TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

The OAO Thread For The Twentieth Annual SummerSlam Games

Shall there be a Royale Battle of the 100 kilo and under squires? Ye craving for some fast pace acrobats and the hijinks of the Hornswaggle the Jester and what about Davari of Persia who has for-thought that thou could'th speak to His Lordship the Emperor of the Three Kingdoms of World Wrestling Fisticuffs? For shame thou shall be punished more severely than the usual 1000 squats of Mumbai which has been sentenced by the Magistrate Bradshaw in the past!

If I recall, was it not the dastardly Roots of Genoa who forced Davari of Persia to undergo the 1000 squats of Mumbai?

Hardy/MVP yes or no?

Matthew Hardy and Montel, Champion of the 50 States in a laddermatch

Nay! It appears as though the condition of Montel's heart is unable to bear such labor as a joust with Matthew of the House of Hardy. I say that their paths will cross in the near future, but in the while, let us enjoy their other upcoming contests, perhaps one hosted by Commadore Regal, and thier joint joust with the Haralds of the Holy Fonz, Duece & Domino, the current Joint Champions of the SmackDown province.

Instead, I believe we will be entertained this coming Sunday with what is sure to be a spendid scuffle between Kane, of the House of Undertaker and Keeper of the Greek Fire, and Sir David Finlay of the Rebellious Irish Kingdom. Let us hope that we may bear witness to that jolly short knight Hornswoggle of the 100 Kilos or Less Division.

For you made a common error good sir

His Lordship the Undertaker rules the Dying Lands to the East beyond the Mountains in the Desert of the Valley of Death

Kane, Earl of the Fire Region, resides not far from...

Shall there be a Royale Battle of the 100 kilo and under squires? Ye craving for some fast pace acrobats and the hijinks of the Hornswaggle the Jester and what about Davari of Persia who has for-thought that thou could'th speak to His Lordship the Emperor of the Three Kingdoms of World Wrestling Fisticuffs? For shame thou shall be punished more severely than the usual 1000 squats of Mumbai which has been sentenced by the Magistrate Bradshaw in the past!

If I recall, was it not the dastardly Roots of Genoa who forced Davari of Persia to undergo the 1000 squats of Mumbai?

I will not Tolerate the disrespect for Sir Benoit of the Canadian Lands

A mighty Champion of the Empire he once was..

I will not Tolerate the disrespect for Sir Benoit of the Canadian Lands

A mighty Champion of the Empire he once was..

Sir Benoit of the Frozen North was the one who accused Davari of Persia that ye broke the unwritten rules of honor and brought him to the Council for judgment.

I was referring to the Roots of Genoa Alias, Good Sir...

Sir Benoit shall be addressed properly regardless of his final deeds....

Is it not true that Kane is the reigning governor of the Brimestone Hellfire territory that is just south of Parts Unknown.

Is it not true that Kane is the reigning governor of the Brimestone Hellfire territory that is just south of Parts Unknown.

Ahhh..How could I error so...

I remember when the Brood dwelled there and wrecked Havoc throughout the Empire

Edge and Christian of the House of Concerto have gone on to become quite great Champions themselves since their rebelious days there long ago

For I wonder what become of Lord Gangrel?

is the Unforgiven thread gonna be in cowboy-ese?

In truth, I do have hopes that it will, good sir.

Thou must think of the present and not of the morrow for thou's great expectations will befallen on major grief of disappointment. So let us rejoice in the great Summer Slam Games that shall come at the end of tis week.

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER of 125th street of Harlem, Houston, Texas, of these imperial states of consumerism.

For I wonder what has Become of Lord Steven Ray, Our Noble King's Brother

A formidable Duo they were in their Past Battles as young Knights

I hear he now trains young squires who hope to battle gloriously throughout the Empire

I heard that Lord Steven Ray started a business with Bannister Clarence Mason selling farm equipment...the Yaks gotz to know how to plow the field properly.

Hardy/MVP yes or no?

Matthew Hardy and Montel, Champion of the 50 States in a laddermatch

Nay! It appears as though the condition of Montel's heart is unable to bear such labor as a joust with Matthew of the House of Hardy. I say that their paths will cross in the near future, but in the while, let us enjoy their other upcoming contests, perhaps one hosted by Commadore Regal, and thier joint joust with the Haralds of the Holy Fonz, Duece & Domino, the current Joint Champions of the SmackDown province.

Instead, I believe we will be entertained this coming Sunday with what is sure to be a spendid scuffle between Kane, of the House of Undertaker and Keeper of the Greek Fire, and Sir David Finlay of the Rebellious Irish Kingdom. Let us hope that we may bear witness to that jolly short knight Hornswoggle of the 100 Kilos or Less Division.

For you made a common error good sir

His Lordship the Undertaker rules the Dying Lands to the East beyond the Mountains in the Desert of the Valley of Death

Alas, I speak not of thier provincial ruling territories, but rather, of their blood kinship. I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding of my intentions.

I can say that this will be by far be the worst SummerSlam ever. There isn't one match on this card of interest to me, even to see free.

Wrong. 2003 was worse. You don't want to see Morrison vs Punk?

03 had a decent Lesnar/Angle match and the Elimination Chamber as the co-main events. Compare this to Orton-Cena and what, Booker-HHH or Batista/Khali? This card, on paper - BLOWS. I'd rather see Umaga v. Kennedy v. Carlito over anything, but yet not going to shell out $40 for that at all.

