TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

It's already been brought up that No Mercy takes place in Chicago, right? I'm just making sure.

From my understanding No Mercy is in Rosemont, i'm not sure if that's a suburb of Chicago or not.

That's the All-State Arena, which used to be called the Rosemont Horizon. It's pretty much in Chicago, and is the building that Jericho made his WWF debut in.

I just entered this thread and a login/password pop-up came up for www.saveus-222.com. That should not have happened, right?

I've been getting that after I visit the www.saveus-222.com site.

No idea why, unless McMahon is spying on us!!!!

It's already been brought up that No Mercy takes place in Chicago, right? I'm just making sure.

From my understanding No Mercy is in Rosemont, i'm not sure if that's a suburb of Chicago or not.

Yes, a Chicago suburb.

I think a lot of people are attempting to translate the icelandic. I can't seem to use online translators right now. I'm getting error mesages about millions of people logged on at the same time.

anyone know what the"wa" on the top left of the source code means???

*EDIT*

Also, I'm almost positive that it's the bible verse of jericho that everyone has already mentioned, just written in Icelandic.

** EDIT 2 **

the j0bber (7:35:48 PM): no shit

the j0bber (7:35:58 PM): they are holding the ark of the covenant

the j0bber (7:36:05 PM): and joshua has the rams horn

the j0bber (7:36:09 PM): which blew the sound of god

the j0bber (7:36:12 PM): that broke the walls down

the j0bber (7:36:16 PM): the walls of jericho.

** EDIT 3 **

the j0bber (7:37:24 PM): # The Battle of Jericho (6) - Placing Jericho under siege, the Israelites circle it once a day for six days, and on the seventh make seven circuits, each time loudly blowing horns and shouting. On the final circuit, the walls cave in, and the inhabitants, except Rahab and her family, are slaughtered. A curse is pronounced against rebuilding the city.

the j0bber (7:37:41 PM): the 7th day of october = ppv

** EDIT 4 **

Wasn't there a rumor going around that Mick Foley had a huge angle planned? Could this be it??

I just entered this thread and a login/password pop-up came up for www.saveus-222.com. That should not have happened, right?

That same thing just happened to me, then I entered the username and password and this thread came up normally. WTF is going on?

Here's to Jericho winning the Royal Rumble and becoming World Champion again in the main event of Wrestlemania 24!!!

Hey, I can dream!

:headbang:

Guest Macaroni
Apparently tonight's video said "8.2.11". No Mercy runs from 8pm to 11pm. Could that be it?

8.2.11 also corresponds to H.B.K. (credits to someone on another forum for that).

Apparently tonight's video said "8.2.11". No Mercy runs from 8pm to 11pm. Could that be it?

8.2.11 also corresponds to H.B.K. (credits to someone on another forum for that).

Jericho and HBK return together to save the WWE? I know..HBK isn't coming back anytime soon. Hmm..

Also in the source coding, the image is called icelandic_jericho, so if it wasn't obvious in the image, it's right there in it's filename.

Also, the page's name is www.saveus-222.com/jer

Meh, it was fun and mysterious for a little while, but now it's too obvious.

Also in the source coding, the image is called icelandic_jericho, so if it wasn't obvious in the image, it's right there in it's filename.

I still don't know what the WA means, but I did figure out that all the script written in Icelandic is just the bible verse that everyone else is talking about... the image pretty much explains it.

so promo videos for both a returning Jericho and a returning HBK to feud with each other???

That would be interesting if it weren't built so late and Shawn wasn't involved. Jericho doing viral messages makes sense, Shawn? not so much.

Also, the new video says grand_slam.1 in it..HBK was the 1st grand slam champion.

Also, the new video says grand_slam.1 in it..HBK was the 1st grand slam champion.

Jericho was not the first, but he was also a Grand Slam Champion. All this stuff for a Shawn Michaels return doesn't seem necessary. I mean, unless they plan on scrapping the rumored Orton-Cena match at Cyber Suckday (which they should, as it's already been run into the ground) by having HBK return at No Mercy to cost Orton the match, then I don't see the point.

Whatever they do, it's been fun, and it, hopefully, will not turn out to be too disappointing.

Not Pacific standard time.