TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

If I were to put "Kristianna" on ignore

Unless you're totally ignorant as to the concept of irony you should have been able to find it within my sentence, regardless of whom had typed it.

Considering that I was pointing out yet another irony myself, you tell me.

And really, you think that there's nobody on these boards who might type that and mean it? On these boards?

God, this is the worst thread in a long time. Or at least since the Boycott TNA thread.

God, this is the worst thread in a long time. Or at least since the Boycott TNA thread.

You fail miserably whenever you try and comment on the quality of anything board related.

If you think this thread sucks, go into the wrestling folders. I read them to make me feel better as a person.

Been there, I tend to avoid them like the plague.

And I agree with Rendclaw, this has been a really bad thread. I honestly cannot see the problem with Kristianna's old avatar, it was not offesive, it was not stupid and it was not childish. Unlike Pbone and CMM by the looks of things.

I'm not immature, you are.

I didn't call you immature, I called you childish, stupid and offensive.

Guest rullmar

Hey, Kristy, change your avatar.

What is it with these ugly fat bitches joining since 29 May.

Even for a gimmick thread, this is pretty fucking pathetic.

You dorks should be happy that a girl will post here, no matter what her looks rate to you or not.

Then again better this than all of them secretly hitting on her, I guess.

This is there attempt at hitting on them.

::laughs::

You are absolutely right about that. This is the internet version of pulling a girl's hair in third grade.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

I did once--and meant it!--but she was still really self-conscious about it for no good reason. She just felt she had a big nose.

Hm, that actually is kind of tricky.

There's one girl in particular I was thinking of as having a cute nose, but the reason I think so is that it's prominently upturned and could even be described as crooked. She might take it the wrong way. I mean, who the hell notices a nose? Unless you're going to go Marquis de Sade and suck snot out of it.

I'm sort of infatuated with this girl, which is probably why. You know, the thing where you notice everything about them that makes them unique.

Eyes are the safest one. Every girl loves to get complimented on her eyes. If she's cross eyed or something, compliment her hair. They eat that up too.

I once told an ex that her cunt smelled like a baby's coffin (props to Patton Oswalt, but it was all for real real)

She didn't take it well.