Nothing here on this card is really grabbing me. If the HHH and Rey returns would be against someone fresh and a really strong program behind it, to boot, that would have probably helped the overall feel of this one. Basically, I just get the vibe like it's "just another ppv" or something. Orton/Cena will probably be pretty good given the praise its been getting on house shows, but I can't see anything else here as really THAT good. I havent been impressed with any of the Morrison/Punk series of matches, sadly, so, no, I dont really want to see it. I hate to say it, but that is a match that really needed a gimmick attached to it (extreme rules maybe?).

The ppv might actually deliver, but not confident enough it will to throw down da cheddar on it. First SummerSlam I'll miss on ppv in it's history.

I can say that this will be by far be the worst SummerSlam ever. There isn't one match on this card of interest to me, even to see free.

03 had a decent Lesnar/Angle match and the Elimination Chamber as the co-main events. Compare this to Orton-Cena and what, Booker-HHH or Batista/Khali? This card, on paper - BLOWS. I'd rather see Umaga v. Kennedy v. Carlito over anything, but yet not going to shell out $40 for that at all.

Nothing here on this card is really grabbing me. If the HHH and Rey returns would be against someone fresh and a really strong program behind it, to boot, that would have probably helped the overall feel of this one. Basically, I just get the vibe like it's "just another ppv" or something. Orton/Cena will probably be pretty good given the praise its been getting on house shows, but I can't see anything else here as really THAT good. I havent been impressed with any of the Morrison/Punk series of matches, sadly, so, no, I dont really want to see it. I hate to say it, but that is a match that really needed a gimmick attached to it (extreme rules maybe?).

The ppv might actually deliver, but not confident enough it will to throw down da cheddar on it. First SummerSlam I'll miss on ppv in it's history.

What is this foul form of the Queen's language which thou speaketh? Why art thou referring to the throwing down of cheddar? Does thou not appreciate the dilligent labour of the milk maidens? I also must question your use of the word blows, how can a jousting programme blow? It is an inanimate object, it has no lung capacity from which to blow.

Thou care not for such drivel that is the upcoming 20th annual summering festivity. The only redemption that can be brought to these dark times ahead shall be the crowning of Sir Orton as champion of all warring gladiators within the squared battleground. Also, thou eagerly awaits in great anticipation for news of victory of King Huffman over that foul peasant Lord Helmsley, pretender to the throne!

Such blasphemy! 1993 and 1995 send their regards!

Sir Benoit of the Frozen North was the one who accused Davari of Persia that ye broke the unwritten rules of honor and brought him to the Council for judgment.

How dare you speak of He Who Must Not Be Named, YOU FILTHY HALF-BREED!

Sayeth the serf whom adorned his speakers corner persona with a photographically generated still image of himself and the murderous cretin for a forthnight - with a notice of rights to copy and distribute, no less!

In other news, got the word I won't be watching this on PPV. First SummerSlam I'm missing live in 8 years.

INDEED!

There's a thing not too far from here where Bret Hart's going to be signing things and they're showing SummerSlam. Unfortunately, I can't go since it ain't free and funds are tight.

Blah blah generic old-timey speak blah looks like a Box Office offering over here so I'm not going to be ordering. Definately doesn't seem like a 'Big Two' level card, maybe because the two World Title matches that matter have had the same one/two month build-up that any of the B-level PPVs get.

How dare you speak of He Who Must Not Be Named, YOU FILTHY HALF-BREED!

79tdouchebag3.jpg

Lord Douchebag, how are you? I haven't seen you in the House of Lords in ages! Don't tell me for the first time in memory we are going to have a House of Parliament without a Douchebag!

Art thou any news of any new champions entering the Twentieth Annual Summer Slam Games?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs Booker T

Hunter wins this to return victorious. If the program is going beyond this one match, they'll shoot the angle on Raw.

WWE Championship

Johnathan Cena© vs. Randal Orton

Orton seemed certain to win here for his second transitional reign, but rumblings have it that a title change might not be happening after all. If Orton wins, I can see him cheating to keep the belt in the rematch at Unforgiven, and then dropping the belt to Hunter at No Mercy or Survivor Series. From there, I think Kennedy gets it at Wrestlemania.

World Heavyweight Championship

The Great Khali© vs. David Batista

They haven't even let them practice the match a lot while on the road, which speaks volumes. Anything over ten minutes and we're going to be looking at a worst match of the year candidate. The scuttlebutt has Batista regaining the title and then rematching with Khali at Unforgiven in a Punjabi Prison match. I'll say Batista wins by DQ or something then gets the belt back in the Punjabi Prison match, so that Khali doesn't have to do a pinfall job to lose the belt.

Reymondo Mysterio vs. Chavito Guerrero

Chavo wins when he forces Rey to tap out by threatening to flush his steroids down the toilet.

ECW World Championship

Johnathan Morrison© vs Charles Michael Punk

Punk wins the title, and maybe Morrison gets repackaged, because the gimmick just isn't clicking for where he's at.

Intercontinental Championship

Kenneth Kennedy vs Umaga© vs Carlos Cool

Kennedy to pin Carlito so Umaga gets out of losing.

Divas Battle Royal

No-contest when the friction caused by so much silicone rubbing together sees the Divas erupt into flames and burn to a crisp.

There's not marquee name or match to draw in the big numbers, and it's also coming the day after UFC 74 which will probably eat into that number as well. It's the second or third biggest PPV of the year and has some name value to it so it should do well, but it won't reach the level of the past two Summerslams in terms of buys, so on that front I think it'll hover just under the 500,000 mark.

Man, I just realized SummerSlam 2007 is the 15th anniversary of the the first PPV they offered in our market and I'm not even going to be watching it.

I suppose I COULD order it, but this doesn't seem like the show I want to put down $40 to watch by myself while my friends are busy out of town.