown province.

Instead, I believe we will be entertained this coming Sunday with what is sure to be a spendid scuffle between Kane, of the House of Undertaker and Keeper of the Greek Fire, and Sir David Finlay of the Rebellious Irish Kingdom. Let us hope that we may bear witness to that jolly short knight Hornswoggle of the 100 Kilos or Less Division.

Shall there be a Royale Battle of the 100 kilo and under squires? Ye craving for some fast pace acrobats and the hijinks of the Hornswaggle the Jester and what about Davari of Persia who has for-thought that thou could'th speak to His Lordship the Emperor of the Three Kingdoms of World Wrestling Fisticuffs? For shame thou shall be punished more severely than the usual 1000 squats of Mumbai which has been sentenced by the Magistrate Bradshaw in the past!